• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D English Trailer Up!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
David Gallagher said:
And their last game they just did that is still not out, I actually voiced an extra small piece for them that they needed, and I was so excited to be able to do it. "Xehanort". I did a young Xehanort voice, and I'm sure when you play the game that it'll sound just like me because I haven't got my voice acting down, being multiple people.
so..is he talking about 3D or...

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
so this video was uploaded before BBS was released? but he said he was done recording for DDD in it lol he must not be well informed with the release dates.

iLeen

Awards
so this video was uploaded before BBS was released? but he said he was done recording for DDD in it lol he must not be well informed with the release dates.

I think he meant he's done doing Riku's part for 3D:3 And the video was released after BBS.

If David did YMX's voice for 3D, I'd be amazed at how he can create 2 distinct voicesXD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I think he just wasn't informed which title his Xehanort line would be used in. Chances are, they just asked him to record it and left it at that.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Someone asked Ben Diskin about this on Facebook, and he replied saying that he couldn't talk about upcoming games due to non-disclosure agreements.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Take my Money now Square Enix!!! Oh you too Nintendo, still need that 3DS. This game is gonna be epics in 3D!!!!

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I think he just wasn't informed which title his Xehanort line would be used in. Chances are, they just asked him to record it and left it at that.
Makes sense based off of other things he said.
Whee~

David Gallagher did not know his one liner would be in BBS. He is NOT YMX. Clearly YMX is Nigel Uno.
I guess he just assumed it was for another game then.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have our answer. He's YMX. /sarcasm Can we have a source rofl?

I should clarify someone on Behind The Voice Actors.com said they asked him on Facebook. I just asked him for a picture for confirmation.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
- Pinocchio: I'm guessing his VA from before got too old, but I'm just too accustomed to it. Can't pinpoint it but I just don't like the sound of him.
Correct. I contacted the original KH game Pinocchio, and he said he was too old to do it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
WTF?

Xemnas voice is awful. well not rly but what hppened to his old voice actor?
And i don't really like how YMX and ASOD have the same voice. You would think the VA would make YMX sound younger because well i don't know he IS much younger than ASOD.

It's really somewhat funny that whenever I see a post from this guy, it is never something positive but rather always bitching over something. <__<

i thought sora was 16 in kh3d? not sure though. also YMZ being nigel uno is pretty funny, but epic at the same time

Sora is still 15 all the way since DDD does take place just some mere weeks (or less than three months) after KH2.
Coded takes place over a short period of only mere days which also isn't that long after the end of KH2.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So the trailer was pretty amazing, wasn't it guys? My Drama Teacher couldn't believe it was 9 minutes long :>

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Your drama teacher? Your drama teacher knows KH? Awesome :D
He's not that old. He's only 24 years old.
Kingdom Hearts II came out during his final year of High School. He use to know the ins and outs of the series, but has given up and just wants another console game. He does not like Final Fantasy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back