• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theirlosthearts

Awards
All I know so far is that it's something like being the light of the Gods. And that the 3D on Riku's @#!*% is glorious.

Impressions should be up soon~~

Thank you so much! ~

Maybe once the event is over?

My apologies, I was kind of chomping at the bit there.

I do have this to say

Balloonga.
that is all
Ba-balloonga?. . .I think I just had a stroke. Words cannot express my feelings of joy right now ;~; Thank you!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Oh my god I feel so bad right now. I always thought Sign was the person on the left in her FB picture.

WAIT!!! So you mean you're NOT Dianna Agron?!?!? WHAT?!?!?

lol this tech demo will probably turn into the next Final Fantasy when they get all the positive feed back and it'll probably come out before Versus XIII.

I'm okay with that because this game is more exciting to me right now than FFVXIII, I like Agnis (her name is meh...if that is her name, which I'm pretty sure it is)

They put so much detail into Riku's pants, they didn't bother with their faces xD

Some people in the baking industry specialize in fabric, faces, humans, etc. so whoever SE hired to make this cake clearly specialized in close. BTW, in that closeup photo, Riku looks even more upset.

it's made entirely of sea-salt ice cream.

That would be SO ingenious, although I know it wouldn't have been that, that is a really smart idea for someone who wants to make a KH cake.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
WOW! OMG! Best E3 ever!

Ok so first of all I love the cake. Every part of it looks amazing and I all want to do is eat it.

Second it's really cool that Yasue and Hashimoto were there. I can't believe you guys got to meet Tai Yasue. That must have been really cool to see someone that's that important to KH. I'm so jealous. You also all look like you're having a lot of fun playing the demos.

Btw. The cool tech demo was epic. It looks interesting so I can't wait to see what becomes of it. :)

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
it's made entirely of sea-salt ice cream.

This sounds incredibly inappropriate lol.

0gT10.jpg

The mysterious Ulti finally reveals herself!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
lol I feel like the biggest part of E3 for most of us here on these forums is finally seeing what the KHI staff looks like...lol xP

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Not only Shamdeo, but also Sign and Ethy who are playing the demo lmao xP FAMOUS!!!!! I'll get screen scans up in a few minutes lol.

I just noticed as soon as you said it. That's so funny but cool at the same time. Did you not notice they were filming you.... lol
So you guys are famous on G4! Good job guys XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back