• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Critical mode gameplay...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xig28

Awards
I recently unlocked critical mode(even though i should have known about this a long time ago) so Ill be posting gameplay in critical mode to see how tough it can be in the upcoming weeks. Critical mode is a lot harder then BBS critical mode for sure, I even had a hard time towards the end of proud mode in some of the last worlds. Just wanted to share some of my gameplay with those who are wanting to know some more in depth look. Ill try to keep it away from the story so ill be showing the secret portal boss fights as time comes by. ill be keeping you all posted so stay tuned! Kingdom hearts 3DS Critical mode beginning - YouTube

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I doubt there is a CGI secret movie... or another secret movie for that matter.

Crystal

Silver Member
Its either beat the game in general, or beat it on Proud Mode. I forget which one.

Oh i see, i hope like others said, after beat the game in critical mode, it will unlock another secret movie.. Hope so.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Oh i see, i hope like others said, after beat the game in critical mode, it will unlock another secret movie.. Hope so.

I know there is a trophy for beating the game on Critical Mode, but that is the only reward I know of so far.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Oh -__- and no extra secret boss too?

Well probably not, I mean they have never given Critical Mode extra bosses or anything. Its just for an extra challenge :p Also, bear in mind I said that's all I know that you get. There my be other prizes for beating it :p

Crystal

Silver Member
Well probably not, I mean they have never given Critical Mode extra bosses or anything. Its just for an extra challenge :p Also, bear in mind I said that's all I know that you get. There my be other prizes for beating it :p

Just a question, do we get any reports in KH3D?

I only heard that there are two secret bosses in the game.
And critical mode also provide you Lv1 challenge if not mistaken

Who is the second secret boss?
Lv1 challenge is hard for me though xD

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I only heard that there are two secret bosses in the game.
And critical mode also provide you Lv1 challenge if not mistaken

Are there two? I have only seen Julius, unless you count the Frog Prince as a secret boss. Which I don't :p But there are also harder versions of all the bosses that you can fight anytime you want :)

Just a question, do we get any reports in KH3D?

Not like we usually do. They have "Keywords" which are just like journal entries that explain terminology used in the KH universe. But there aren't any research journals or anything like that this time.

xig28

Awards
Hey guys, to answer some questions, You unlock critical mode by beating proud mode, i am not sure if you can unlock it through beginner or standard, and there is only one secret boss which is julius. the frog prince is just a semi boss but he is faced in multiple worlds. you unlock him as a spirit teammate(though i cant find his dream pieces so i might get them in this play through but not totally sure. as for unlocking a second secret movie i dont believe there is one or else it would have surfaced on the net already, I have checked out another player critical run in person, but he said there wasnt any extra stuff, but just new rewards. and Im sure there will be players out there who will try to pull off no damage boss fights, but against julius i doubt its possible(with sora at least i havent tried with riku yet) Since julius does one move where its literally impossible to avoid(where he jumps off the building and butt smashes you) so i challenge anyone to try to do this. but other than that enjoy the videos coming soon!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Hey guys, to answer some questions, You unlock critical mode by beating proud mode, i am not sure if you can unlock it through beginner or standard, and there is only one secret boss which is julius. the frog prince is just a semi boss but he is faced in multiple worlds. you unlock him as a spirit teammate(though i cant find his dream pieces so i might get them in this play through but not totally sure. as for unlocking a second secret movie i dont believe there is one or else it would have surfaced on the net already, I have checked out another player critical run in person, but he said there wasnt any extra stuff, but just new rewards. and Im sure there will be players out there who will try to pull off no damage boss fights, but against julius i doubt its possible(with sora at least i havent tried with riku yet) Since julius does one move where its literally impossible to avoid(where he jumps off the building and butt smashes you) so i challenge anyone to try to do this. but other than that enjoy the videos coming soon!

Really? I saw someone avoid that attack I think...they seemed to start gliding in a circle to avoid it (though they messed up one of the times he used it and got hit, but still it worked all the other times.)

As for the actual content in Critical Mode, that was to be expected. There never is extra content in it. Its just for the extra challenge. And in regards to the Frog Prince, that sucks...I was hoping they would automatically give you his pieces after going through the trouble of beating him all over the worlds...

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Yeah been doing Critical mode myself and boy I've been getting my ass handed to me, I don't wanna imagine what lvl 1 CM in this game is like. Thankfully all my dream eaters carried over from Proud so no more having to remake them all, same with my abilities too.

I've seen Dark Aura & Meteor Smash used in trailers but I have yet to find them, sadly.
I didn't get a chance to make Frog Princes parts either, although I hope he's as godly as his mini boss self and can spawn adds, instead of just doing the same omnislash combo the frog cook and frog soldier do.

Speaking of which I'm unsure if using 2 darkness link dream eaters gives Riku and even more beastly darkness form, because I know using a Darkness & a Light gives you the Blade form from BBS and 2 lights give you the flying bat form, but I'm unsure about the other combo. Meh we'll see and as far as no damaging bosses go, I just don't see it happening, there's so many instances where you'll block an attack only to get hit by an aftershock or vice versa, it just seems virtually impossible (but i'm sure eventually someone will do it).

Stars

リク
^ Cool >< you have got the game
Are there two? I have only seen Julius, unless you count the Frog Prince as a secret boss. Which I don't :p But there are also harder versions of all the bosses that you can fight anytime you want :)

Indeed, i have included the Frog Prince as secret boss lol
Because he is not the story boss. You mean the harder version of bosses is all final world bosses?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
^ Cool >< you have got the game

Because he is not the story boss. You mean the harder version of bosses is all final world bosses?

Yeah, there are special Battle Portals with all of them right? And if you beat them all you get a special Keyblade.

Crystal

Silver Member

Hmm...I might be missing something. But who is Frog Prince? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back