• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► What is this I don't even...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
So I'm somewhat curious whether or not I should post chapters of my series here. And if I do, how the heck would I go about doing such? I don't quite see posting them in the forums as normal posts like this one, since they're... well, so large. But yeah. I dunno. I'll leave it up to everyone else.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
So I'm somewhat curious whether or not I should post chapters of my series here. And if I do, how the heck would I go about doing such? I don't quite see posting them in the forums as normal posts like this one, since they're... well, so large. But yeah. I dunno. I'll leave it up to everyone else.

Hmm, I suggest dividing the chapters by using spoiler tags. That way, the post doesn't seem so large and people can hide/unhide them. Click on "Go Advanced" and you should see an icon that says SPOIL. Here's an example.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
Hmm, I suggest dividing the chapters by using spoiler tags. That way, the post doesn't seem so large and people can hide/unhide them. Click on "Go Advanced" and you should see an icon that says SPOIL. Here's an example.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hmm, does make sense. I may consider that. Thanks much, Zephyr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back