• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Epic Reborn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muramasa

The Government also known as High Rulers have watched the classes of Society clash against each other for a good fifty years. By hosting a game for each class to participate in. Giving players the chance to survive in this cruel world. This game they host is known as Epic Reborn.

The Classes

Those born wealthy participate in the game for fun. Mocking the lower class for trying to win. Stopping them out of sheer pleasure, to gain status or a reputation in there society. To be feared for there ruthlessness and to gain glory. The Government sees to it that the game is in there favor due to the amount of money they receive from particapants.

Those born a commoner play the game to survive. Because they desperately need the money to pay for food to live on and to support there families. Every year the commoners nominate themselves to play in Epic Reborn. A chance to gain wealth and climb the ladders. To support there families with prize money they earn by clearing obstacles and winning the game.

The High Rulers a.k.a. Government
They control how the game works. Watching players try to win the game. Manipulating the game as they please and see fit. Making sure no one tries to disrupt there game and overthrow them. Keeping the wealthy and the commoners separate from each other to prevent war. They control everything.

Epic Reborn
In the game you will be competing for prize money and status. You will face off players and monsters alike. You are allowed to partner up unless the Government says differently. Objects within the game are traps, they can throw you into worser situations than what you were previously in or set you back from the starting point. If you lose or die within the game you will compete against another opposing player in a tournament. You will get two choices if you win. You can go back into the game or take what prize money their is to offer. If you lose in the tournament it's game over for you. You don't get another chance. Also your life is at stake because you can feel what your avatar feels, so be careful and try to survive.

You the Player
Will have your own motives for participating in Epic Reborn. Choosing sides to carry out that motive. Every decision you make will effect the game and those around you. So choose those decisions wisely.

Just to clarify you will have breaks throughout the game.​

The Rules

No Godmoding.
No taking over other members characters/players unless given permission.
Try to keep this PG13 for language.
Have to have more than two sentences.
Keep your spelling in check.
You can have relationships but keep it PG13.
Your character can be anyone or anything. Same goes for weapons.
Can have up to two players/characters.

If there's any questions you can ask them here in this thread or leave me a vm. If there's a postion you would like, let me know.

List of characters you can be unless you come up with any of your own.

Warrior
Knight
Wizard
Vampire
Witch
Assassin
Hacker

Templates

Character

Name:
Class:
Personality:
Side:
What you look like:
Bio:

Your Avatar

Name:
What you look like:
Weapon:
Magic:

Alright I think that covers everything.

Members
Taim
Luna008
LegendaryHeroLCB
Mistearea
Superbia​

Last edited:

Taim

okay so Masa since you've read epic is it okay if I make a character like the executioner to kill threats to the government?

luna008

Character

Name:Amelia Wisncroft
Class:Welthy
Personality:sadist. She loves crushing the commner players.
What you look like: black hair and gold eyes. devilshy beutiful.
Bio:was born to the wealthy wisncroft family. learn how to play the game at a young age, and how to beat other people just came naturaly. (im sorry, im not good at these...)

Your Avatar

Name:Fai.
Species:Vampire.
Personality:same as Ameila's
What you look like: Red curly hair, light blue eyes, pale skin. very claw like fingers.wears a black, very reveling dress.
Weapon:claws and knifes.
Magic: (ummmmm...dont know what to put here?)

(can she be one of the high rulers please?)

Taim

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Muramasa

Nice, Taim. Really like your character. Now if we only had a few more people, we could go through with making this a real RP.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

Character

Name: Vince Edgely

Class: Commoner

Personality: Vince is a kind and caring person, butwhen someone has hurt one of his friends he will be consumed by rage. He lacksconfidence a lot, but he is very brave. When he isn’t in a good mood he goessilent and doesn’t talk, but he can become happy shortly afterwards. He despisesthe Wealthy players that just want to get in the way of Commoners.

Appearance: Coming from a poor family Vince doesn’thave the best clothes. He wears a cream coloured shirt underneath a dark-brownjacket. Next he wears plain dark-grey pants that aren’t very exceptional. Hewears plain white socks and black boots.

His skin toneis pale white, his blue eyes captivating people upon a glance. His hair isblack and messy. He also has one glove on his right hand, which is plainlyblack.

Bio: Vince hasn’t had an exceptional life.He was born into a poor family and made the most out of what he had, at leastwhen he wasn’t stealing things from people in the night.

He’d been anatural playing the game as Ghast, many people had come to envy his skills asthe great Warrior Mage

Name: Ghast

Species: Human

Personality: Ghast is pretty much the same personas Vince, but boasts more confidence from the strength he has.

Appearance: Ghast is the opposite of Vince’s appearance,wearing a blue vest with a high collar that covers his neck, with along-sleeved black shirt underneath. His hair is a white blonde and spiked,although his skin tone is still pale-white. His eyes are red and almost pulsateenergy when he fights. His pants are black, the silver belt around them holdthe black and gold scabbard that contains his blade. His boots are an oddmaterial, the soles making no noise against any surface. They are white.

Weapon: Ghast wields a steel sword of averagelength. It is kept in the scabbard attached to the belt Ghast wears. The swordshilt is black, with small amounts of gold put into the material. There isnothing special about the Steel blade of the sword.

Magic: Ghast knows a number of spells, sincehe has a Warrior Mage.

Frost Bite: Icebased attack. Ghast uses Ice magic to attack his foe

Fire’s Flame: A fire based attack. Ghast uses Firemagic to damage foes. Can also be used in tactical way; e.g. a wall of fire.

Darkness’s Light: Ghast uses Holy and dark based magicto defeat his enemies. Costs a high amount of MP.

Last edited:

LegendaryHeroLCB

Website
www.google.com
Character

Name: Leon Terch

Class: Warrior

Personality: Leon is a generally charismatic, optimistic young man with an appetite for adventure and competition. However, this side of his personality has lead him to be a bit of a troublemaker and extremely reckless. In addition, his behavior is rather impish, leading him to annoy and antagonize many people around him. While most people believe that he lacks honest intelligence, Leon is surprisingly observative of his surroundings and can adapt to most situations in very little time. Due to his life as a commoner, Leon is also a young man of principle, choosing to live by numerous rules of etiquette.

With a deep distate of the those that run his world, Leon is instantly enraged when in the presence of High Rulers or the upper class of society. Because of his mundane life in the real world, Leon is absolutely enthralled by Epic Reborn and casually fantasizes of living in it.

Side: Commoner

What you look like: Leon is a rather handsome featured young man with brown skin, sharp brown eyes, and black spiky wild volumous hair (think of a spiky afro essentially). From years of physical conditioning for Epic Reborn by Leon's father, Leon has the physique of a lean muscular athlete of an extremely high calibur. At the same time, Leon regularly carries a casual, slightly arrogant facial expression that just screams "bring it on" to nearly everyone who sees him in a single smirk and burning passionate eyes.

Bio: Born into a relatively rough commoner environment, Leon was raised in a relatively rough household. Son to a dead mother from childbirth and a scarred, stern father, Leon was brought up to be a leader and (at least from what he could tell) a hero. Regularly poor and teetering on the edge of starvation, Leon chose to become a participant of Epic Reborn at an early age. Respecting his son's choice, Leon's father rigorously trained Leon for the games in secret. As it would seem, Leon's family had a history of participating in the games.

Leon's father was a well-known Warrior that fought from the commoner's end of society. Simply known as "The Golden King" for his strength and courage in the games, Leon's father never backed down from a fight, regardless of the odds. However, his progress and skill in the games made him target. While Leon's father was considered a man without weaknesses, the one thing that could never be put in jeopardy was the love of his life, Leon's mother. Threatened with "removal" from the residential area, Leon's father threw his final matches against a rather inferior High Ruler combatant in order to ensure the safety of his wife and unborn son.

Leon's father trained his son in his self-made "Griever" Warrior style that utilizes a shield and a sword. The style primarily focuses on defensive techniques including parrying, dodging, and blocking. At the same time, the style highly prioritizes stamina, allowing the individual to fight for prolonged periods of time without tiring. The true thing about the "Griever" style that makes it so unique is that its severe concentration of defensive techniques is shadowed by a series of effective and powerful offensive techniques used to subdue and disable opponents. When coupled with a well-trained practitioner, the "Griever" style make one a ferocious stalwart pillar of strength and bravery, very much so like a lion.

________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Reon (and less commonly known as the Silver Prince)

Species: Human

Personality: Reon (not surprisingly enough) is pretty much the exact representation of Leon in nearly every aspect of Leon's personality with the exception of a slightly toned downed arrogance replaced by lingering seriousness.

What you look like: Reon's appearance mirrors that of Leon with the difference of having a single long scar that runs down the top (from the middle of that area if you can visualize it) Reon's left eyebrow down to the end of his cheek just above his lower jaw (just google image search gado bloody roar). Reon is also clad in silver armor with red accent (secondary) colors (google up terra's armor and get rid of the helmet and think about it with the said color scheme ) and a tattered red cape (like Terra's armor). In the middle of the armor's torso is a large red lion symbol (like Leon's symbol in FFVIII minus the little cross).

Weapon: Reon wields a silver and red sword and shield with the shield embroidered with a lion's face (google alliance wow symbol for more and the blade looks like Sleeping Lion without that last part at the top of it with the lion's head). While Reon uses these weapons for mostly defensive techniques, both can be used for devastating offensive attacks. Reon can use his blade in a blur of silver steel that slashes and stabs at exposed areas of an opponents body and his shield as an effective and brutal battering ram.

Magic: While Reon doesn't actually cast magic, he can use a series of spells that support him in combat. Each of these spells are known as "Roars" and are used for the situation seen fit.

Roar of Valor: Reon becomes filled with renewed vigor and drive that allows him to stand firm against most physical attacks (the effects are lesser with the opponents strength so against other players it doesn't do too much)

Roar of Intimidation: Reon's booming voice freightens and scares away lesser monsters in place (players and tougher monsters are immune)

Roar of Heroism: Works like RoV but boosts Reon's offensive abilities.

Roar of Retaliation: A roar that throws Reon into a berserk rage, neglecting most of his defensive capabilities and relies on raw offensive power that's effects are heightened relative to the damage he's sustained.

*So sorry for all the image jocking. The image in my head is so much better than what's described and it sucks that I can't draw it at the moment. I'll see if I can scan his regular and avatar image later*

Muramasa

I approve of both your characters, Bone and LegendaryHero. Very well done, I extremely look forward to seeing how this RP plays out. I think we've got enough people to get this rp rolling and now were waiting on Mega.

So expect this to go up in a few days or sooner.

Guess I better finally get to making my own characters.

Side Character: High Ruler

His Task: Observing Epic Reborns players, announcing the game has started, and pulling strings within the game.

Name: Daniel Jones aka Day

Class: None

Side: Government/Wealthy

Personailty: over confident as the successor, quite the sadist, clever and an unpredictable kind of man.

Appearance: Brown hair kept short and to the side, square framed black glasses, green eyes, wrist watch on right wrist. Blue buttoned up long sleeved shirt with a black tie, the long sleeves rolled back to show his elbows, black slacks (pants) and black shoes.

Bio:

Having grown up in a high class society, Daniel father had been running the show of Epic Reborn before him. Before it was handed to him, Daniel enjoyed watching the performance the players put on for him and everyone else who was watching the game. He would give ideas and watch them play out before him thanks to his father. Of course he didn't always watch the game, he had an educated up bringing but he wanted to succeed his father and help run the game. At the age of twenty four that dream finally happen, now nine years later of him running the show, Daniel couldn't be more pleased with the game.

Every year when a new game of Epic Reborn started, he would be caught off guard how much more cleverier and smarter the players were becoming. New ideas had to be made, players of they're own in place to cut down other players who were advancing to far in the game. With the help of other HighRulers.

I'll add my own regular player later, but wanted to get one of them up today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Luke Quinn

Class: Commoner

Personality: Optimistic most of the time, kind of a charmer and a caring kind of guy.

Side: Good guys side obviously.

What you look like: Dark blonde hair that hangs around his left eye and concealing it slightly, charcoal colored eyes, wears glasses (one lens is cracked slightly) long sleeved shirt that has a few small holes in it and an old pair of jeans. Tennis shoes that are beaten up slightly.

Bio: Luke always felt out of place, mostly because he never knew much about his parents and believes his mother may have died from going against the system. He tends to believe his mother may have been one of rich folks at one time and had escaped to the slums in hiding.

Having been taken in by an old couple at a young age, Luke wants to pay them back for everything they've done for him and find out the truth of what really became of his parents. Seeing how the old couple told him a few things about his mother, Luke will do everything he can to learn the truth and right the wrongs that was done to his mother.

It will be the first year for Luke to participate in the games.

Name: Rain

Species: Human (Warrior and Hacker).

Personality: Serious in battle but knows how to have a fun time. Easy to get along with and knows what he's doing most of the time.

What you look like: Short black hair, one blue eye and green eye. Sleeveless black shirt, armor on his arms from the wrist to the elbow, black pants with a lot of white belts wrapped around his thighs, and black boots. Sword hangs at the hip, and the knives are hidden in his armor and in some of the belt loops on his pants.

Weapon: Knives and a sword

Magic: Healing magic.

Last edited:

Muramasa

That is something I'm working on, I could actually use a partner :/ to help with the plot. Unless you guys are cool with what I wrote beneath the wiggly line.

As for you other question about the High Ruler dictating your players on every stage, no. He will only make a few appearances, not the whole entire time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The way I see this working, is that I'll have the High Ruler announce that it's time to start the game within thirty minutes. Enough time for your characters to show what else is going on unless they're that eager to start the game. Once your characters are ready to go, the game will start on an island. From there depending on the terrain your players are on, the monsters you encounter are up to you. The goal is to get to the center, where you win the game.

Since Taim is the executioner, he can throw different stuff at you too. Within the game, like make razors appear from the ground and whatever else he can think of.

The Arena will be off to the West near a volcano located on the island should your players lose and have a death match.

The Center will have a tower that you have to enter to win the game. If you have other plans than winning, the tower is the key to ending the game forever. What's inside well is the heart of the game itself.

So does this explaination work for all of you?

Awards
I think the rules allow for two players, iirc. So...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

P.S. Yeah, basically no idea what I'm doing... Tell me if there's anything I need to change, and I'll happily change it. <3

Taim

nice characters mega
this rp seems to be getting a good start oh and I found a different song that I think goes well for a assassin which my avatar is (ignore this if you don't give a crap):
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Muramasa

Alright everybody is approved. Sorry for taking so dang long to get back to ya guys. (I'll get my other character up tonight). Good news is we can finally get this started. So it's official a go for us and keep an eye out for when I post the rp in the original role playing section. (be up tonight, got a few things to take care of right now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back