• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Nomura: Use your imagination.

If you read that line in Megatron's voice... A. You need a life or B. You're just a geek, which isn't a bad thing! Anyway, hope he's not lying about no final mix; those things get my tail in a kink 'cause of all the complaints people make about not getting them. (myself included... *gets shot*)

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
If you read that line in Megatron's voice... A. You need a life or B. You're just a geek, which isn't a bad thing! Anyway, hope he's not lying about no final mix; those things get my tail in a kink 'cause of all the complaints people make about not getting them. (myself included... *gets shot*)

He said the same thing about BbS. I don't think he's completely responsible for the release of the FMs.

zoeycat

NOMURA STOP BEING A TROLL AND TELL US THE DANG ANSWERS ALREADY. WE WANT TO KNOOOOOOW.
288qT.gif

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, I was just looking forward to knowing what Aqua had to go through in the dark realm in BbSv2. 8c
I also wanted to know why Ven disappeared off his throne, and why Sora disappeared off his tree in a similar fashion. It seemed foreboding off badness.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Anyway, I guess they can stuff whatever happened in BbSv2 into KH3 I guess, but at the same time, I don't want them to have to cut out small important details that could make the story more interesting.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
W-w-w-w-w-w-whaaaaaaaat?? If not now, then when? After an HD collection? It'd have to be before KH3 though... I feel so shattered D:

Been thinking about this myself. I think it doesn't really matter what order BBSv2 and KH3 are released. KH3 will end Xehanort's story, but just chronologically- may not be the last Xehanort related game released. Anyways, wouldn't it make some sense to release the fill-in-the-holes game after the story is complete, that way whatever questions KH3 leaves can be answered too?

MasterZeR0

Been thinking about this myself. I think it doesn't really matter what order BBSv2 and KH3 are released. KH3 will end Xehanort's story, but just chronologically- may not be the last Xehanort related game released. Anyways, wouldn't it make some sense to release the fill-in-the-holes game after the story is complete, that way whatever questions KH3 leaves can be answered too?

Meh, I suppose that's true, but I always assumed that it'd be the other way around, with V2 solving many holes while creating more, and KH3 resolving everything else.

Edit: Also, good ol' Ethy >->

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Well, I was just looking forward to knowing what Aqua had to go through in the dark realm in BbSv2. 8c
I also wanted to know why Ven disappeared off his throne, and why Sora disappeared off his tree in a similar fashion. It seemed foreboding off badness.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Anyway, I guess they can stuff whatever happened in BbSv2 into KH3 I guess, but at the same time, I don't want them to have to cut out small important details that could make the story more interesting.

By the sounds of it, it might have not been so much canceled as postponed. We'll have to wait for translations and all though.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
The next game will be fortune street with Mario and kingdom hearts characters.

That's my guess on what the next game is.

MasterZeR0

I'm still hoping that Disney will change it's mind about Dissidia Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back