• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Dream Eater Team :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
tumblr_m2i0rcubCB1ro3x6vo4_250.png

I'm not biased for cats, am I?

Pluto's next. ;)

I just noticed Fruit Cat has six legs. That's kind of creepy.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Some of these designs are cool, others are weird, others are just creepy.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
IDK, making a cat have six legs is pretty creepy. And making creepy old men take over the bodies of younger ones is creepy, too. Just Saiyan....

Hey, don't be dissin' the multilegged animals!

Sleipnir.jpg

Sleipnir's got eight legs. And all the more to dance with!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Koumori Bat and Meowjesty more than likely, but it'll likely change depending on what creatures get wich powers and whatnot...but only Meowjesty will be replaced. I will make a Koumori Bat, he shall be colored black and red, he shall be named Alucard, and he shall smite Nightmares with ease. SotN FTW.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
OMG! It does. Eww.... What is wrong with Nomura?

Nomura only designed Meow Wow if I am not mistaken, the rest of the team designed the others :p

I didn't notice either O.O it's kupoing creepy.

I think I'll go with Kiba Tiger
120px-Kiba_Tiger_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png

and Sudo Neku
Sudo_Neku_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png

I love Kiba Tiger, I am considering using it too! Gah, there are too many options! Born to be Wild is awesome looking, too.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
For Riku, I'd at least want Jestabocky and Sweet Giraffe. Maybe Frog Prince too.
For Sora, I'd want..........Frog Chef, Kiba Tiger, and some kind of Dino/Dragon.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
There are quite a few Dream Eaters that were never officially shown.

Frog%20Prince.png

Magic%20Rabbit.png

Obake%20Ghost.png

Wow I did not know there were so many dream eaters I have not seen. That second one is just adorable but that third one is kind of creepy. Great now there are too many to choose from. XD It is better than not having enough to choose from.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Frog Prince, Lion and Neku Lizard for Riku.

Frog Chef, Dinosaur and Meowjesty for Sora.

Not to mention different teams of Dream Eaters specified for Attack, Defense, Speed, etc.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Hey, don't be dissin' the multilegged animals!

Sleipnir.jpg

Sleipnir's got eight legs. And all the more to dance with!
Okay, well that's badass. Multilegged animals are cool....only if they don't have cherries for a tail.
Nomura only designed Meow Wow if I am not mistaken, the rest of the team designed the others :p
*Ahem*
OMG! It does! Eww... What is wrong with the KH team? Geezer body snatchers and now multilegged cats that are only creepy because they have cherries for tails? Gross...

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Okay, well that's badass. Multilegged animals are cool....only if they don't have cherries for a tail.

*Ahem*
OMG! It does! Eww... What is wrong with the KH team? Geezer body snatchers and now multilegged cats that are only creepy because they have cherries for tails? Gross...

But cherries are good...especially on multilegged animals that have strawberries for ear tips and are cats.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I think i want that dinosaur for a partner. Born-2-b-wild and this flower

Bone_To_Be_Wild_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png

Ii_Flower_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png

Never ate a peppermint man before?

img-thing

Every time you people show me a new Dream Eater design, it's more and more fucked up than the last.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I think i want that dinosaur for a partner. Born-2-b-wild and this flower

Bone_To_Be_Wild_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png

Can DE like evolve.....? I've seen 2 different Yagihorns, just different colors and the second one has spikes along it's horns. (The first is the first one we saw, and the second one is red)

Just wondering, cause the Dino up there ^^^^ is pretty much a Dinosaur skeleton, and looks very similar to the T-Rex one we already knew about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back