• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► FFOTW 1 - Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Fanfiction Of The Week 1

Theme: Kingdom Hearts

What exactly is a Fanfiction of the Week?

The Fanficiton of the week is a bi-weekly competition in which members of Khinsider enter in works of writing based on an already pre-existing universe.

How long do I have to send my entry in​

You get a total of two weeks to send me your entry.

How do I send you my entry

You send me your entry via PM, and titling the PM "FFOTW1 Entry".

How long until the voting thread goes up?

As soon as the two weeks are up, usually around 8pm PST.

How long will voting stay open?

One week. That gives you enough time to read the entries and vote.

What sorts of rewards will I get?

Well, aside from obvious bragging rights, some rep, I guess would be a suitable reward.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Ff of the Week 1

When does this start? I am so entering. *doesn't write ever* 8D

Wait, does it start now? sure. K. Can we hold this off for like two weeks? You're starting then when E3 is starting next week? Bad timing.

I'm serious, though. You are better off waiting until after E3. There will be new members and a bit less attention on E3 after it is over and everybody's absorbed the new info.

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Re: Ff of the Week 1

Kingdom Hearts is a pretty broad theme, I think... I plan on entering, though. Hope this goes well.

As do I. xD And yeah, it is pretty broad, but just gives people a good chance to use whatever they want to.

When does this start? I am so entering. *doesn't write ever* 8D

Wait, does it start now? sure. K. Can we hold this off for like two weeks? You're starting then when E3 is starting next week? Bad timing.

I'm serious, though. You are better off waiting until after E3. There will be new members and a bit less attention on E3 after it is over and everybody's absorbed the new info.

I guess for this one, it'll be open for three weeks. So it gives people this week, next week, and the week after that just for the sake of giving people time.

Gull Wing

Awards
Do you mean Kingdom Hearts as the whole series or Kingdom Hearts as the giant floating heart?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Do you mean Kingdom Hearts as the whole series or Kingdom Hearts as the giant floating heart?

The series as a whole. This meaning, you can write about any point of the series whether it be in kh1, kh2, somewhere in-between or anything that you find yourself most comfortable. Just be sure to include the correct timeline statings and such. Like if it's set in KH2 timezone, then specify as such.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The series as a whole. This meaning, you can write about any point of the series whether it be in kh1, kh2, somewhere in-between or anything that you find yourself most comfortable. Just be sure to include the correct timeline statings and such. Like if it's set in KH2 timezone, then specify as such.

Got it. My fic sets in AU BBS during the final battle with MX/Vanitas and foreword to post DDD with Sora and Riku as Keyblade Masters (I worked on it last year) and Roxas & Namine have been released from Sora and Kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back