• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea fights like...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSnilloc

Alright, so a lot of people are thinking "We've never seen Lea/Axel fight with a close combat weapon period, we've only seen him fight with chakrams..."

Well, here's a possibility: Lea will continue fighting with Chakrams, and use the keyblade for things only the keyblade can do... Or he could possibly fight with both at the same time by controlling the chakrams telekinetically and holding the keyblade. OR he could manipulate the keyblade in ways we've haven't yet seen - We've seen it transform into plenty of "non-blade" shapes before, so why not a chakram state?

just thinking out loud... Your thoughts?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Lea can fight in close quarter combat he did it against Ven. Although using a Keyblade and a chakram is an interesting concept.

Awards
His Keyblade can still function as a Chakram. Look at Strike Raid. I believe he lost his power to travel using darkness so he can't do those sneak attack anymore from CoM and KH2.

loke13

His Keyblade can still function as a Chakram. Look at Strike Raid. I believe he lost his power to travel using darkness so he can't do those sneak attack anymore from CoM and KH2.
He can still using the CoD's he used them in KH3D.

JustSnilloc

Oh, never mind then >.>

Just wondering, can Riku still use it too?

CoDs? No, not that we know of anyways... He lost the ability back when he was cleansed of ASoD, I'm sure it's plausible that he could have reattained the ability however

His Keyblade can still function as a Chakram. Look at Strike Raid.

Yeah, I thought about that too... With a constant strike raid attack combo, it'd be like using the chakrams too sort of anyways ^_^

idk though, there's more than just the "Cheapening of Lea's fighting style" with the keyblade, I'm in favor of "Enriching/Enhancing Lea's fighting style" with the keyblade ;)

Awards
Maybe he can still use the Keyblade and one his Chakrams at the same time? Like a shield and sword? His Keyblade's hilt resembles a Chakram after all :)

heyitsdeven

There's only one logical answer...

Zoro2.png

Tripple wielding.

mjejr1

OMG, I miss one piece. But I see him dual wielding and using the key blades as chakrams

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
So now we went from Keyblade, to him using his other weapons as well? And possibly still has his fire. Does he?

Favoritism takes you places.

It's even more stupid. If he can use his previous weapons, why give him a Keyblade in the first place? Doesn't make shit of a difference.

loke13

So now we went from Keyblade, to him using his other weapons as well? And possibly still has his fire. Does he?

Favoritism takes you places.

It's even more stupid. If he can use his previous weapons, why give him a Keyblade in the first place? Doesn't make shit of a difference.
Have you seen the shit keyblades let Sora, Riku, and Mickey do? Why wouldn't he use a Keyblade :D.

And why wouldn't Lea still have fire? Riku can still use the power of darkness it's just another form of magic.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
That's not the point. Why would there be a need for him to have a Keyblade if he can still use his weapons?

It's redundant, and that's when it gets ridiculously idiotic. It's even more of a hint that they just gave him a Keyblade for the complete hell of it so he can stick around.

Mr Yippie

Why would there be a need for him to have a Keyblade if he can still use his weapons?

because keyblades are 10x more powerful than chakrams????

hmmm do i want to keep using my old weapons to be a nice special snowflake or do I want to upgrade to something more powerful and useful (don't even bother arguing that chakrams are more useful than keyblades please)

hmm

hm

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
because keyblades are 10x more powerful than chakrams????

hmmm do i want to keep using my old weapons to be a nice special snowflake or do I want to upgrade to something more powerful and useful (don't even bother arguing that chakrams are more useful than keyblades please)

hmm

hm

And yet, Axel, and every other Organization member went against Keyblades and put up a damn good fight. I mean, for pete's sake, someone fought with cards.

Chakrams can slice, cut, hit, and work as a boomerang, he has fire, and they hold well in long-distance and close-quarter combat. I see nothing freaking wrong other than Lea being a superficial power gaining git.

Mr Yippie

Chakrams can slice, cut, hit, and work as a boomerang, he has fire, and they hold well in long-distance and close-quarter combat. I see nothing freaking wrong other than Lea being a superficial power gaining git.

hi KH at the moment isn't "lets see how many cool and kuhrazy weapons we can have" its something involving keyblades and wars if i can remember

those WACKY organization weapons can't actually DO half the shit a keyblade can hence why Lea is upgrading so he can be actually useful for the good fight

goddamn so many people bitching about something so understandably cliche but for all the wrong reasons (WTF WHY IS HE DOING IT UGH I WANT HIM TO USE FRISBEES AGAIN GRR)

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
He defeated Xion with the chakrams. Its not by any means impossible for a non-wielder to defeat a wielder.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
It actually goes way more than him wielding and wanting to use his chakrams again. Just the overall screen whoring of his that's taking place.

He defeated Xion with the chakrams. Its not by any means impossible for a non-wielder to defeat a wielder.

Thank you.

Instead of people placing their bets on the weapon, place it on skill.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Yeah because Xion is so tough,
Anyway, he willl jsut adapt to a new fighting stlye while implemnting some of his own. There nothing he can do with the chakram he cant with the keybalde. I wonder if his fire power will be magnified now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back