• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronove

Would Osaka Team really be the ones to make an HD collection, though?

I mean is that really up their alley?

Katsagu

Awards
i agree since its KH's 10th anniversary they should announce something special, but i just don't see people shelling out 40 bucks for just just improved graphics and trophies, so they should give us the FM's or at least new secret endings for KH1 and KH2.

New secret endings would be awesome *.*
But well, now we have to wait U_U

Seighart

Awards
The way i see it, this announcement is either a animated movie, HD collection(in these collections there's usually 3 games...so maybe KH1,KH2,and Re:CoM?) , or Kh3. If he doesn't have plans for BBSV2 im totally ok with that. At this moment im not giving up hope. If i use my imagination to its fullest, i believe he's gonna make BBSV2 segmented throughout KH3. Sort of like how he did Roxas in KH2.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'm almost positive it's an HD collection. I really don't think there's any more stories left untouched (other than the dark realm BBS2 stuff) for them to touch on before 3. Honestly, I haven't minded getting all these games and following along in the slightest, but if they announce another game before 3 that isn't BBS2/dark realm related, it'll have gotten ridiculous and I'll have reached my limit.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
But as far as Hd collections do you think we'll see BBS at all? We would obviously get KH1,2, and Re:com since they were made for the PS2. But BBS was on the PSP, would it be hard to put it on the PS3? And do you see the HD collection being multi platform or just for PS3?

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
@Hillboy, Ever played one the God of War HD collections, one of them ported two PSP games onto the PS3, so it's not that hard.

And to anyone thinking it would out be another game getting in their way of 'their' KH3, chill anout it and find something esle to wait or play. And those who are getting a system for one game like DDD or the mystery game, really dumb. Not saying you are, but your choice of actions sounds really bad.

Seighart

Awards
But as far as Hd collections do you think we'll see BBS at all? We would obviously get KH1,2, and Re:com since they were made for the PS2. But BBS was on the PSP, would it be hard to put it on the PS3? And do you see the HD collection being multi platform or just for PS3?

I hope to hell we get BBS. I had to borrow someones psp just to play it(i bought the game without a psp, die hard fan). KH1,KH2, AND BBS. Yeah il take that if its not KH3(most likely it isnt)

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I hope to hell we get BBS. I had to borrow someones psp just to play it(i bought the game without a psp, die hard fan). KH1,KH2, AND BBS. Yeah il take that if its not KH3(most likely it isnt)

It only makes sense that they put BBS in it, a newcomer could come into KH having never played anything and be ready for KH3 (other than having to play dream drop distance that is)

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I'm almost positive it's an HD collection. I really don't think there's any more stories left untouched (other than the dark realm BBS2 stuff) for them to touch on before 3. Honestly, I haven't minded getting all these games and following along in the slightest, but if they announce another game before 3 that isn't BBS2/dark realm related, it'll have gotten ridiculous and I'll have reached my limit.

This.

BbSv2 had an interesting hook, since apparently a lot of important stuff took place in the Realm of Darkness and it'd be interesting to visit there for a game. Plus, I'd never turn down a chance to play as Aqua again. But... KH3D is supposed to set up for KH3 in the "present" timeline. What else is there to make a game about, when we've got a pretty good idea of what everyone else who's important has been doing? A Dream Eater spinoff? >_<

Chistosa

Awards
Well that's your problem, you bought one game for a system. That's the problem with everyone getting a KH game for a system without planning other games to get for it. There a lot of goood games out for both systems, get those as well.

I've tried that, but I can never finish other games I may buy for my portables for some reason. *shrugs* I don't mind though if the reason behind buying the system was accomplished. I'm perfectly ok with it. xD

Rallade

Awards
I bought the systems with other games too, otherwise it'd feel like a waist for me... On the topic at hand, if they do make an hd collection with new secret endings, I think they should be CGI versions of what BBS vol.2's story would've been. And as for this "new game" that they're going to announce "soon", I hope it'll be during TGS rather than E3, since we wouldn't have even obtained the previous game and they'd already be announcing the next one, I'd feel screwed over...

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
@Hillboy, Ever played one the God of War HD collections, one of them ported two PSP games onto the PS3, so it's not that hard.

And to anyone thinking it would out be another game getting in their way of 'their' KH3, chill anout it and find something esle to wait or play. And those who are getting a system for one game like DDD or the mystery game, really dumb. Not saying you are, but your choice of actions sounds really bad.

This has nothing to do with another game getting in the way of KHIII, but everything to do with the fact that, at this point, if they announce yet another title (other than one that acts on the premise that we've gotten hints of for the rumored BBS2), things will have gotten out of hand. At that point, I think it'll be safe to say that they're just putting titles out for the sake of giving us something until KHIII, and while the sentiment is nice, it's tiring. As I said above, I've had no problem whatsoever with the non-numbered titles we've gotten to date; they've been enjoyable for the most part, and I think they've all given an important slice of the story that'll come in hand for KHIII. But they run the risk of alienating a lot of fans who don't want to shell out that much money for new systems and games for the sake of one series. While I've always understood these fan's complaints, I've never run the risk of being one of them; my appetite for all things KH has made the purchases more than reasonable, but everybody has a limit, and I'm personally nearing mine. After 3D, the only KH titles that'll be getting my money before KHIII will be an HD collection and whatever this mystery title is that revolves around the Realm of Darkness. I don't think I need to know any other overlapping stories heading into the future with this series.

I love Square to death, but they're terrible with scheduling. This isn't even really a matter of opinion. You don't hint at things/announce titles that are more than a decade away from seeing release. People lose interest.

KevVentus

Am I the only one who thinks i'ts a little... off?... that we're all clamoring over the next game when DDD isn't going to be released to most of the world for another 3 months?

I mean, of course it's exciting to look towards the future.. but I don't know.. feel like we're a little spoiled here

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Update 3: The lovely goldpanner has translated the short summary from FF-Reunion:

There's an interview with Tetsuya Nomura in the KH3D Ultimania that went on sale today! From the interview:

They don't have any plans for BBSv2 right now, trust your imagination with the ****** message, there's no plans for an FM for this title, the mystery kh project is stopped because they did kh3d, please look forward to whether the * ****** are those * people, lots of things have already started happening for a new title in the kh series, and he thinks they will be able to make some kind of announcement in a relatively short time.

(The blanked out parts are only blanked out by this blog because of spoilers, they aren't blanked in the actual interview. Goldpanner thinks the words are 'secret message' and 'whether the 7 lights are those 7 people'

There you go! In the interview there's also 'impressions upon seeing the 3DS, the way we brought in free flow action, the title 3D, choosing which worlds to use, about the new black coated people in organisation xiii' etc. I also really really recommend 'Ask Mr Tetsu everything! Scenario Mysteries' for Nomura's detailed commentary! KH3D's Ultimania is pretty big, very much worth reading, go and buy it for sure!

Update 4: A member of 2ch has reported that there are a number of familiar characters hidden amongst the black coats in Where Nothing Gathers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back