• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So is it possible...spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenrai

Just completed Kingdom hearts:Coded and I was simply wondering

Namines message to Sora was at one point he'll awaken all these souls being hurt. So I don't suppose in the slightest chance Roxas and Xion will return somehow?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
That seems to be what is heavily implied. So I believe there is a large chance this is going to happen somehow.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It's possible. That seems the route that KH is taking, bringing everyone back but it could also mean that their torments are just mended, no "resurrection" required. I'm hoping for the latter though.

jenrai

It's possible. That seems the route that KH is taking, bringing everyone back but it could also mean that their torments are just mended, no "resurrection" required. I'm hoping for the latter though.

That could be right. I do wonder if BBS2 exists. Wondering what in gods name that would resolve considering supposedly KH3 is next?

My only thought would have been Sora awakening Aqua/Terra/Ventus and than KH3. But that's out the window

Ruran

Awards
That could be right. I do wonder if BBS2 exists. Wondering what in gods name that would resolve considering supposedly KH3 is next?

My only thought would have been Sora awakening Aqua/Terra/Ventus and than KH3. But that's out the window

BbSV2 doesn't currently exist. The next KH game is something "small" but It's what it's about is yet to be seen.

Sora does have an awful lot of people on his "to save" list doesn't he? I wonder how they're going to juggle so many characters from now on.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Just completed Kingdom hearts:Coded and I was simply wondering

Namines message to Sora was at one point he'll awaken all these souls being hurt. So I don't suppose in the slightest chance Roxas and Xion will return somehow?

That has actually been implied since Blank Points, the secret ending of Birth By Sleep.
Coded just adds another layer to it (like Data-Naminé explaining that these people's memories must be brought to the surface as a prerequisite to rescue them).

Slight chance? Even without going into Dream Drop Distance Spoilers I would rather say we have about a 50/50 chance right now.
That they can return was practically already said in the BBS Ultimania.

That seems to be what is heavily implied. So I believe there is a large chance this is going to happen somehow.
Yep, heavily implied in three games and two Ultimanias by now, one might think that people finally get the gist.

It's not really like everyone is brought back, as according to Nomura only those who called out to Sora in Blank Points are actually those who Sora can bring back.
Others who might return may do so in another way, but not neccessarily by Sora's actions.

Sora does have an awful lot of people on his "to save" list doesn't he? I wonder how they're going to juggle so many characters from now on.

If we look closely, the list is actually pretty medium-sized as it contains only seven people, those who called out to Sora in Blank Points.
1. Naminé
2. Xion
3. Roxas
4. Terra
5. Ventus
6. Ansem the Wise
7. Aqua

I would imagine that they join the extended main cast and maybe take turns helping out Sora in later games or sometimes have their own scenarios.
I am not specifically worried, rather the opposite as many of those characters above have only mediocre character development so far and there is still potential for something to be done with them.

Ruran

Awards
If we look closely, the list is actually pretty medium-sized as it contains only seven people, those who called out to Sora in Blank Points.
1. Naminé
2. Xion
3. Roxas
4. Terra
5. Ventus
6. Ansem the Wise
7. Aqua

I would imagine that they join the extended main cast and maybe take turns helping out Sora in later games or sometimes have their own scenarios.
I am not specifically worried, rather the opposite as many of those characters above have only mediocre character development so far and there is still potential for something to be done with them.

I didn't phrase it all that well but I meant more along the lines that these are a good amount of characters to handle individuality on top of juggling all the other characters besides the ones that need to be saved. There's Sora who failed the MoM and is technically still unprepared for MX, Kairi who appears to be starting her Keyblade training, Lea who also has a Keyblade now and upped in importance, the five apprentices doing...stuff, Riku being a master now and having new powers to explore, The PoH being important again because of the X-Blade, and MX and his new Org. in their entirety, and I'm sure Vanitas, ME, and some other characters fit in there somewhere.

KH3 is trying to bring all these important characters together to wrap things up for the Xehanort Saga and it seems like a lot for one game.

axel95

Awards
KH3 is trying to bring all these important characters together to wrap things up for the Xehanort Saga and it seems like a lot for one game.
I agree. Even with the "small game" I don't see how they can do it all without KH3 feeling a bit rushed. And I don't want KH3 to feel rushed, but I'd rather have KH3 be the next game instead of another full-fledged one.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
In the end if everybody that Sephiroth listed were to come back, which is what is being insinuated, then what's it gonna be like? Cool everyone is back, now we can all hang out with ourselves, literally (roxas is sora/ven, namine is kairi/sora/(?ven), xion is sora, and Terra and Riku's hearts touched or whatever at some point). A cg scene on Destiny Islands in which everyone is hanging out with different versions of themselves, maybe some cliffhanger too, like having a Xehanort version who timekupos his already time kupo from beyond the grave, R.L Stine should work with Nomura on KHIII, I'd like to hear more goosebumps based tunes in the games score.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
In the end if everybody that Sephiroth listed were to come back, which is what is being insinuated, then what's it gonna be like? Cool everyone is back, now we can all hang out with ourselves, literally (roxas is sora/ven, namine is kairi/sora/(?ven), xion is sora, and Terra and Riku's hearts touched or whatever at some point). A cg scene on Destiny Islands in which everyone is hanging out with different versions of themselves, maybe some cliffhanger too, like having a Xehanort version who timekupos his already time kupo from beyond the grave, R.L Stine should work with Nomura on KHIII, I'd like to hear more goosebumps based tunes in the games score.

Sorry but what are you talking for nonsense? Hanging out with ourselves?
I would actually think that it has been made very clear by now through the entirety of the series that Roxas, Xion and Naminé have their own consciousness and are their own characters.
That Terra's and Riku's hearts may have touched does also mean absolutely nothing in terms of Terra being relieved and saved from his actual fate that is (for Aqua, Ven, Roxas, Naminé and Xion too, by the way) worse than death right now.
Or rather, let me quote Sora from way back in Chain of Memories about the issue to drive home the point that it doesn't matter where the person in question originated from as long as you see and accept them as their own entity:
Sora in CoM to the Riku Replica said:
"Wait! Who cares if someone created you? You are you and nobody else. You
have your own heart inside you. Those feelings and memories are yours and yours
alone. They're special!"

Sora in CoM to Naminé said:
"No, not goodbye! When I wake up, I'll find you. And then there will be no
lies. We're gonna be friends for real. Promise me, Naminé."

This can also be applied to all of the tormented people at hand easily. There are things implied throughout the whole series (especially in CoM, Days and Coded) that also count into this issue, but since this isn't the spoiler-sections I won't go into stuff from Dream Drop Distance right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back