• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Direct Conference - April 21 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
It's not much, but I watched it twice, and the Dream Eaters have weird names, I mean, come on, Pricklmane? Seriously? Thankfully we'll be able to rename them ourselves. And what's up with EU getting it before NA? By nearly two weeks, too, how strange.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I really wanna get my hopes up cuz did anyone else notice that the frame of the 3ds in the video was silver? That would rule if they made a silver 3ds bundled with the game lol

I believe all the games shown tonight had that silver frame around the video.

Key Wielder

Awards
Awesome! It shouldn't be possible for so little to incite so much hype, but this is KH we're talking about. And Haley Joel Osment and David Gallagher's battle cries sound awesome, as always. This gets me so excited for an English trailer--must be patient!!!

Thanks for covering the event and giving us all the information! :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
HUDHFUREFGUER VOICES. I have their battlecries memorized and i only watched the video once. When I come home later I'll go on full spazz mode (though I have this feeling I'm going to be Korra'd out so my hype will be gone by then so I guess I can do it now)

Riku must always speak. He must always have lines. His battlecries! <3

Danjam

Can't wait for more dream eater names to be revealed, however I seem to prefer the romaji names as of now.
Necho Cat, hmm, I wonder how you'd pronounce that? Would it be similar in pronunciation to neko cat or more like a 'ch' sound as in 'nacho'?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm glad Sora's voice is much more clearer and younger sounding. Haley did a pretty good job. Riku's excellent as usual.

KevVentus

Also, I love how Riku says 'Sorry' as he's beating up the Nightmares in The Grid. :3

Me too! No KH game would be complete without awesome battle cries

I love it when English footage is finally released. It makes me feel like the the voice actors have been working hard making a surprise gift for us the whole time : 3

And may I ask where we're finding the english Dream Eater names? Was it during the beginning of the video? I skipped over that whole mess out of excitement...

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
You don't need to apologize, Riku. You're too cool for that XD But to hear their voices is only good things. Needs to hear moar English audio!

And may I ask where we're finding the english Dream Eater names? Was it during the beginning of the video? I skipped over that whole mess out of excitement...

1:18-1:23 The information box when Sora's doing his er...bust-a-move thing (forget what its called) XD It says Pricklemane is in trouble (its name is in red) and there's a Lvl up box for Necho Cat. Then towards the end of Riku's gameplay, there's a Lvl up box for Komory Bat. It's kind of hard to see.

Can't wait for more dream eater names to be revealed, however I seem to prefer the romaji names as of now.
Necho Cat, hmm, I wonder how you'd pronounce that? Would it be similar in pronunciation to neko cat or more like a 'ch' sound as in 'nacho'?

Nacho Cat *thinks of fruit cat for some reason* It's probably pronounced like echo. Necho Cat :3

Venitas

Europe getting the game 11 days before NA?
While I am stoked for my europe brethren and I guess can spoil myself earlier, it's kinda a bummer for NA people. Maybe they're doing this because of Re:CoM...lol

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
You don't need to apologize, Riku. You're too cool for that XD But to hear their voices is only good things. Needs to hear moar English audio!

1:18-1:23 The information box when Sora's doing his er...bust-a-move thing (forget what its called) XD It says Pricklemane is in trouble (its name is in red) and there's a Lvl up box for Necho Cat. Then towards the end of Riku's gameplay, there's a Lvl up box for Komory Bat. It's kind of hard to see.

Nacho Cat *thinks of fruit cat for some reason* It's probably pronounced like echo. Necho Cat :3

So they are just Americanizing the Japanese pronunciations so far? Interesting, I thought they would change them more. Not sure what "Komory" Bat is supposed to be, but I like the other two :) I agree Techo is taken from Echo, I mean it is a music/sound based Dream Eater so it makes sense :p

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Sweet. First english stuff up. Komory Bat, huh? Alucard will sound better :D.

Is the update for the 3DS just in japan, or wil it release in all territories at once? That's the one thing I can't figure out...

Roro

Awards
I come here to check for news from the Nintendo conference and i'm pleased with the news we got. Its great to finally get some english gameplay for the game. And its coming out on july 20th in europe? I'm jelly isn't NA's release the 31st? :0

EternalDreamer

So they are just Americanizing the Japanese pronunciations so far? Interesting, I thought they would change them more. Not sure what "Komory" Bat is supposed to be, but I like the other two :) I agree Techo is taken from Echo, I mean it is a music/sound based Dream Eater so it makes sense :p

Komory = Bat in japanese.

Japan has half exotic names, so we do to. At least they didn't translate em, or we'd be stuck with 'Bat Bat' and stuff.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
1:21 shows two english dream eater names. looks like Nacho Cat and Pricklemane. XD

anime10121

Awards
WHYYYY?!?!?! Have we not been faithful enough SENA? At least give it to us the same week. Just dont get it, most anticipated game for the 3DS and (sorry Europe) but the country that needs the most work to get it released with fifty (over-exaggeration) different languages gets it first. Sad Mickey Mouse is sad :(

Edit: Just watched the trailer and Kupoing awesome! That was beautiful! Top notch grunts (did I really just say that:p) Cant wait for the first full trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back