• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I cannot believe I went through with this, but I bought KH3D and a JAP 3DS. After cashing my check I saw I had reasonable funds left I jumped with it and bought the dang Amazon gift cards. I hope this stuff comes soon and I hope I don't regret it. lol

MinerKing

I almost did the same haha. I have enough money...but it's a big leap. I am content with the livestream footage...for now. If I had a NA release date I think I would be able to hold out. How much was it on amazon?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I almost did the same haha. I have enough money...but it's a big leap. I am content with the livestream footage...for now. If I had a NA release date I think I would be able to hold out. How much was it on amazon?

I got a used version of KH3D for $60, then the 3DS was a cosmos black for $245, and with shipping and handling it was like $340. I already had like almost a hundred on my account already so I just went and bought $250 in amazon gift cards.

MasterZeR0

I got a used version of KH3D for $60, then the 3DS was a cosmos black for $245, and with shipping and handling it was like $340. I already had like almost a hundred on my account already so I just went and bought $250 in amazon gift cards.

Somebody was selling a used KH3D already? o_O

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

Really I got the Cosmos Black for 198 and the game for 69 new.
With shipping it came out to 315 for me after tax.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Somebody was selling a used KH3D already? o_O

Yep, though I think there was only 2 used, and I got the cheepest, the other one used was like 74 something dollars so it was almost like buying a brand new one. I made a mistake in my previous post, I actually bought an Aqua blue 3DS, not Cosmos black though I was trying to decided which color I prefered. I just hope to God that it ships this week so I can get it next week and not have to wait a month for it.

EDIT:

But the game just came out last thursday, who was so upset that they sold it? Maybe he or she beat the game and took it back because he or she finished it. Was there a save file Memory Master?

lol I just ordered it a few minutes ago, as much as I wish I haven't got it yet. Who knows why they are selling it but its going to be mine soon.

EDIT:

Hey guys is Aqua Blue 3DS considered to be for girls instead of boys?

EDIT AGAIN:

Good news, I checked my e-mail and my copy of KH3D just shipped out like 20 minutes ago. BTW, I pissed myself in excitment, it was very very uncomfortable. XD Bad news, it says estimated delivery date is July 2nd, but if it has already been shipped then surely it wont take anywhere near that long, right?

MinerKing

Yep, though I think there was only 2 used, and I got the cheepest, the other one used was like 74 something dollars so it was almost like buying a brand new one. I made a mistake in my previous post, I actually bought an Aqua blue 3DS, not Cosmos black though I was trying to decided which color I prefered. I just hope to God that it ships this week so I can get it next week and not have to wait a month for it.

EDIT:

lol I just ordered it a few minutes ago, as much as I wish I haven't got it yet. Who knows why they are selling it but its going to be mine soon.

EDIT:

EDIT AGAIN:

Good news, I checked my e-mail and my copy of KH3D just shipped out like 20 minutes ago. BTW, I pissed myself in excitment, it was very very uncomfortable. XD Bad news, it says estimated delivery date is July 2nd, but if it has already been shipped then surely it wont take anywhere near that long, right?

I hope it doesn't take that long! I caved and bought my stuff today haha Hopefully I can start a thread, posting screens of the menus, abilities, commands, reports, ect. and then get those translated.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I hope it doesn't take that long! I caved and bought my stuff today haha Hopefully I can start a thread, posting screens of the menus, abilities, commands, reports, ect. and then get those translated.

Yeah and the seller of my 3DS e-mailed me saying he didn't have the lithium battery for it, so I sent a cancellation request and once he cancels the order and the money is added back to my account i'm going to have to order the cosmos black 3DS instead, so I wish he would cancel the order already because i'd hate to get the game and then have nothing to play it on XD

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

EDIT:

EDIT:

EDIT AGAIN:

Lol I hope not, I have the Aqua Blue one :p Also, yeah if it shipped already I doubt it would take that long :p

krexia

Translator
Awards
Okay, finally finished the game last night so now I can DISCUSS ALL THE SPOILERS

Has it been confirmed that there even are Reports in the game? Or is it just whatever those Memoirs are?
There are definitely reports too.

Edit: Oh, do you mean secret reports that you find scattered around the game? Because I didn't come across any of those, but there are a lot of other reports explaining all the plots of previous games and giving details of character histories etc that you unlock as you go through.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
What are your final impressions on the game?

Edit: also anything intresting in the character histories?

MinerKing

@Krexia is there any way you would be kind enough to post pictures of some of the menus with some translations? Maybe some dream eater menus with ability links and stuff. It would help me out so much, and surely many other readers as well :D

krexia

Translator
Awards
@Krexia is there any way you would be kind enough to post pictures of some of the menus with some translations? Maybe some dream eater menus with ability links and stuff. It would help me out so much, and surely many other readers as well :D
Sure thing - I have to go to work for a couple of hours right now, but when I get back I'll do what I can. Let me know if there's anything else you specifically want to see!

krexia

Translator
Awards
Okay, here's what the top screen looks like when you're messing around with Ability Link. You use L or R to cycle through the three Spirits currently in your party and see their stats.

21bq3v7.png

On the bottom screen, you have a kind of roadmap of abilities that you can purchase using Link Points. Every Spirit has a different map, with different abilities - usually ones that correspond to its own abilities. (For example the fire-breathing seahorse-thing has a lot of fire-related abilities and powerups on its map.)

From the roadmap you can buy abilities using Link Points. You start at the keyhole and move around buying abilities as you go. The abilities in bubbles are ones you can "reach" at the moment on the map; the ones encased in ice are "frozen" and you can't buy them until you've bought one of the abilities adjacent to them. In the picture below I've got my cursor over a command, Soul Release. The bubble above is an HP UP, and to the right is an Attack Haste.

23u1qw6.jpg

If you have enough Link Points you can buy the abilities for the amount of points shown on their bubble. Here you can see me buying the Attack Haste; my Link Points (shown in the top right) go down from 176 to 126.

1feo12.png

ms0vfl.png

Sometimes the map is blocked by gates that only open when you satisfy certain in-game criteria. This gate won't open unless the Spirit I'm using is at least level 30:

16a715h.png

This one won't open until I've performed link attacks with this Spirit at least three more times:

1z1shzb.png

Some Spirits also have gates that you need to pay a certain amount of a certain item to open up.

I'll get some shots of the breeding screens/menus next time I have enough materials to breed a new Spirit :p

What are your final impressions on the game?

Edit: also anything intresting in the character histories?
I really enjoyed playing it, but I'll write up proper impressions later. I haven't seen anything interesting in the character bios yet, they're all pretty basic :/

MasterZeR0

Go to the thread "according to Masablade...". The keyblades are all there, in one of my posts.

MinerKing

@Krexia perfect! So are those abilities strictly for Sora/Riku or for the Dream Eaters? And do you keep the abilities if the Dream Eaters aren't in your party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back