• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Appearing At E3 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
*crosses fingers*

Please let there be a bundle, please let there be a bundle, please...

Roro

Awards
Haha I always took it as a given that we'd be seeing KH3D at e3 but nonetheless i'm still pumped as ever, anyways darn the 5th D: ima be out of the country so I won't be able to see it...luckily this site will fill me in on all the important deets (I hope?) :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha I always took it as a given that we'd be seeing KH3D at e3 but nonetheless i'm still pumped as ever, anyways darn the 5th D: ima be out of the country so I won't be able to see it...luckily this site will fill me in on all the important deets (I hope?) :)

Of course we will~

Ruran

Awards
What would they bundle other than the case? Which I'm sure you'd be able to buy eventually, or if not import

I was hoping for a 3DS bundle. One can dream until it gets drop kicked into the distance and shot for stupid puns.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I was hoping for a 3DS bundle. One can dream until it gets drop kicked into the distance and shot for stupid puns.

^3^
It MIGHT happen, but Japanese always get the best stuff. Since sales probably won't do well to begin with I don't have very high hopes

Ruran

Awards
^3^
It MIGHT happen, but Japanese always get the best stuff. Since sales probably won't do well to begin with I don't have very high hopes

True that, though I still retain some hope since we got a limited edition PSP for BbS. And it would suck if I put off getting a 3DS all this time for it not to happen. Although, a purple 3DS is coming out soon so there's good in waiting regardless. If no limited edition 3DS comes out then I might get the new purple one.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
True that, though I still retain some hope since we got a limited edition PSP for BbS. And it would suck if I put off getting a 3DS all this time for it not to happen. Although, a purple 3DS is coming out soon so there's good in waiting regardless. If no limited edition 3DS comes out then I might get the new purple one.

I was going to get a red one, but then after looking at pictures only part of it is red the rest is black. I still don't get that, if i'm buying a colored 3DS I want the whole thing to be that color.
We might luck out and get a special edition, but like I said the problem with them doing it is low 3DS sales in general and low Dream Drop Distance sales in Japan

Ruran

Awards
I was going to get a red one, but then after looking at pictures only part of it is red the rest is black. I still don't get that, if i'm buying a colored 3DS I want the whole thing to be that color.
We might luck out and get a special edition, but like I said the problem with them doing it is low 3DS sales in general and low Dream Drop Distance sales in Japan

I actually like the two-tone colors. My DS Lite was red and black and it was complemented once for being "orgasmic" lol. I almost forgot about the low 3DS sales. That would put a damper on things.

Rallade

Awards

I think it has something to do with the 3D working better of the screen is surrounded by black.

TerravsVentus

I have hope. LD said he would attempt a translation patch if Square-Enix doesn't announce anything about Final Fantasy Type-0 @ E3.

WaveK89

I've been holding off on a 3DS looking forward to either a KH3D bundle or 3DS slim. Same for a Vita slim/next version, but that's beside the point. I'm looking quite forward to Nintendo's presentation in general. I'm really interested in what they have in store for the Wii-U. Of course, a KH3D trailer is also what I look forward to the most.

The only problem I'll have is affording all the games I want for the 3DS aside from KH3D by the time I get a 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back