• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final world cinematic translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticWolf777

All ok. ;D

Yep, making the reverse point would actually imply this. It does however still depend on the strength of the heart in question as only very strong hearts can produce a Nobody...and even stronger ones are needed for human-shaped Nobodies.

True, true. but also the thing is since MX is back but he is in his old form. Shouldn't Terra be back too? Because MX and Terra are needed for Terranort. and if someone says it's a Terranort from a different time that makes no sense. Because that's from another time. This is the MX from now the current timeline. So where is the Terra of the current timeline?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
True, true. but also the thing is since MX is back but he is in his old form. Shouldn't Terra be back too? Because MX and Terra are needed for Terranort. and if someone says it's a Terranort from a different time that makes no sense. Because that's from another time. This is the MX from now the current timeline. So where is the Terra of the current timeline?

We don't even know if "Terra-Xehanort" even still exists. Young Xehanort and MX seem to have created quite some mess, yet MX indicated that one of the lights is more or less on "his side" so I would assume that Terra may be one of the still cloaked figures that were assembled as the new Organization XIII.
I am still not entirely looking through all this time-mess and how many and/or which Xehanort(s) is now actually in the Realm of Light at present time.

ChaoticWolf777

We don't even know if "Terra-Xehanort" even still exists. Young Xehanort and MX seem to have created quite some mess, yet MX indicated that one of the lights is more or less on "his side" so I would assume that Terra may be one of the still cloaked figures that were assembled as the new Organization XIII.
I am still not entirely looking through all this time-mess and how many and/or which Xehanort(s) is now actually in the Realm of Light at present time.

So what if MX and Terra is back yet he has a shard of his heart inside Terra. and he is controlling him. or he just has a shard in Terra's body and Terra's heart is inside Riku like some speculate.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I would think that if Terra is in Xehanort's Organization, then he wouldn't be Terra, but (Terra-Xehanort) / (Apprentice Xehanort)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So what if MX and Terra is back yet he has a shard of his heart inside Terra. and he is controlling him. or he just has a shard in Terra's body and Terra's heart is inside Riku like some speculate.

These are all possibilities that can't be ruled out yet. Still, I tend more to think that Terra has something to do with Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.
Especially since I re-read some remarks from Riku concerning it.
They are very subtle, but I do think they're referring to Terra and Riku is maybe trying to reach him.

[Ansem holds out his hand towards Riku.]

Riku: For some reason, when I confront you I remember a secret promise - a faint memory from when I was young. When I started dreaming of journeying to the outside world... that man....

Ansem: Hm?

Riku: My journey begins here.

And later, during their battle:

[Riku and Ansem float down and land in an area surrounded by twisted tendrils of darkness.]

Riku: Ansem! Become a part of my heart, and become light!

Straythe

You forgot that part :
[Ansem's dark monster disintegrates around him. It reaches out for Riku, and Riku holds his Keyblade in front of him. The monster dissolves into thin air and sparks of light. Riku sighs.]

Riku: The power to protect what is important.

[He lowers his Keyblade and smiles.]

Anyway I agree since I pointed it out the moment Krexia translated it !

Also, since Terra's conditions have been the result of Xehanort's doings, the fact that Terra himself was "left" behind in several places (Ls, Ansem, Xemnas, Riku) actually makes sense since Xehanort did too in a way.

But Xehanort considers him on his side. It is possible he refers to the normal Terra, but that would have became part Xehanort. Not having Mx inside of him anymore, more like Isa.

Though he'll obviously break free, either thanks to Aqua (the one who allowed him to use his light to outmatch Xehanort) or Riku (the one who seems to share a strong bond with him). Probably one of those two with Sora's help. Maybe the 3 of them.

Or maybe Mx considers Xemnas to be "Terra on his side". Hard to tell. I don't think Terra himself is within Riku (since it was stated those in torments were rather within Sora's, thanks to his special heart), and we've seen Terra was indeed connected to Sora. But the key to his saving will probably be Riku (and Aqua depending on when that happens).

Cute scene incoming, with Riku saving the one who believed in him OwO .

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
What happened to Even, Ienzo and the others?

obviously they weren't as important to the story other than being there when Lea woke up. They'll reappear in KH3, so no worries. I'm sure they may be some confusion that happens in RG, but if Ansem The Wise doesn't return as the leader of RG, or no one else takes the stand, then one of the Apprentices will become the new leader most likely.

TVA1994

After the first flow of time progressed and a young master xehanort became Ansem the Seeker of Darkness he was able to travel through time and change time which led to giving YMX that power. And that changed Terra, Aqua, and Ventus's destinies leading to the new time flow of what has happend now. And so YMX has been gathering Xehanort's from different timelines. MX (who is from this timeline? cause yen sid said with the heartless and nobody both dead MX could be restored just like the apprentices. So MX is the current timeline with YMX, Ansem, Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix, (im guessing Terranort is one of them), idk who else. Is this all correct so far? man time travel destroys anything that makes sense!!

xig28

Awards
Dream drop distance…dealing with inception style story but making it cooler lol…all seriousness though, do people believe sora really failed the exam. I understood it as his exam has been prolonged until the next time when i played the game and heard it

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
[video=youtube;AWZ1K4Z7omY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWZ1K4Z7omY&feature=g-u-u&context=G277a292FUAAAAAAAaAA[/video]
This worlds is not gonna dissapoint

iLeen

Awards
I'm going to use krexia's translations for the ending and add them to the videos, if anyone is interested. I just thought you guys would like to see subs and the video at the same time instead of watching the videos and reading translations separately:] (while we patiently wait for better subbers than me)

(if that's ok with krexia!)

also, some videos are blocked by youtube so I won't be able to sub those:[

Crystal

Silver Member
^Usually the ending will being blocked by YouTube xD
I would like to see a subbed ending and secret ending.

iLeen

Awards
Hmm...

I guess I'll just have to see what I can do with the limits of YoutubeX]

-----------------------------------------------------

(Subbing DONE, for the videos Youtube didn't block)

Playlist DONE
Kingdom Hearts 3D [subs] - YouTube

Edit: Yup, as expected, Youtube blocked most of the ending and the last part of Mysterious Tower where Riku is on DI (or Mysterious Tower Part 5).

Subs of KH13 vids + krexia's translations:

Sora in TWTNW Part 1: Have a Nice Dream
KH3D - Sora in TWTNW (Part 1) [English Sub] - YouTube

Sora in TWTNW Part 2: The Beginning of Everything
KH3D -Sora in TWTNW (Part 2) [English Sub] - YouTube

Sora in TWTNW Part 3: Before the World was Swallowed by Darkness
KH3D -Sora in TWTNW (Part 3) [English Sub] - YouTube

Sora in TWTNW Part 4: Déjà Vu
KH3D -Sora in TWTNW (Part 4) [English Sub] - YouTube

Sora in TWTNW Part 5: Naminé and Xion
KH3D -Sora in TWTNW (Part 5) [English Sub] - YouTube

Sora in TWTNW Part 6: Roxas' Sorrow
KH3D -Sora in TWTNW (Part 6) [English Sub] - YouTube

Sora in TWTNW Part 7: Terra and Aqua
KH3D -Sora in TWTNW (Part 7) [English Sub] - YouTube

Sora in TWTNW Part 8: A Fragment of Memory from Early Childhood
KH3D -Sora in TWTNW (Part 8) [English Sub] - YouTube

Sora in TWTNW Part 9: The Hearts I'm Connected to Are My Power! (Part 10 blocked)
KH3D - Sora in TWTNW (Part 9) [English Sub] - YouTube

Sora in TWTNW Part 11: The 13th Seat (no dialogue = no subs)
KH3D - Sora in TWTNW (Part 11) [English Sub in other videos] - YouTube

Sora in TWTNW Part 12: Ventus' Armor (no dialogue = no subs)
KH3D - Sora in TWTNW (Part 12) [English Sub in other videos] - YouTube

Riku in TWTNW Part 1: The Beginning of the Illusion
KH3D - Riku in TWTNW (Part 1) [English Sub] - YouTube

Riku in TWTNW Part 2: Sora's Nightmare
KH3D - Riku in TWTNW (Part 2) [English Sub] - YouTube

Riku in TWTNW Part 3: Riku Falls into Darkness
KH3D - Riku in TWTNW (Part 3) [English Sub] - YouTube

Riku in TWTNW Part 4: An Invitation to Darkness
KH3D - Riku in TWTNW (Part 4) [English Sub] - YouTube

Riku in TWTNW Part 5: Deepest Darkness
KH3D - Riku in TWTNW (Part 5) [English Sub] - YouTube

Riku in TWTNW Part 6: The Power to Protect What is Important (one-liner)
KH3D - Riku in TWTNW (Part 6) [English Sub] - YouTube

Riku in TWTNW Part 7: The Real World
KH3D - Riku in TWTNW (Part 7) [English Sub] - YouTube

Riku in TWTNW Part 8: Led by Spirits
KH3D - Riku in TWTNW (Part 8) [English Sub] - YouTube

Riku in TWTNW Part 9: Past Xehanort
KH3D - Riku in TWTNW (Part 9) [English Sub] - YouTube

Riku in TWTNW Part 10: The Power to Manipulate Time (no dialogue, therefore no subs)
KH3D - Riku in TWTNW (Part 10) [English Sub] - YouTube

Riku in TWTNW Part 11: 7 Lights and 13 Darknesses
KH3D - Riku in TWTNW (Part 11) [English Sub] - YouTube

Mysterious Tower Part 2: Into Sora's Sleep (Part 1 is just cutscene of the name)
KH3D - Mysterious Tower (Part 2) [English Sub] - YouTube

Mysterious Tower Part 3: Armour Wrapped in Darkness (not much sub in this and next video)
KH3D - Mysterious Tower (Part 3) [English Sub] - YouTube

Mysterious Tower Part 4: Sora's Keyblade (Part 5 missing as stated above)
KH3D - Mysterious Tower (Part 4) [English Sub] - YouTube

Ending Part 3: Thank You (other parts for ending were blocked, sorry:/ )
KH3D - Ending (Part 3) [English Sub] - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back