• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Announces Feature Fridays!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hello hello, everyone! We're happy to announce the start of our "Feature Fridays" which is exactly what it sounds like! We'd be honored if you'd allow us to feature your Kingdom Hearts creations and get the word out to the community, but to do that, we of course need your help! If you'd like to show off your work here on KHInsider or recommend a piece, send an email to us at kingdomheartsinsider at gmail with the following:

Name/Username:
Source: How you'd like us to reference you
Your feature: It can range from anything from a review to a doodle to who knows what else! You have the freedom to do whatever you want, but please just keep it PG!

To those who prefer to recommend a piece, you will need to ask for permission from the creator!

We will show off only one piece a week to avoid overwhelming the masses with too much content so it may take a while for your pieces to be featured, but featured they will be! We look forward to working with you!

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
Sounds intresting~ i know quite a few artist and cosplayers that would like to be featured (including myself xD)
gonna start PMing people for permission~
quick question tho- for those who have already recieved their fandom, like "jenx the jinx" or "neogamespark", are they still qualified for the feature? or is it mostly for those who are still unnoticed?

also- bolin GIF=FTW xD

PS: when did khi get the rep system back o-0 ?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sounds intresting~ i know quite a few artist and cosplayers that would like to be featured (including myself xD)
quick question tho- for those who have already recieved their fandom, like "jenx the jinx" or "neogamespark", are they still qualified for the feature? or is it mostly for those who are still unnoticed?

also- bolin GIF=FTW xD

Brought back earlier this month?

And anybody~ Unknown to well known, all are welcome :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I have no idea who those people are but this is open to everybody~

also- bolin GIF=FTW xD

Thank you!

What Ethy said.

Claire-Farron

Would you like me to spread the word on deviantART? I know there are people on there who would like to have their artwork featured somewhere on the web with their permission.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
This sounds like an amazing idea. I think I might do this someday.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Would you like me to spread the word on deviantART? I know there are people on there who would like to have their artwork featured somewhere on the web with their permission.

Would you please? That'd be so great!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
This sounds like an amazing idea. I think I might do this someday.

It is a great idea! You should definetly do it Zephyr. When my work gets to a better point I will submit something. :)

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
This is a really great idea! I Can't wait to see what the first thing will be.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Cosplays are absolutely fine! We'd love to see them!

MardukKurios

Now 2 weeks have passed and no Feature Friday anymore? Well this was sooner cancelled then I thought and now I really thougt you would like my Keyblade work. v.v

C'est la vie.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's only been two weeks. How did you reach the conclusion that it's canceled? We've just been up to our necks in work and our own personal lives.

MardukKurios

Well I just follow your Website and watch it every day and I just hope that something would come, that's all.
I am also not always accurate with my "Update-Dates" I give for myself, but still I was just hoping that it would continue :)

Back