• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chuusei no Sentai Kishiranger (Mediveal Squadron Knightranger) OOC/SIGN-UPS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
CHUUSEI NO SENTAI KISHIRANGER

A Klom89/Mistearea/Juggernaut6 Production (Inspired by Trunks)

Before the Super Sentai, Knights protected the people under the flags of queens and kings; embarking on grand adventures and defeating the evils of old. An ancient species of dream-weavers called the Fae secretly watched over the dreams and ambitions of Humanity during this time, assisting knights and their allies from the shadows until they faded into obscurity; retreating into the Dream World once their services were no longer needed.

While this tale sounds harmless, not all dreams, or their weavers, are good. Now the Earth faces it's newest peril in the form of Dark dreams made real; serving under a villainous Fae witch named Titania, whose sole purpose is to conquer the planet Earth; transforming it into a world devoid of dreams, ambition, and finally life itself.

Now Humanity lives, unaware of the contribution of the Fae. But their peace is soon shattered by the heralding of Titania's invasion forces. The fates of three unique youths sealed, these youths are chosen by two established Fae warriors and their overseer Oberon to protect the Earth and it's dreams.

These youths will become the next line of Super Sentai: Chuusei no Sentai Kishiranger!

(This summary shall be revised and edited soon!!!!!)

This is an alternate version of an old Power Rangers RP made by a user named Trunks over a year and a half ago; and much of the source material for this story was derived from the plot of that RP.

Being a Super Sentai (A.K.A. Power Rangers) RP, RPers can expect to work with each other as a team in a mixture of action-based and moral-driven narratives. (Of course, some sub-plots step away from the main plot only to come back to it later) Of course, RPers can also roleplay as the villains, grunts, monsters, and so forth. (After a few templates have been put up, Monsters will be explained in more detail)

Note that the only Templates avaliable at first will be for Sentai You may also notice that there is a Moral Alignment option in the Sentai Templates. Halfway through the RP, a second team of villainous Sentai will be introduced. RPers who choose Evil as their alignment can expect to be a part of this dark team later on in the story. For the sake of plot consistency, we're hoping for 5 Good characters and 5 Evil characters. (Me, Mistearea, and Juggernaut will most likely fill in at least a slot or two on our own, so this number'll change later on.)

Also, those who choose Evil as their alignments are asked only relegate their Biographies to their characters' personal histories ONLY until the evil team is to be formed.

And don't worry, those who choose Evil will NOT have to wait until halfway through the RP before they get to participate. They can RP as monsters; grunts, soldiers, ETC. When the Evil Team is introduced, Evil RPers will be given control of their Sentai, while Monsters and such will be handled be me, Mistearea, and Juggernaut6.

Template

Name: Self-Explanatory
Appearance: Either a picture or a 2 paragraph summary; either or both is fine.
Moral Alignment: Are you a Good person, or one who spreads Evil?
Personality: What makes you unique? Just who are you? How do you see the world? 2 paragraphs minimum.
Biography: Who are you and what life have you lead up to this point? At minimum, a paragraph please.
Ranger Color: Self-Explanatory. Applies to both alignments.
Weapon: Applies only to the Good Kishirangers for the time being. Having a Knight motif, all of the Kishirangers start with shields by default. What weapon they attack with can vary, however.

Rules

You all should know the rules by now.

• No Flaming
    No God-Modding
    No in-fighting
    No Spamming
    No Advertising

Any violation of the KHI RP Rules will result in a warning the first time, and then being banned from the RP should things escalate. Worse comes to worse, mods will probably be involved.

Most importantly, have fun! :D

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I have big plans for these two.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I like your first character, Mistearea. Your other one seems a bit iffy, though. Sorry for nitpicking but, How can she use a bow if she has a shield in her other hand? Unless your thinking of having the shields as wrists mounted?

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
That's exactly what I had planned. Just a small shield mounted on her wrist seeing as how she's mostly ranged. I was kinda going for historical accuracy and had originally planned on having the entire shield transform into the bow, but then I figured that it would be better to have a smaller shield.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Name: Suijiro Asaka (Human Alias)

Appearance: http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4348/090315bs05.jpg
Moral Alignment: Good

Personality: Suijiro is one of the friendliest people you'll ever meet. He has an extremely cheerful disposition and can make friends easily; which can sometimes make him come off as somewhat of a spaz. He cares for everyone he meets and will go out of his way to protect his friends. This does, however, sometimes make him rather trusting as he goes out of his way to see the good in EVERYONE, even villains and the like.

One thing that throw newcomers off is his femininity. From nail polish, to fashionable wear, Suijiro is more woman than man; (Being LGBT, of course) which also adds to his eccentricity. His established comrade, the Brown Ranger, is his closest friend and is used to his unique behaviors. The women of the Kishirangers will probably sync with him very quickly, though the men will have to learn about him the "hard" way.

Biography: Suijiro, like the Brown Ranger, were sent by Oberon to scout for 3 candidates that would inherit the powers of the Kishirangers and protect their planet. Before they had come to Earth, the Fae had secluded themselves up in a distant planetoid, waiting for the day Humanity's dreams would reach them once again. (Being dream-weavers, they need dreams to survive) However, with time, dreams stopped reaching them; and the Fae stopped trying. The Fae had lost hope...until something or someone broke the seal of the renegade Fae witch Titania.

Knowing she would swear vengeance on the race she felt abandoned her species, Overseer Oberon, her brother, sent Suijiro and the Brown Ranger to Earth to find those worthy of using their powers. But something interesting was discovered. The ones worthy of the power....were Half-Fae! And thus the story begins....

Ranger Color: Pink

Weapon: Fae Fan- Sacrificing power for range, this massive silk fan has blades attached to the end of it, making it perfect for clearing crowds of enemies. However, it is NOT the strongest weapon in the world, and due to it's unique shape, can be easily parried by enemies with heavy weaponry.

Notes and such: Suijiro is the first Male Pink Sentai in existence. He also loves cats, and is especially good at handling them.

The Fae in general seem to be aware of the existence of the Super Sentai; and stay in regular communication with the Gokaigers, the 35th Sentai. Though they have never asked them for help.....

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net

Before the Super Sentai, Knights protected the people under the flags of queens and kings; embarking on grand adventures and defeating the evils of old. An ancient species of dream-weavers called the Fae secretly watched over the dreams and ambitions of Humanity during this time, assisting knights and their allies from the shadows until they faded into obscurity; retreating into the Dream World once their services were no longer needed.

While this tale sounds harmless, not all dreams, or their weavers, are good. Now the Earth faces it's newest peril in the form of Dark dreams made real; serving under a villainous Fae witch named Titania, whose sole purpose is to conquer the planet Earth; transforming it into a world devoid of dreams, ambition, and finally life itself.

Now Humanity lives, unaware of the contribution of the Fae. But their peace is soon shattered by the heralding of Titania's invasion forces. The fates of three unique youths sealed, these youths are chosen by two established Fae warriors and their overseer Oberon to protect the Earth and it's dreams.

These youths will become the next line of Super Sentai: Chuusei no Sentai Kishiranger!

This is an alternate version of an old Power Rangers RP made by a user named Trunks over a year and a half ago; and much of the source material for this story was derived from the plot of that RP.

Being a Super Sentai (A.K.A. Power Rangers) RP, RPers can expect to work with each other as a team in a mixture of action-based and moral-driven narratives. (Of course, some sub-plots step away from the main plot only to come back to it later) Of course, RPers can also roleplay as the villains, grunts, monsters, and so forth. (After a few templates have been put up, Monsters will be explained in more detail)

Note that the only Templates avaliable at first will be for Sentai You may also notice that there is a Moral Alignment option in the Sentai Templates. Halfway through the RP, a second team of villainous Sentai will be introduced. RPers who choose Evil as their alignment can expect to be a part of this dark team later on in the story. For the sake of plot consistency, we're hoping for 5 Good characters and 5 Evil characters. (Me, Mistearea, and Juggernaut will most likely fill in at least a slot or two on our own, so this number'll change later on.)

Also, those who choose Evil as their alignments are asked only relegate their Biographies to their characters' personal histories ONLY until the evil team is to be formed.

And don't worry, those who choose Evil will NOT have to wait until halfway through the RP before they get to participate. They can RP as monsters; grunts, soldiers, ETC. When the Evil Team is introduced, Evil RPers will be given control of their Sentai, while Monsters and such will be handled be me, Mistearea, and Juggernaut6.

Template

Personality: What makes you unique? Just who are you? How do you see the world? 2 paragraphs minimum.
Biography: Who are you and what life have you lead up to this point? At minimum, a paragraph please.
Weapon: Applies only to the Good Kishirangers for the time being. Having a Knight motif, all of the Kishirangers start with shields by default. What weapon they attack with can vary, however.

Rules

• No Flaming
    No God-Modding
    No in-fighting
    No Spamming
    No Advertising

Any violation of the KHI RP Rules will result in a warning the first time, and then being banned from the RP should things escalate. Worse comes to worse, mods will probably be involved.

Since I dunno how to properly make a tabel with the KHI Editor....The lists!

Roleplayer Character Alignment

Klom89 Suijiro Asaka Good

Mistearea Sanjuro Kurosawa Good

Mistearea Chizuru Kurozawa Good

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net

Template

Rules

• No Flaming
    No God-Modding
    No in-fighting
    No Spamming
    No Advertising

Since I dunno how to properly make a tabel with the KHI Editor....The lists!

Roleplayer Character Alignment

Klom89 Suijiro Asaka Good

Mistearea Sanjuro Kurosawa Good

Mistearea Chizuru Kurozawa Good

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dammit, every-time I click Edit Post and copy the text for back-ups, I forget to click Edit Post again... X( Ignore posts 7 and 8, guys...>_> Last time I try to make a table on this site. XD

EDIT: I know I've said this a million times, but we spent a lot of time planning all of this; I really hope the rest of you have not lost interest, Cause that would be sad. :(

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Template isnt complex and something I could probably whip up in a moments notice. Eh I'll reserve Red for the time being. I got work to do.

Thanks, I'll be waiting. And yeah, the template IS kind of simple, but it's supposed to be. ^_^ (Especially when we'll be dealing with a lot of character-switching. You need weak temps for stuff like that! :D)

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Another thing that should be included in the template is power/ability/specialty. For example ShinkenRed's fire or GoseiBlack's earth, or GokaiBlue's dual-swordsmanship.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Afraid there is a change you'll have to make.

Titania just started invading Earth recently; otherwise, the Kishis would've been formed ages ago. XD

Ignoring the Bio change, everything else is approved.

And as for abilities and such, let's wait for the team to form before those are put out there. Or we can just ignore them entirely. Gokaiger didn't use anything like that (Ignoring Gokai Changes) and they did just fine.

BTW, Nigga Sauce says he's reserving Red, but since I'm not sure which Team's Red he's referring to, it's up in the air.

Speaking of forming the team, where is everyone else? I sent the PM ages ago and haven't gotten so much as a raised eyebrow, save for you guys...

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sorry for double-posting, but since I can't make a table on this site to save my life, this is the closest thing to a status list I can make.

List Format: (Color: Character: Roleplayer)

KishiRangers

Red: N/A ( Nigga Sauce)
Black: Sanjirou Kurozawa (Mistearea)
Blue: Chizuru Kurozawa (Mistearea)
Pink: Suijiro Asaka (Klom89)
Yellow: N/A
Silver: Jin (Juggernaut6)

Kishiranger Allies

N/A for the time being.

Yet-to-be-formed Evil Sentai

Red: N/A
Black: N/A
Blue: N/A
Yellow: N/A
Pink: N/A
Silver: N/A

Evil Allies
N/A for the time being.

Two things to note.

1. The Evil Sentai will NOT be one-shots like most Evil Rangers tend to be. They'll be regulars throughout the series. They will have their own objective, allies, ETC. Think of it as having two Sentai shows running at once. After all, why go to so much trouble if they were just gonna be defeated quickly, right? ;)

2. I am well aware that most of the Kishi slots are already filled. This was a mixture of an oversight on my part and a lack of attention from the rest of you up until now. However, we have decided to make a plot point out of it. To make things interesting, One of you (At random) will be PMed with a secret objective.

Last edited:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Afraid there is a change you'll have to make.

Titania just started invading Earth recently; otherwise, the Kishis would've been formed ages ago. XD

Ignoring the Bio change, everything else is approved.

And as for abilities and such, let's wait for the team to form before those are put out there. Or we can just ignore them entirely. Gokaiger didn't use anything like that (Ignoring Gokai Changes) and they did just fine.

BTW, Nigga Sauce says he's reserving Red, but since I'm not sure which Team's Red he's referring to, it's up in the air.

Speaking of forming the team, where is everyone else? I sent the PM ages ago and haven't gotten so much as a raised eyebrow, save for you guys...

I'm saying that even in times of peace when Earth is not being invaded some monsters inadvertently get sucked through a hidden gap between dimensions out in the sea and it was Jin's duty to defeat them and send them back. Now I will have to change it so that it wasn't Titania who ordered the destruction of Jin and his crew (a group of non-ranger fighters who aided Jin in his battles against the sea monsters). I guess it could be an officer ranked monster who was aware of the gap and who will later aid Titania when she begins invading Earth. Ok, I'll edit my post now.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm saying that even in times of peace when Earth is not being invaded some monsters inadvertently get sucked through a hidden gap between dimensions out in the sea and it was Jin's duty to defeat them and send them back. Now I will have to change it so that it wasn't Titania who ordered the destruction of Jin and his crew (a group of non-ranger fighters who aided Jin in his battles against the sea monsters). I guess it could be an officer ranked monster who was aware of the gap and who will later aid Titania when she begins invading Earth. Ok, I'll edit my post now.

Actually...If you make it so that he receive his powers later on, you should be able to keep everything in the bio intact. In fact, when Titania invades, maybe he and his crew can be one of the first attacked?

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I'm already content with the way it is now. If I change it like that then I would have to omit the three years of living in Japan and saving people from bullies and gangs (one of the few things that even makes him worthy of being a Kishiranger).

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm already content with the way it is now. If I change it like that then I would have to omit the three years of living in Japan and saving people from bullies and gangs (one of the few things that even makes him worthy of being a Kishiranger).

Sounds good. I read it all. Your'e all set.

Not sure when the others are gonna come, though. It's been half a week since I've heard from any of them other than Sauce; and he didn't sound THAT enthusiastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back