• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus RP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Want a Percy Jackson RP?

• No, that's lame..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
This is an interest check for a Percy Jackson Role-Play. For those who don't really know much about it, Percy Jackson is essentially baby's first guide to Greek/Roman mythology. It places Greek gods and heroes in modern times (in New York of all places) and creates a rather fascinating universe around that.

Since the series takes everything from Greek mythology, technically you don't even need knowledge about Percy Jackson itself and can derive the information from the mythology and even then everything will be explained in the RP so, hopefully, there will be no confusion.

So, I'm just wondering if anyone would be interested in partaking since I figure a lot of support will be needed to hold this up.

Having say that, I still recommend reading the books. Not simply for more information but for the fact that the series are incredibly interesting and engaging.

Anyone with a mild interest in Greek/Roman mythology is certainly welcomed and I will provide any information to help out.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
You could also try to slide in the Kane Chronicles books. I noticed that Percy Jackson was refrenced in passing in the second one.

Maybe, but, personally, the Greco-Roman myth have already created a bit of a complex universe. Tho Kane's universe exists in the same one, they are starkly different and combining the two is a little harder than one might think but the idea is not at all dismissed. It just needs to be carefully executed is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back