• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Promotional English KH3D Box Back

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Just in case anyone wasn't sure, that promotional box was almost certainly made by EB Games rather than something Squenix sent to them -- they mention "free-flow" on the box, but the localization changed that to Flow Motion. ;)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I find the Bamco logo very strange. Have they made some kind of mistake? :|

It's pretty much an obvious sign that this is just a fake box. The awkward thing is that only we seem to have acknowledged that fact. Awkward.

Sccchyeah. So they have had these in store for like. Ages. Thanks?

Is this really front page news? >.>

:D

You missed the weeks when we were posting almost nonstop Japanese promotional media as news, didn't you? It's not really a surprise that the community enjoys seeing the series get some recognition in any form outside of Japan since we've always been lacking in that department, but this is all a matter of opinions so I'll respect yours for it ;D

Actually according to the Australian Classifination website nintendo are publishing KHDDD.

Kingdom Hearts 3DS Clasification

Yeah, it goes without saying obviously.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Re: Back Cover of English KH3D Box

426993_318085051583540_220023421389704_917060_1351769582_n.jpg

I just watched this

[video=youtube;BWEuU7mdZVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWEuU7mdZVI[/video]

and the JAP back was the same as ours >.> (You know as minus the language)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I just watched this

There's no screenshot of Neku. WHAT IS THIS? OUTRAGE IS WHAT IS IS >.<

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I just watched this

[video=youtube;BWEuU7mdZVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWEuU7mdZVI[/video]

You beat me to this, the other Japanese back is just a promotional one. The actual back of the box is almost identical this English one. Which is also just promotional, so it may change :p

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Do you guys think that back of the box is going to be the same one on the giant cardboard promo boxes Gamestops usually have laying around before the games come out? I'm not a fan of the back, but if I get that big promo box from my local Gamestop, I'd probably just look at the front :)

RaginRiku

I'm hoping they'll change the back but I really doupt it'll happen. They're giving us a bundle (and a ds if we're lucky x~x) aleady. I can't imagine they'd do much more.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm hoping they'll change the back but I really doupt it'll happen. They're giving us a bundle (and a ds if we're lucky x~x) aleady. I can't imagine they'd do much more.

The thing is, a lot of times the promotional versions of the back of the box are completely different than the real version. I imagine they will at least use that artwork for the back at least, which I would prefer.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The thing is, a lot of times the promotional versions of the back of the box are completely different than the real version. I imagine they will at least use that artwork for the back at least, which I would prefer.

I honestly think the back will be completely different because you are right, most of the promotional versions of the back are nothing like the actual ones, image or anything. The BbS promo box that I got from my GS is nothing like the actual back (which is much better).

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com

I find the Bamco logo very strange. Have they made some kind of mistake? :|

It's pretty much an obvious sign that this is just a fake box. The awkward thing is that only we seem to have acknowledged that fact. Awkward.

Bamco are responsible for distributing a lot of Square Enix games in Australia recently, for example, Sleeping Dogs (can't find proof of this, but it's mentioned on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeping_Dogs_(video_game) ) and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (Classification search result).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
521337_3972815120891_438064196_n.jpg

This is the only DDD thing in my store. The back had the traditional box art, with the usual "Play as two characters" "Flowmotion" etc.

BagelBreath

Awards
They have these at my local EB Games - I'm from Canada. I didn't take any pictures, but I can the next time I go.

Key Wielder

Awards
We have something in one store here that's about the same size, only it has the actual box art with the pre-order information. The other stores in the area have nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back