• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D mentioned in XPlay's Countdown of the Best of E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorax 122

Yeah obviously, but isn't NEW gameplay mechanics one of the features they've added to KH3D? Besides I was thinking more story-wise than anything else.
Yeah, Mario has always been the same. You jump on enemies and they explode. KH usually is more creative when trying to make new features. (not trying to hurt Mario fanboys' feelings.)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah, Mario has always been the same. You jump on enemies and they explode. KH usually is more creative when trying to make new features. (not trying to hurt Mario fanboys' feelings.)

Remember, the people who review games nowadays grew up with Mario when they were little, so they hold Mario, Pacman, DK, Zelda, all those classics very close to their hearts and will obviously rate their childhood hero higher because they like him more compared to other characters to start. When the new generation grows up next and starts to review games, it will likely reflect that change in the way that Mario won't get as much attention and other games that are coming out and succeeding now will (in other words, CoD will still be on top).

I don't know why people orgasm at a new Mario game. It's the same shit.

So is Pokemon, but that game is still amazing every rendition!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
*Rayman Legends wins best Nintendo console game*

*Loses to EM2 for best platform*

They genuinely forgot EM2 is coming to Wii, didn't they? -_-

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
At least with Pokemon they try to add something new/gimmicky every game

And with Mario there are news worlds, new layouts, and generally they have either new suits or bring back old suits :D Still, the concept is the same (get coins > beat levels > get bitc-*cough* ugh...I mean Peach), while Pokemon is (catch Pokemon > beat trainers > catch legendaries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back