• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Direct Conference on April 14!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's that time again, folks! Time for another Nintendo Direct conference! Nintendo's official Korea site updated today with a page for the conference, confirming it to take place this Saturday on April 14th! Just as an fyi though, because the 3DS is releasing on April 28th in Korea, it's possible that we won't be seeing Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] during the stream, though it is likely that a corresponding Japanese conference will be announced sometime soon! Regardless, let's all look forward to the event together!

Magnum

Can't wait for the event! :D

Korea is just getting the 3DS?
Wow.
At least they're not like China, their only home console Nintendo system is the iQue Player (Chinese Nintendo 64 pretty much) and still haven't even got the Wii yet. Though they do have the DS and DSi.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If nothing appears, just know I love you all.

Lol, but really. I'm hoping Nintendo announces a few more conferences. North America or Europe plz.

Roro

Awards
If nothing appears, just know I love you all.

Lol, but really. I'm hoping Nintendo announces a few more conferences. North America or Europe plz.

Yes North America would be great :) and KH3D at a North American conference would be even greater haha.
But even if that's not the case, I'm glad theres another Nintendo Direct conference seems like there hasn't been one in ages or maybe thats just me :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yes North America would be great :) and KH3D at a North American conference would be even greater haha.
But even if that's not the case, I'm glad theres another Nintendo Direct conference seems like there hasn't been one in ages or maybe thats just me :p

The last one was in February xD

darkheart709

Bronze Member
they are done like every 2 months. cool that a new one is coming, i hope NA gets one too.

Also Sign, your parasite eve sig scares me

Oran

Awards
Best case scenario a NA one is also confirmed and they show some English gameplay, worst case we see other 3DS games witch is still pretty good because aside from KH:3D their are a few games Im egarly waiting for so cant wait.

Key Wielder

Awards
Cool, looking forward to it! Should be interesting to see if they say anything; since the 3DS is only just coming out there, maybe they'll have just something small (trying not to get my hopes up lol) in terms of news to show it as a launch title. Thanks for the info, Sign!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
they are done like every 2 months. cool that a new one is coming, i hope NA gets one too.

Also Sign, your parasite eve sig scares me

Haha, sorry guys, I'm sort of in a random Parasite Eve hypefest right now xD

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Haha, sorry guys, I'm sort of in a random Parasite Eve hypefest right now xD

haha, its no biggie, at least it ain't the dog.

Anyway, i wonder what 3DS is going to launch with in Korea. If NA gets a Nintendo Direct I wouldn't really expect KH buy I'd be happy to be wrong

iijyanaika

Anyone know where in korea they will have any events? It's funny that this announcement came out, because you can easily go to yongsan, or any game store and buy a 3DS. Wonder if there will be any good free swag. Still waiting for my KH3DS bundle, hopefully this weekend it comes in.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anyone know where in korea they will have any events? It's funny that this announcement came out, because you can easily go to yongsan, or any game store and buy a 3DS. Wonder if there will be any good free swag. Still waiting for my KH3DS bundle, hopefully this weekend it comes in.

I don't know of any launch events for the N3DS in S. Korea. Never really searched for stuff like that before...You'll probably do best asking around some game shops xD

iijyanaika

i want to try and get my hands on those file folders. I'm hoping my friend secretly packed one in with my package :p i should try and find if there is a nintendo specifc area here. i have yet to meet any KH fans here in korea :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back