• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secret ending part 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Where did you hear this?? First i've seen it

I think he means that playing on critical mode feels like you're constantly playing at level 1, not that you are actually forced to play on level 1 but I may be wrong since obviously I don't own the game msyelf...unfortunately *Cries*

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
Critical is forced lvl 1 the whole time right?

Nope, that's the ability called Zero EXP. Critical Mode never forces you to play at Level 1. Critical just means, you get more damage delt to you and you deal less to enemies.

Btw, when was Critical Mode revealed? Last time I checked, the game only went to Proud Mode...

On Topic: OP, Vids or it didn't happen.

Zul

Awards
because clearly translations would come out before an actual video

Think of this section as an initiation for non-trolls into trollhood, that's how easy it is to deceive people here.

Skykh

Finally guys, sorry took so long to kill YXH and Ventus armor. Uploading on youtube now

Xethorsiph

Finally guys, sorry took so long to kill YXH and Ventus armor. Uploading on youtube now

I hope with all my heart that what you are about to post is a real second secret ending.

Fortunately, I also happen to like Rick Astley's "Never gonna give you up", so the disappointment won't be too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back