• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was the last thing you ate?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I've seeing a large influx of these kinds of threads(the success thread, bitch moan complain), so why not one about the last thing you ate?

So, just try to keep the posts non-spammy. Don'y want this to get sent to FI like the Confession threads :p

Okay, I'll start it off.

The last thing I ate was a roast beef, Turkey, and Ham Sandwich on a nice white bread roll with a side of some Baked BBQ chips. yumm <3

Shawty

Awards
Noodles! <3 I'm getting hungry again, probably gonna eat something else if there's anything left to eat, can't decide on what though.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I just got done with my dinner, and it was some Chicken Wings made from scratch with a BBQ, and Teriyaki marinate. On the side, I had four stuffed potato skins. Two of them was the potato mashed, and then cooked with bacon and cheese. The other two were stuffed with crab and shrimp salad. So good <3

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
reserving this post for my future post. im writing it in a word document right now because i want to make sure i can accurately convey everything i want to in one post.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
I just got done with my dinner, and it was some Chicken Wings made from scratch with a BBQ, and Teriyaki marinate. On the side, I had four stuffed potato skins. Two of them was the potato mashed, and then cooked with bacon and cheese. The other two were stuffed with crab and shrimp salad. So good <3

.... That's... That's so fucking delicious sounding. GAH! COME COOK FOR ME DAMNIT!!!!

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
ramen

i am poor :(
I dont consider my self poor and i ate ramen about 2 hours ago... i actually enjoy it every now and then...
but i am starving right now, might order a pizza because i feeling really lazy and dont wanna move.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Will I be the first to say penis?
I bet you like it all beefy.

Kay you guiz, I ate Pasta Alfredo with Seasoned MEATBALLS. It hit the spot!
My plate is smiling at you :D

8239f216.jpg

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I bet you like it all beefy.

Kay you guiz, I ate Pasta Alfredo with Seasoned MEATBALLS. It hit the spot!
My plate is smiling at you :D

8239f216.jpg

Omg, my taste buds just came. *w*

For lunch, I went experimental. I had a roast beef, and ham sandwich on a white hawaiian roll. I had some mayo on it, but also i put some BBQ, baked beans. Gotta say guys, it was mighty tasty. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back