• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Screenshots + Voice Actor Confirmations!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
We're still going on about this? Thought we got over this 2 weeks ago >_>
. .
David did an interview at a con and said he recorded for YMX, and he recorded it because Riku and YMX look alike. And even when Ben Diskin confirmed he is voicing YMX, he even said that he heard a clip that David had done voice work on, so square first had David do it, it didn't fit so they brought in Ben Diskin.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
what the hell does xion have to do with DDD?
kupo THAT PLOT DEVICE

if its a major spoiler then dont tell me because i didnt spoil myself so I dont know what the hell you guys are talking about

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
what the hell does xion have to do with DDD?
kupo THAT PLOT DEVICE

if its a major spoiler then dont tell me because i didnt spoil myself so I dont know what the hell you guys are talking about

Spoiler Spoiler Show

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
" Quinton Flynn– Known best for his voice acting on Robot Chicken, Quinton Flynn returns as Axel / Lea, another member of Organization XIII."

Really, you choose that as the crowning moment of his career?

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

thank god.So its a minor role? not some big plot twist that nomura pulls out of his ass just to surprise us :/
ty

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
" Quinton Flynn– Known best for his voice acting on Robot Chicken, Quinton Flynn returns as Axel / Lea, another member of Organization XIII."

Really, you choose that as the crowning moment of his career?

That's what I said. I was wondering why they didn't mention Digimon, Advent Children, or Metal Gear Solid (and Metal Gear Rising)...

thank god.So its a minor role? not some big plot twist that nomura pulls out of his ass just to surprise us :/
ty

Her role is pretty much what it was was made to be in BBS; one of the people in torment in Sora's heart that must be saved.

NocturnalMelody

I seriously hope Jesse McCartney never stops voicing Roxas, he's perfect for the character :D
Glad to see Hayden returning! She's a great actress, and was better than Alyson Stoner, I think!

bizbaz20

Awards
Excited by voice acting so far! Do we know about Disney worlds yet? Like Hunchback I'm looking forward to hearing Tom Hulce and Demi Moore again... :)

Lady-Lee

Awards
As long as I don't have to hear Stoner's battle squeals, I am a-okay with Pannetiere(pretty sure i spelled that completely wrong.)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Excited by voice acting so far! Do we know about Disney worlds yet? Like Hunchback I'm looking forward to hearing Tom Hulce and Demi Moore again... :)

Would be best discussed in the VA discussion thread, but to answer your question, you should be happy to hear that Jason Alexander and Charles Kimbrough are reprising their roles as Hugo and Victor.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
*Looks at screenshots* Well those are pretty good. *Sees Leonard Nimoy listed for VA's* Oh my gosh, everything is right in the world again! All the uncertainties in my life are gone now with this confirmation.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I'm extremely surprised Nemoy came back. Usually they have one major dude for a voice actor per game. But I'm perfectly fine with him coming back for a second game. This is cool news.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Leonard Nimoy is...back?
black-guy-gif-star-trek.gif

MINDBLOW

Riku/Sora-Rule

Well I brought up the whole David thing because, ok maybe I was mistaken with the interview, but as I said before. Square has the habit of having character's who look identical being voiced by the same actor, that's all I'm saying. Once again, Vanitas and Sora had the same one, and Kairi and Xion have the same two voice actresses. People wanna call it a nightmare or talk crap about the fact that David could have been voicing YMX, but then where's the problem with Haley voicing Vantias? You could tell it was still him, and who knows? Maybe David could have done a great job. And then you wanna say where's the problem with bringing in new voice actors? Terra and Aqua, Nuff said.... I'm stoked Lenord Nemoy returned tho!!! And I'm really hoping some of my favorite Disney character's are voiced by their original actors. Hard to tell from the trailer. And it is awesome that Jason Alexander and Charles Kimbrough Are back as Hugo and Victor. Now for the waiting game again to see more confirmations....( please be Jeff Bridges please be Jeff Bridges PLEASE BE JEFF BRIDGES!!!!!!) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back