• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chuusei no Sentai Kishiranger (Mediveal Squadron Knightranger) OOC/SIGN-UPS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Does the evil team have to have the same colors as the good team? I would like the evil team to have a gold ranger instead of silver. And maybe a green ranger instead of a black one. But of course it depends on what colors people choose to have. It could be anything from purple to orange.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Im still down. Been doing temps and work so, this is a low priority but, a priority nonetheless. If the temp is not by tomorrow or the weekend then you can expect that monday for sure. I'm positive that you'll get the temp monday if not anytime this weekend.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Does the evil team have to have the same colors as the good team? I would like the evil team to have a gold ranger instead of silver. And maybe a green ranger instead of a black one. But of course it depends on what colors people choose to have. It could be anything from purple to orange.

Well, until the others make their stances clear, I'm just using the colors as "bases."

What I'm considering doing is clearing EVERY character established so far from the board; and just waiting for the others, that way we can start with a clear slate and everyone has options as to who they want cause after taking another peek at that status list; it didn't seem very inviting.....

I'm not doing it yet. Not until I know who's down and who's out; but it's still bugging me.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm making a good Red Ranger.

Also don't clear the slate because others refuse to be on time. If spots are gone because other put their time into making a temp then its the other's fault for not getting to the thread on time.

I know. I never said I definitely was. It's just an option i'm considering. Besides, I'm not gonna do something that drastic without talking with Mistearea and Juggernaut6 first. :3

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I'm making a good Red Ranger.

Also don't clear the slate because others refuse to be on time. If spots are gone because other put their time into making a temp then its the other's fault for not getting to the thread on time.

Nice. Since we're going with the medieval theme, and since usually in Super Sentai/Power Rangers, if all the rangers have different weapons, the red ranger has a sword, you should probably go for a European medieval type sword too. Such as a rapier or a claymore. Just a suggestion. I'm not trying to back-seat character create or anything.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Alright, that is IT. *Slams massive sword into ground; causes earthquake*

I have waited a week. They obviously aren't interested, anymore. (Except Lunarmaster54, who says he's having comp. troubles. He's not a liar, I've RPed with him before)

We still need a Kishi Yellow. We'll worry about the Evil Team later.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
If we can have more than one character each then one of us can make a yellow. Do you want it or should I take it?

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
If we can have more than one character each then one of us can make a yellow. Do you want it or should I take it?

Well, I have a Brown Ranger in Suijiro's Temp that was gonna be the partner Oberon sent him with to scout for Kishirangers.....What if that was Oberon himself instead? No, wait...Instead; that'll be an extra character that'll be kill off to make way for Jin. EVERYTHING'S set except Sauce's Red Ranger now.

As for Yellow, I think you can take it. I was considering saving that color for Lunar, but I dunno when he'll have a working comp. again, so....

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sorry for double-posting, but here's a status update.

List Format: (Color: Character: Roleplayer)

KishiRangers

Red: N/A ( Nigga Sauce)
Black: Sanjirou Kurozawa (Mistearea)
Blue: Chizuru Kurozawa (Mistearea)
Pink: Suijiro Asaka (Klom89)
Yellow: N/A (Juggernaut6)
Silver: Jin (Juggernaut6)

Kishiranger Allies
Brown: Suijiro's best friend sent alongside him by Oberon to scout for the next Super Sentai. (PPable by anyone)

Yet-to-be-formed Evil Sentai

Infrared: N/A
Black: N/A
Violet: N/A
Orange: N/A
White: N/A
Ultranegative: N/A

Evil Allies
N/A for the time being.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I'll be the super special awesome Rainbow Ranger.

8D

/for serious I'd like to be the Sixth Ranger that jumps in and is all awesome and shit.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'll be the super special awesome Rainbow Ranger.

8D

/for serious I'd like to be the Sixth Ranger that jumps in and is all awesome and shit.

I think Juggernaut took that spot already....:( I don't suppose you have any other possibilities?

I know our Evil Rangers are free.....Hell,, nobody's even signed up for THEM yet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back