• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Hey guys! *Yawn* It's almost time for bed, but early tomorrow I'll be flying out to LA for this year's E3! Joining will be your Kingdom Hearts news meyvns Sign and Ethy -- and we'll be bringing you news, information, and videos from the show floor -- as well as our escapades. Also joining us will be our moderator Ulti -- since she's oh so conveniently close! :D

But hey, if you happen to be in town -- contact me (@FFNTony) so that we can have a KHI meet-up when the convention center is open to the public! Drop by and say hello!

In the mean-time, stay tuned to Kingdom Hearts Insider and Final Fantasy Network as we bring you the latest!

Toodles!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Really excited. This year is going to be great! Thanks Tony!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Since I finished laundry early I decided to drop by the convention center earlier today for my badge. Expect a ton of pics from all of us <3

560426_3750577815116_264564766_n.jpg

Auf0cFGCMAEf2i9.jpg

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm jealous of you guys. You live right there, got invited, and are all over 18+, while I'm in another state, no invitation, and a minor.

HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY GUYS, YOUTH IS A BLAST.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I was so planning on going this year but couldnt get off of work till Thursday... though there is still 2 days left i feel that it would be a waste to fly out there when i have to work Sunday... Sometime it sucks living in NY... all of the good Conventions are out west... guess ill have to stay tuned here to keep up

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm jealous of you guys. You live right there, got invited, and are all over 18+, while I'm in another state, no invitation, and a minor.

I'm in another country, who can't afford $2000 for a plane ticket...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm in another country, who can't afford $2000 for a plane ticket...

Well I wasn't referring to you, but I'm sorry that your situation is even worse than mine.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I don't live in L.A. chuman xD

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
this is why you don't complain about how bad your situation is or make assumptions like that, chuman.

also look forward to the pictures that'll come in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back