• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Gametrailers Interview with Raio Mitsuno!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You're welcome ^^ but I don't see the point of that, is irrelevant.

It's pretty easy to be honest. o-o

I post a link to the front page. From experience, I can easily say that members won't even click on it when it's entirely possible to just post it here, which they would prefer, so uh, yeah. Copy/paste to the forums. Fairly simple.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I found this one a lot more enjoyable for some reason. Expect transcripts for all video interviews now! :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I try :3 It's nice every now and then <3

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm glad that we don't need the cards, but it sucks how the Japanese are getting the short end of the stick this time around.

Don't give either side something the other won't get.

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] -Final Mix-

Even if they don't release a DDDFM, they still got the 3DS bundle and a whole bunch of stuff on the Japan store so far that haven't been stated or hinted at internationally.

kupo1121

Awards
Hah, that's what I was thinking.

The Final Mixes in Japan aren't for the extra content, but more to allow the Japanese players to listen to the English voices. All of the cutscenes in the game (bar any new ones) have the English voices since people in Japan understand both languages since they are both taught in school while in the US, most people don't know Japanese. However, extra voices isn't enough to warrant some people in Japan to purchase the game, so they add a few extra things with it. A lot of people think the Final Mixes are just the exact same game with extra content, but really, the Final Mixes are also for the languages.

Kamichamadude

Just saying to anyone who thinks that they can just make DLC...
They would've had to code the game to accept DLC in order for them to release it. IIrc in Dissidia 012 each character had 9 possible DLC slots. So unless Square coded the game with DLC in mind, they can't release any.
Also didn't Nomura say in the Ultimania that they weren't making a Final Mix.

AND...

In my opinion they should create the English and Japanese games side by side, and include both languages on each. Kinda like the Naruto and DBZ games. Their is no wait between those games, and they are multilingual.

Last edited:

kupo1121

Awards
Just saying to anyone who thinks that they can just make DLC...
They would've had to code the game to accept DLC in order for them to release it. IIrc in Dissidia 012 each character had 9 possible DLC slots. So unless Square coded the game with DLC in mind, they can't release any.
Also didn't Nomura say in the Ultimania that they weren't making a Final Mix.

AND...

In my opinion they should create the English and Japanese games side by side, and include both languages on each. Kinda like the Naruto and DBZ games. Their is no wait between those games, and they are multilingual.

Who's to say that the game isn't coded for DLC considering Nintendo did announce it to the public a while ago, who's to say they didn't announce it to the publishers well before that, perhaps even around the 3DS' initial release. The reason it may have taken them a while to announce it to the public is because they wanted to wait until a game that accepted DLC was near release.

Also, Nomura is a troll, just because he says "there are no plans to make a Final Mix" basically means "he's highly considering it, but hasn't officially made up his mind yet because he is deciding what to have (laughs)"

Also, although that multilingual thing would be really smart in my opinion because it would essentially rid the need for Final Mixes and allow them to just include all the content they want in the same disc, the Final Mixes pull in extra money for SE, IDK if they want to give that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back