• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D North American Demo Incoming!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If you've decided not to brave the waters of the latest Nomura interview from Famitsu Weekly, here is a tip you'll very much appreciated if you live in North America. Director Tetsuya Nomura has just confirmed that a demo has been prepared for NA, allowing you to play as Sora in Traverse Town! You can read the full quote below, spoiler-free!

— Lastly, a message for our readers.

Nomura: We’ve decided to distribute a KH3D demo in North America as well as Japan. You can play part of Sora’s scenario in Traverse Town. So if your friends haven’t played it yet, you can recommend it to them. And of course, give the co-op mini game Flick Rush a try. Also, an unannounced title is being prepared as well, though it’s something lighter. There are still songs continuing to be distributed for Theartrhythm Final Fantasy so you can look forward to that as well.

And that is all we know for now~

Last edited by a moderator:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm so happy that there's going to be a demo! I'm never turning off my 3DS and leaving it on forever because of limited tries until the game comes out. XD

UltimaJackpot

I don't think they'd announce a demo this early unless it was planned for pre-release, so I'm betting it'll drop sometime around E3.

Kind of cool that the NA demo is getting Flick Rush, that wasn't even in the JP demo.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Also, an unannounced title is being prepared as well, though it’s something lighter

Typical Nomura, always trying to put the unannounced title things in everything :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
He's been hyping mysterious titles and unannounced games for the last few years. I think he's just extremely excited that he must mention it all of the time. xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
He's been hyping mysterious titles and unannounced games for the last few years. I think he's just extremely excited that he must mention it all of the time. xD
He's like a little kid.
"So there's something that's really awesome but I can't tell you cause it's a secret, and I wish you all knew but I can't tell you. *laughs*
Wanna play Tonka trucks?"

Recon

Art of War
Awards
This is definitely awesome news! This totally debunks any future doubt that the series was never going to get a demo for one of its games.

Hopefully SENA also distributes demos for other games like Bravely Default and Theatrhythm.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is definitely awesome news! This totally debunks any future doubt that the series was never going to get a demo for one of its games.

Hopefully SENA also distributes demos for other games like Bravely Default and Theatrhythm.

Oh, definitely expecting those two to have demos. :3

Lars

I hope also that Europe gets a demo, and that the demo release before the game. :p

Crystal

Silver Member
When will KH3D Demo going to released? I'm excited about it :3

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
there isn't an official date yet, but most likely sometime after e3 in June would be my guess..but it's just a guess.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
This is weird. We've never gotten a KH Demo, I don't remember us ever getting a soundtrack released in North America or Europe getting a game first. This game is definitely stepping out of the norm. And I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back