• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Avenger fever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Saw the movie last night, officially obsessed until further notice thus I will be churning out a bunch of sigs based on the team. First up is my favorite Avenger. I will continue to add to this thread as they come out.

GGYa1.jpg

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I really like this! I really dig the colors and the patterns you are using in the background

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
I quite like the Iron Man one. You also got the lighting pretty spot on in both tags which is nice, but they both feel pretty much the same concept wise. I definitely suggest you move the stock away from the center (rule of thirds and all that jazz). Also, fix that awkward blue spot on the left of Iron Man. But I like where these are going, keep them coming.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
dude this would look sick if you added some more shadows or just bumped up the contrast

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys.
I played around with contrast and shadowing in both, results below.
For the next one I will mess around with the stock positioning, I'll admit that is a problem I have been struggling with for a while.

8tVDT.jpg

qxUFQ.jpg

EDIT: Mr. Thor

3mHK2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back