• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Eater in VJUMP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
nextinfo_06.jpg

Thanks to: https://twitter.com/#!/bKvEBVAvUq and V???? WEB

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Vacation Seal is so cute!

Thanks Chaser~

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I like its one piece lol xP Didn't the seal have an object on its head in game, or was that a different DE? If that is a spoiler or something really bad, don't answer it lol...<_<

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I think the normal Ashika Juggler has a beach ball or something like that, this one uses a melon instead.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I like its one piece lol xP Didn't the seal have an object on its head in game, or was that a different DE? If that is a spoiler or something really bad, don't answer it lol...<_<

That would be Juggler Seal :3

TepidShark

Awards
I thought I read somewhere that all the dream eaters that are in the AR Cards can be gotten without the AR Cards. They are just a lot harder to find without the AR Cards. Does someone know if that is correct?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I really hope they are going to release these AR cards overseas as well because I love this Dream Eater so much! >w< You shall be mine!

I thought I read somewhere that all the dream eaters that are in the AR Cards can be gotten without the AR Cards. They are just a lot harder to find without the AR Cards. Does someone know if that is correct?

That is true of the AR card that comes with the game. I am really not sure about the ones that have been offered in magazine, but I assumer its true for them too.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
That's something I want to know too.
The three special Dream Eaters you can get with the AR Card that is included with a new game can also be acquired by fusing dream pieces together manually (without recipe), but that seems not to be possible with the other two.
In the Famitsu Weekly interview with Nomura on March 15th he confirmed that it will be possible to get recipes of special Dream Eaters through the usage of Link Portal which is somehow connected to Street Pass. How this works exactly is still a mystery to me.

snow_flake40

Awards
Oh my gah it's so freakin' adorable. It has a little one-suit and little flip-flops and little flippers and oh geez. This one Dream Eater has succeeded in reducing me to a squeeing, giggling mess. I tip my metaphorical hat to you, Vacation Seal.

Oh, hey. Is there any chance that Squeenix could release special edition Dream Eaters throughout the year for different events through SpotPass? Vacation Seal just screams 'summer' to me... Maybe there could be special Hallowe'en Dream Eaters released in October, or festive ones for Christmas? *asking for too much again*

iC3

These "Dream Eaters" are going to be like our own Pokemon in Kingdom Hearts. You know everyone is going to try and "Catch Em All" lol.

Key Wielder

Awards
That's just too adorable! I wasn't sure about Dream Eaters at first, but they've thoroughly grown on me. <3

These "Dream Eaters" are going to be like our own Pokemon in Kingdom Hearts. You know everyone is going to try and "Catch Em All" lol.

At least that shouldn't be a requirement in order to see the secret ending, thank goodness, given Nomura's assurance that you can see it even on beginner difficulty. I don't think I have the patience xD

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Certainly, for completionists like me anyway! :p I legit won't be happy until I have them all haha.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Vacation Seal is.... ridiculous looking. XD Thanks Chaser. <3

kupo1121

Awards
Oh, hey. Is there any chance that Squeenix could release special edition Dream Eaters throughout the year for different events through SpotPass? Vacation Seal just screams 'summer' to me... Maybe there could be special Hallowe'en Dream Eaters released in October, or festive ones for Christmas? *asking for too much again*

I highly doubt they'll release festive DE's because not everywhere some holidays, so why make a DE for an event that some might not understand? Seasons I could see them doing, but special holidays like Halloween or Thanksgiving I cannot xP

Certainly, for completionists like me anyway! :p I legit won't be happy until I have them all haha.

This is true...if this becomes anything like Pokemon where you have to drive 50 minutes out of your way to go to an obscure location to get this one DE, I'll do it, but it'll piss me off a lot -__- I'm glad there are two seals though because now I can put both seals on one team and we'll attack with nothing but balls...BALLS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

530348_3670495641484_1247643395_3654576_332402594_n.jpg

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Very... unusual looking Dream Eater. XD

I personally hope Square Enix invested most of their time in designing royal/fancy Dream Eaters like Kingdanyan although that's just me and I'm not the one to decide. I entrust Square Enix knows what they're doing. XD

kupo1121

Awards
I personally hope Square Enix invested most of their time in designing royal/fancy Dream Eaters like Kingdanyan although that's just me and I'm not the one to decide. I entrust Square Enix knows what they're doing. XD

I love how Kingdanyan has Mickey's color scheme. I really want SE to do that with other characters like Donald or Goofy (if we can't have them as physical partners, at least give us DE's that have their colors) or something to that extent.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I highly doubt they'll release festive DE's because not everywhere some holidays, so why make a DE for an event that some might not understand? Seasons I could see them doing, but special holidays like Halloween or Thanksgiving I cannot xP

This is true...if this becomes anything like Pokemon where you have to drive 50 minutes out of your way to go to an obscure location to get this one DE, I'll do it, but it'll piss me off a lot -__- I'm glad there are two seals though because now I can put both seals on one team and we'll attack with nothing but balls...BALLS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

530348_3670495641484_1247643395_3654576_332402594_n.jpg

Lol lol! I love the seals, so I would personally do this too :p (I like way too many of the DE's it's so hard to choose between them ><)

snow_flake40

Awards

I was thinking that as well, but KH already has Hallowe'en Town and Christmas Town in the series, so I don't see why not.

OH. OH. They should make Dream Eaters to correspond to different KH worlds as well, like Wonderland and Space Paranoids/The Grid. And Timeless River. And others. ...I'm getting way too excited about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back