• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Wreck-It Ralph - WIR2 Officially Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Wreck-It Ralph is an upcoming 2012 3D computer-animated feature film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and directed by Rich Moore, a former animation director of The Simpsons and Futurama. Its working titles were Joe Jump and Reboot Ralph. It will be the 52nd animated feature in the Walt Disney Animated Classics series. The film will feature the voices of John C. Reilly, Jack McBrayer, Jane Lynch and Sarah Silverman. The film tells the story of Wreck-It Ralph (Reilly), an arcade game bad guy, who is determined to prove he can be a good guy.
Wreck-It Ralph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Screen+shot+2012-02-16+at+11.43.21+PM.png

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: Wreck it Ralph

Most of the "Walt Disney Animated Classics" have turned out to be great movies, and with Disney increasing in quality in general lately, I'm excited for this movie. Also, just the concept of a movie based on video games seems awesome! And the cameos, I hope there are lots of them; not too many to distract from the plot though.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

What in the name of fuck? They're actually going to have real video game characters appear? How they'd get the licenses/copyrights for that?

Color me impressed.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

What in the name of kupo? They're actually going to have real video game characters appear? How they'd get the licenses/copyrights for that?

Color me impressed.

Because they're Disney. It'll sell. Plus movies and videogames aren't in competition with each other, one's sales won't affect the other. There's no good reason to say no.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Video game cameos in a Disney movie? Sora or GTFO.

On a serious note, I don't even need to see any pictures, I'm sold on the concept. It's Disney and video games.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

This is the first time I've been interested in a non Pixar Disney movie in a long time.

Bowser being one of the main characters sounds weird though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

"Will NPC in FPS 4 food"

I'm going to use that from now on :D

This look gorgeous. I can not wait.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

This is the first time I've been interested in a non Pixar Disney movie in a long time.

Bowser being one of the main characters sounds weird though.

As long as he doesn't pull a Sunshine where he actually speaks, I'm game.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

Oh shit. OOOOOOhhhh sheeeeeet. It so unreal seeing Robotnik and Bowser on in the same screen on the big screen.

Seriously though, they PERFECTLY capture that "video game" feel.

Also, Hero of Duty is an obvious nod to Call of Duty with a little Halo thrown in the mix.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

How can anyone not love that trailer? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back