• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin is YMX!

The fact that these two things are seen as mutually exclusive makes me hate things. ;_;

I agree, I like it when famous people have the time for Kingdom Hearts, but remember when we got Tidus to voice Jack Sparrow in II? I don't think she even has the time, but they will most likely ask her and we'll just have to hope she says "Yes."

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

I agree, I like it when famous people have the time for Kingdom Hearts, but remember when we got Tidus to voice Jack Sparrow in II? I don't think she even has the time, but they will most likely ask her and we'll just have to hope she says "Yes."
I'm not even that big a fan of Olivia Wilde *le gasps all around* but I would appreciate her reprising her role as Quorra. I understand that she's probably busy making a million dollars in some Los Angeles back lot, but she could maybe take a couple of days off to record some lines. I would hope she could, anyway. :[

kingmickey88

How are you sure she'll be in the game? Not all of the original actors reprise their roles. Take Kevin Flynn and CLU. They are being voiced by Fred Tatasciore because Jeff Bridges seems to never reprise his roles in video games and animated things.

Well, Jeff bridges is a more well known actor and is in his 60's. (im a fan of his) i would've been shocked if he was gonna be in this game. no joke either

Or she's becoming an A-List actress and doesn't have the time for children's video games. There really isn't any confirmation, there is plenty of doubt, she may voice Quorra, she may not.

Maybe it'll happen, maybe not. but im gonna try and be optimistic

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well, Jeff bridges is a more well known actor and is in his 60's. (im a fan of his) i would've been shocked if he was gonna be in this game. no joke either

And yet Christopher Lee returned to be Ansem the Wise in that one game and he is in his 90s and an EXTREMELY well-known actor...

Also, can you use the multi quote button to respond to more than one post? You keep double posting everywhere @_@

Last edited:

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

And yet Christopher Lee returned to be Ansem the Wise in 358/2days and he is in his 90s and an EXTREMELY well-known actor...
Fixed :)

Corey Burton voiced Diz/AtW in RE:com.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

And yet Christopher Lee returned to be Ansem the Wise in Re:CoM and he is in his 90s and an EXTREMELY well-known actor...

I haven't really heard of christopher lee until star wars episode 2 but once I heard the voice in KH2 I went "Holy crap."

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Fixed :)

Corey Burton voiced Diz/AtW in RE:com.

Derping xD

I haven't really heard of christopher lee until star wars episode 2 but once I heard the voice in KH2 I went "Holy crap."

Have you seen Lord of the Rings? Or the older Dracula films?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

I don't care about Olivia wild.
Just Clu's sexy voice
*Melts*

kingmickey88

Derping xD

Have you seen Lord of the Rings? Or the older Dracula films?

who hasnt seen lotr?? it was his role since the book was published :)

And yet Christopher Lee returned to be Ansem the Wise in that one game and he is in his 90s and an EXTREMELY well-known actor...

Also, can you use the multi quote button to respond to more than one post? You keep double posting everywhere @_@

my bad. still learning the site.

I think he did a great job as saurman and is still doing great roles in movies :)

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

I haven't, I don't have the time to get to see or play 90% I plan to

pssssst, Hillboy! Your fanboy is showing!
*swooning with you*

Ahhhhh, well that's embarrasing...
*blushes*

You're just trying to get that post count up, don't lie! ;)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

There's an edit button at the lower right of your posts along with the multi-quote button~ Please use those! :D

kingmickey88

There's an edit button at the lower right of your posts along with the multi-quote button~ Please use those! :D

my computer doesnt compose everything at once first thing. only when somebody does it to my page. i reply to the post but doesnt go into one right away.

i am amazed how great he was ansem. the scenes with him and wayne allwine were my favorite of his in KH2

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

my computer doesnt compose everything at once first thing. only when somebody does it to my page. i reply to the post but doesnt go into one right away.

Then you should just copy their text, paste it into the quick reply box, highlight the pasted text, and click the yellow quote button

kingmickey88

does anyone think david gallagher or haley osment should stop being in the series? do you think they're getting too old for the characters

Key Wielder

Awards

does anyone think david gallagher or haley osment should stop being in the series? do you think they're getting too old for the characters

So long as they still want to do the voices for Sora and Riku and continue to do such a great job, I don't see why they shouldn't continue to work on the series.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

I am perfectly happy with David and HJO staying. They have done a great job in the past, and continue to do so. It should be much easier for them to sound the correct age now that Sora and Riku should age in future games. Also, many voice actors voice characters way younger(or older) than themselves and do a great job, so them getting older should not be an issue.

kingmickey88

So long as they still want to do the voices for Sora and Riku and continue to do such a great job, I don't see why they shouldn't continue to work on the series.

im not saying they should stop. just adding to a discussion

I am perfectly happy with David and HJO staying. They have done a great job in the past, and continue to do so. It should be much easier for them to sound the correct age now that Sora and Riku should age in future games. Also, many voice actors voice characters way younger(or older) than themselves and do a great job, so them getting older should not be an issue.

i agree with that statement.

Back