• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Nimoy to reprise MX! Panettiere As Xion!

Why isn't Tifa listed in the Final Fantasy characters on the front page?

We've been pretty busy lately.

Voltron

Silver Member
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Nimoy to reprise MX! Panettiere As Xion!

Ah, sorry. I didn't pay attention to when everything was updated. I thought the list had put up months ago. I've just started coming back so I'm basically getting caught up with everything. xD

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Since we only heard some scraps up to now that may definitely hold true.
On another note, wasn't Joshua's voice actually supposed to be a tad higher-pitched? After now comparing the actual sound from TWEWY with the scraps of DDD using headphones (no pun towards Neku intended) I came also to the conclusion that it is merely audio quality that makes it sound a bit different, just like Sign suggested.

Yeah, the sound quality is different, but it still sounds better in TWEWY regardless

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Wow, does anyone else notice the change in Yen Sid's voice? I saw the trailer and noticed it after watching it for the second time.

iLeen

Awards

HEY GUYS DID YOU SEE THIS VIDEO?

LOL. I guess he didn't take your honest comments too well. "Are you guys retarded? xD" ...yup, definitely didn't like your postsXD

Wow, does anyone else notice the change in Yen Sid's voice? I saw the trailer and noticed it after watching it for the second time.

It did sound a bit more Yen Sid (I mean in the latest video released), but in the first English trailer they released, his voice didn't really sound like him because it was just muffled a bit...

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Notice that he actually went back and edited his post ;D

It did sound a bit more Yen Sid, but in the first English trailer they released, his voice didn't really sound like him because it was just muffled a bit...

I really like how he's telling them the not-fairy tale :3

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

I must have been absent for that. So let me get this straight. This guy came in here just to post a video without even saying anything about it and expected everyone to just know what his point was? And then he complained about it in another youtube video? Lmao some people.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

That is funny as hell, he must have a lot of free time to complain about us by making a YouTube video. Totally jelly that I wasn't in it though lmfao

snow_flake40

Awards

Oh dear glob that is hilarious. And then the description and all the comments saying that this is why kh13 is better... BWAHAHAHAHA.

khiforums 4 loife xxx

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

I'm waiting for him to make another video about us reacting to the video.

.Oji

赤いテキスト

Let me get my post in on this page so I can appear in the next video. xD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I didn't post until the very next page...

okay-guy-meme.jpg

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Wow, he is an asshole. "Are you guys retarded xD" Seriously? My favorite part is that people in the comments section are actually agreeing that he has a right to be upset. You guys weren't even being rude about it or anything :/ You were just confused. He's the one calling you guys derogatory names. Ugh, people...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Wow, he is an asshole. "Are you guys retarded xD" Seriously? My favorite part is that people in the comments section are actually agreeing that he has a right to be upset. You guys weren't even being rude about it or anything :/ You were just confused. He's the one calling you guys derogatory names. Ugh, people...

I'm totally fine with this. There will always be haters and you can't please everybody...I'm just confused as to why they took what we said out of context when I was legit confused why he posted the video in the first place and didn't explain why. It was a cool video, don't get me wrong xD

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I'm totally fine with this. There will always be haters and you can't please everybody...I'm just confused as to why they took what we said out of context when I was legit confused why he posted the video in the first place and didn't explain why. It was a cool video, don't get me wrong xD

I just can't stand hypocrites like this :p It just strikes a nerve with me haha. I may have over reacted though, I know there are always gonna be haters :p

tumblr_m4x5qpZdbs1rxwnsmo1_400.gif

Back