• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D mentioned in XPlay's Countdown of the Best of E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
This Mario game is SERIOUS BUSINESS! It's for HARDCORE GAMERZ that want to get 1 million coins! :O
I seriously don't even understand what's going on in that game. its like "OH YOU SUZ AT DE MARIOZ GAEMZ? NO LIVES? HEREZ A BAZILLIONZ OF COINZ. HAZ FUN."

Awards
Shhh, guys. No bashing the other games unless you want bashing back. KH isn't all peaches and creme, either xD
I like peaches and cream. But in reality, no bashing was intentional, I'm just confused at why they're giving you sooo many coins, unless theres something else in game you can do with them :3

Indeed, to each his own. ^_^

Anyway, on topic: this is certainly nice to see! :D
And Definitely! KH FO LYFE YO!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I like peaches and cream. But in reality, no bashing was intentional, I'm just confused at why they're giving you sooo many coins, unless theres something else in game you can do with them :3
I prefer Daisy & Blaze myself. OK that was bad

Supposedly something happens when 1 million coins are collected.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Shhh, guys. No bashing the other games unless you want bashing back. KH isn't all peaches and creme, either xD

You said peaches and creme pffft...hehehehe

tumblr_m5ad80aAaC1r98tbm.gif

I can't see anything that big happening. Perhaps Mario's hat will be removed, or he'll do a little animation or something, but I can't see much.

4EverFree

Awards

Perhaps the message:
"Congratulations! You've spent month after month collecting 1 million virtual coins with virtual Mario in virtual Super Mario Bros. 2! Now step away from the 3DS and skip like a boss outside. It's fun."

Sound's about right XD

Last edited:

Lady-Lee

Awards
Perhaps the message:
"Congratulations! You've spent month after month collecting 1 million virtual coins with virtual Mario in virtual Super Mario Bros. 2! Now step away from the 3DS and skip like a boss outside. It's fun."

Sound's about right XD

bwahahaha! But yeah I am shocked that they lost out to Mario as well.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
X-Play is still going? anyways they'll just give the game a 4/5 like the others then give some crappy shooter a 5/5

Sorax 122

X-Play is still going? anyways they'll just give the game a 4/5 like the others then give some crappy shooter a 5/5

Yes, they will probably give it a 4/5 because of some stupid reason they pulled out their asses just because deep down, G4 harbors a deep hate for Kingdom Hearts. Same thing happened with BBS, but shooters like COD who can just make a game with no imagination continues to receive 5/5 :(

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Best New Hardware

Winner: SmartGlass Tech

Wii U Tablet
John Carmack’s VR Goggles

Best Multiplayer

Winner: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Halo 4
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Counter-Strike: GO
PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale
Defiance

what the kupo is this shit?'
like, cool, KH3D, but this whole list is mainly poop

4EverFree

Awards
But yeah I am shocked that they lost out to Mario as well.
Unfortunately I'm not.
I mean, is it just me or does EVERYTHING lose out to Mario? I read Nintendo Magazine and they really LOVE Mario (hell he's even on the front page again this month)! Personally I don't see it and I know there are loads of fans and everything, but surely KH is better?
Maybe it's just because I don't have a thing for Italian mustached plumbers? :/

(i'm not dissing the Mario fans btw!)

EDIT:
what the kupo is this shit?'
like, cool, KH3D, but this whole list is mainly poop

Yep sure is :/)

Last edited:

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
HOW DARE THEY RANK MARIO ABOVE KH! IT HAS REUSED GAMEPLAY MECHANICS AND... oh wait, so does KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back