• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D English Trailer Up!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Jesse McCartney just...speak. Just keep talking. Forever. All of the cutscenes need his voice. *goes to watch Young Justice*

Lets hope he doesn't die in that upcoming horror flick, Chernobyl Diaries O____O

MICKEY: follow the hearts and you will find the way...thats something master aqua told me once! (shivers) i have been whiting for that line!!! :D

tumblr_m08bd0Yxd61qdxb9a.gif

ME TOO!!!!!

Zul

Awards
Paul St.Peter improved his Xemnas, it sounds more snakey and evil rather than monotone droning.

jmartin912

YMX sounds like somebody I've heard from Bleach... But I can't put a name on it. I'm continuing to love HJO as Sora. :'D

darkheart709

Bronze Member
i'm pretty sure YMX is voiced by ben Diskin, sounds really like him

also YEAH FOR ENGLISH TRAILER

YMX sounds like somebody I've heard from Bleach... But I can't put a name on it. I'm continuing to love HJO as Sora. :'D

ben diskin voiced Szayel Aporro Granz from bleach

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Holy crap frollo's voice!
Also yes, I think that was Aaron Spann.

And, YMX sounds like Justin Cook.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If YMX is Ben Diskin, I need to make YJ jokes. And KND jokes. And Hey Arnold jokes. Then spazz because dear god that man was my childhood.

jmartin912

i'm pretty sure YMX is voiced by ben Diskin, sounds really like him

also YEAH FOR ENGLISH TRAILER

ben diskin voiced Szayel Aporro Granz from bleach
That's exactly what I was about to say! Haha, I had to google it first, so I wouldn't be posting for the hell of it. Thanks!

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
is that Joshua's voice @ 7:17?
regardless, he sounds like a girl o.0 lol. i coulda sworn his voice was a bit "manlier" in TWEWY

aside from that, Jesse McCartney and David Gallagher voices= sex on fire omq

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Oh god, Ethy was right. Roxas sounds EXACTLY like Dick Grayson from Young Justice.

HJO sounds different, and by that I mean weird.

I guess this brings me closer to avoiding the game at least until I have a 3DS.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Did anyone else notice some really bad lip syncing when Mickey was talking to Yen Sid?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
regardless, he sounds like a girl o.0 lol. i coulda sworn his voice was a bit "manlier" in TWEWY

Yeah, Aaron Spann seems to be using his Onion Knight voice.

Oh god, Ethy was right. Roxas sounds EXACTLY like Dick Grayson from Young Justice.

HJO sounds different, and by that I mean weird.

I guess this brings me closer to avoiding the game at least until I have a 3DS.

Obviously they probably caught Jesse sometime between or after a YJ voice session. xD

Did anyone else notice some really bad lip syncing when Mickey was talking to Yen Sid?

The trailer doesn't have the best mixing. For what I can tell, lip-syncing matches the lines.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

No that is definitely the same voice from TWEWY :p And I am so glad! His Japanese voice was too deep in comparison and it was weird to hear to me.

I have been fangasming so hard right now though! OMG, like I screamed when I first saw you guys posted it, and continued screaming until it started to play :p

I just have one thing to say.....
tumblr_m3tx5qhQu11ro3x6vo1_500.png

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I think a scene is missing from this trailer that was in the Japanese version. It's the one where Sora's reassuring Joshua that he can make his thoughts known to Neku or something like that. Unless I'm thinking of a different 3D trailer...

Also, I noticed that they had no voices for the gameplay section. That's understandable. They're still probably working on localizing.

All in all, this was an amazing trailer. I'm even more psyched for the game and demo now. All I can say is E3 and July aren't approaching fast enough :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back