• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What animated series would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts? (Four Choices Max)

• Gargoyles - "MY ANGEL OF THE NIGHT!" or Greg Weisman's baby

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • Darkwing Duck - "I am the terror that flaps in the night"

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Kim Possible - "So not the drama~"

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • Motorcity - "TEXAS-IFY IT!"

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Gravity Falls- "I found my people!"

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Oban Star Racers - "Yoko Kanno did one of the ending songs and there is an Avatar!"

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • W.I.T.C.H. - "They aren't witches!" or another Greg Weisman show that died too soon

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Buzz Lightyear - "To infinity, and beyond!"

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • American Dragon: Jake Long - "Come on it has Rufio in it!"

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Other - "I have something better than all of that!"

Votes: 34 33.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If or should I say when they expand Disney Town I think they should add things like Duckberg or House of Mouse as parts of that world, but I don't think they should have their own world. We barely got to see what all Disney Town has so I think there is definately room for expansion.

I want them to hurry up and use 101 Dalmatians. It should have been used in KH3D instead of La Cite Des Cloches (They could save La Cite Des Cloches for KH3). Honestly Sora doing a chase boss battle with Cruella's car in 3D, would have been awesome. Plus those puppies aren't going to be puppies forever, Puppies are full grown after a couple of years. "Spotty London" is a name for that world I saw on Deviantart one time lol

Key Wielder

Awards
I want them to hurry up and use 101 Dalmatians. It should have been used in KH3D instead of La Cite Des Cloches (They could save La Cite Des Cloches for KH3). Honestly Sora doing a chase boss battle with Cruella's car in 3D, would have been awesome. Plus those puppies aren't going to be puppies forever, Puppies are full grown after a couple of years. "Spotty London" is a name for that world I saw on Deviantart one time lol

There's something I hadn't thought about at all. I agree, it would be such a good idea. Plus, there could be some kind of Lock/Shock/Barrel-esque battle with Jasper and Horace before you actually face off with Cruella. It would be interesting to see how they would spin it. If Pongo became a party member, I could definitely see them changing Sora, Donald, and Goofy into dogs (or for Goofy, more of a conventional dog) so that they could communicate.

Last edited:

KevVentus

I actually remember wayyyy back seeing a scan for KH2 with Pongo in it as a summon or something...

But yes, I would like to see a 101 Dalmations world. It actually would make sense to have been put in DDD...

captain

Bronze Member
On the subject of Disney animated shows, I'd definitely prefer Gargoyles. Singing world(if there is one), The Muppets.

Also, the idea of a 101 Dalmations world has grown on me. Would love to see it in BbS2.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
needed for kh game

Robin hood
emperors new groove
alice in wonderland (tim burton)
midgar (more zack/cloud/seph (give me genises) )
prince of persia
toy story
And G-force
plus new boss world and original world

awakeningtodeath

Favorite Dream Drop Distance World?

So, the thread title explains it all. Which of the new worlds in Dream Drop Distance are you most excited for? For me, it would be Symphony of Sorcery, since I've been hankering for a Fantasia world.

Mr Yippie

Re: Favorite Dream Drop Distance World?

Symphony was done extremely well save for one boss battle

I also love Pleasure Island but that's only half a world so I can't do that

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Re: Favorite Dream Drop Distance World?

edit: This shitttt was merged mang

Traverse Town is my favorite simply because of the TWEYW theme add to it makes it so much more special. If I had to reconsider then The Grid would definitely be next second choice.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Glad to see that thread merged itself miraculously ^_^

They all look to be equally as good as each other. I'm a bit off-put but the old Mickey worlds though, but I do like what Disney is trying to do.

Mr Yippie

what a shame, would've been interested to see the poll results of a "favorite DDD world" that wasn't swamped by obvious Traverse/TWTNW votes

Key Wielder

Awards
I'm definitely looking forward to going back to Traverse Town (sorry, Mr Yippie ;) ). It's exciting to know that there will be more places to go than just the three districts and Merlin's house, which probably won't be there anyway. Among the new worlds, though, the Grid for sure. One word: lightcycles. And of course, it looks like it will be among the more story-relevant Disney worlds, which is always nice.

captain

Bronze Member
needed for kh game

Robin hood
emperors new groove
alice in wonderland (tim burton)

midgar (more zack/cloud/seph (give me genises) )
prince of persia
toy story
And G-force
plus new boss world and original world

Agreed. Along with,
Dumbo
Bambi
One Hundred and One Dalmations
The Sword in the Stone
The Jungle Book
The Black Cauldron
The Great Mouse Detective
Pocahontas
Fantasia 2000
Lilo & Stitch
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Treasure Planet
Chicken Little
The Princess and the Frog
Tangled
Winnie the Pooh (2011)
Wreck-It Ralph
+Pixar
& 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Mary Poppins, The Haunted Mansion, John Carter, The Muppets, Pirates 2+, Phineas & Ferb, Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck, Tron Uprising...

So, the thread title explains it all. Which of the new worlds in Dream Drop Distance are you most excited for? For me, it would be Symphony of Sorcery, since I've been hankering for a Fantasia world.

I'm definitely looking most forward to the Fantasia world with TWEWY Traverse Town being a close second.

Also, this: MALEFICENT Gets A Release Date; Brief Story Synopsis Revealed
Could we maybe see this in Enchanted Dominion in a prequel game or going back in time or whatever?

captain

Bronze Member
We aren't getting a prequel game nor will we ever get that backstory for her when they have shit for her already.

Oh, well thanks for clearing that up! HA :D
(BTW-GREAT SIG!)

Okay, everyone. So most people seem to think BbS2 will be the next game. I really want to know what worlds people want to see and what stories for those worlds, including who'd be traveling there (Aqua, Mickey, ??). BbS had 10 worlds (not including Mysterious Tower, Mirage Arena, Destiny Islands), so let's assume BbS2 would have between 10-12.

So from the little I've read in the spoilers section, it seems that Kairi will be trained to use the Keyblade in the final battle. Also, perhaps the Princess are going to need protection? So my idea for the game involves two scenarios, Aqua in the RoD from around the time of KH1/end of BbS to the present and Kairi in the RoL in the present as she trains with the Keyblade and seeks out the other Princesses. The idea of two female protagonists in a game like this is pretty exciting to me. There are some worlds that will be exclusive to each scenario, so below I will specify with A/K
My list:
Castle of Dreams (A/K)
Dwarf Woodlands (A/K)
Enchanted Dominion (A/K)
Beast's Castle (A/K)
Pride Lands (A/K)
Land of Dragons (A)
Agrabah (K)
"Dumbo" (A)
"Bambi" (A/K)
"One Hundred and One Dalmatians" (A)
"The Sword in the Stone" (A)
"Lilo & Stitch" (K)
"Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland" (K)
Twilight Town (A/K)
Destiny Islands (A/K)
Radiant Garden (K)

I'll update later with more story info of each world.

EDIT:
From another thread discussion:
EDIT - couldn't help myself.. Riku game world list. Story spans through KH1 to KH2. Worlds show what game this appears in and so what part of story it should appear. The time in Castle Oblivion from CoM should not be ignored, but passed through much more quickly.

Destiny Islands (KH1, days)
Hollow Bastion (KH1, KH2?)
Traverse Town (KH1)
Castle Oblivion (CoM, days)
Twilight Town (days, KH2)
The World That Never Was (days, KH2)
Wonderland (KH1)
Agrabah (KH1)
Monstro (KH1)
Neverland (KH1)
Beast’s Castle (days)
Land of Dragons (KH2)

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Hnnngh. I somehow wish KH could fit this in. This isn't supposed to be canon, so it'd be difficult to make it work. They could have Beck and Mara? No? Okay :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back