• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What? Where? Though I guess that's why Snow, Aurora, and Cinderella didn't age in ten years. Now tehy have no excuse not to include Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland, and get Johnny Depp to play Mad Hatter, AND Sparrow while you're at it.
I'm looking for it. I'm 90% certain he said it.
Johnny Depp won't voice a character in this game :p

So far I've just found the time in the realm of darkness and the realm of light.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I honestly wouldn't mind seeing a princess tag along with the heroes throughout the game. A Terra-Cinderella team would make me die of happiness. Along with a Sora-Alice (either animated Alice or Tim Alice), Riku-Belle, etc. etc.

I'm really hoping that Kairi's "Guardian" is either herself or Lea. But then that she is able to take care of herself. I'm psyched that now she'll finally get development, because honestly that poor girl needed it. I'll finally be able to have something to either praise or complain about like a mad fan.

Mr Yippie

personally i'd have preferred if jack sparrow had walked in and asked for keyblade training

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I'm looking for it. I'm 90% certain he said it.
Johnny Depp won't voice a character in this game :p

So far I've just found the time in the realm of darkness and the realm of light.

Yeah, I know time flows differently in teh RoD. And I know JD will never do it, I just hate going to Port Royal in KH II and not hearing his voice, I'm also gonna miss Olivia Wilde and Jeff Bridges' voices in DDD.

Caxm

They only thing a princess would be allowed to do is run around using non-contact light attacks,maybe slug a guy *rolls eyes at Chaser*, but no multiple punches, just one.

Lonbilly

Awards
Yeah, I know time flows differently in teh RoD. And I know JD will never do it, I just hate going to Port Royal in KH II and not hearing his voice, I'm also gonna miss Olivia Wilde and Jeff Bridges' voices in DDD.

Are we sure we're not gonna hear Olivia? I know Jeff is out of the question but wasn't Olivia in that Tron game, too? Unless SENA & Disney decide to be stingy (not throwing that out) I don't see why we wouldn't have Olivia.

They only thing a princess would be allowed to do is run around using non-contact light attacks,maybe slug a guy *rolls eyes at Chaser*, but no multiple punches, just one.

Would it be so bad if they only used magic/long-range "weapons" made of light? That would be like, awesome, in my opinion.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well thank you for your time, Mr Nomura.

Samhain

Bronze Member
more questions:

1- who were those unknowns beside Braig? we never saw how they looked. who were they

2- so ansem sod time traveled to cause the young xehanort to go to darkness? wait a minute...what the hell? how is that possible? how would ansem sod even exist then if it wasn't for him making young xehanort turn to darkness? this is a huge mind fk and a ridiculous time paradox. wtf?

3- where's Terra-Xehanort now? is it revealed which is the main Xehanort we're fighting in the nxt game

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Are we sure we're not gonna hear Olivia? I know Jeff is out of the question but wasn't Olivia in that Tron game, too? Unless SENA & Disney decide to be stingy (not throwing that out) I don't see why we wouldn't have Olivia.

I doubt it, she's a rising star, and she's probably filming the series ending of House at the moment, soembody should ask her.

Off-topic: The last episode of House is on my birthday! I'm gonna miss Hugh and Olivia and Robert and Jesse and Omar and the guy who plays Taub.

@Samhain In answer to literally all of your questions: We don't know. Nothign about what you asked has been revealed. Yet.

Caxm

more questions:

1- who were those unknowns beside Braig? we never saw how they looked. who were they

2- so ansem sod time traveled to cause the young xehanort to go to darkness? wait a minute...what the hell? how is that possible? how would ansem sod even exist then if it wasn't for him making young xehanort turn to darkness? this is a huge mind fk and a ridiculous time paradox. wtf?

3- where's Terra-Xehanort now? is it revealed which is the main Xehanort we're fighting in the nxt game
1 Braig, Xehanort, Ansem SoD, and YMX are the only known New Org. members.

2. Yes, time travel kupos things up XD

3. Terranort might be Ansem SoD (the one in 3D, not the original) (just a theory) or Terra's heart is free somewhere (idk this knot is very confusing)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Any time Chaser. Thanks for the compliment :D

It is nice to know you regard me so highly
Well, of course I do. You seem to know a lot about Kingdom Hearts III, the worlds in it, and which characters will do what.
I doubt it, she's a rising star, and she's probably filming the series ending of House at the moment, somebody should ask her.

Somebody has and is still waiting for a reply that will never come.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Hey Kairi haters, I hope you noticed this part too:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
1 Braig, Xehanort, Ansem SoD, and YMX are the only known New Org. members.

2. Yes, time travel kupos things up XD

3. Terranort might be Ansem SoD (the one in 3D, not the original) (just a theory) or Terra's heart is free somewhere (idk this knot is very confusing)

And Isa, Isa is also a member, the others are unknown.

@Chaser Seriously? If she's not even gonna answer that question, I seriously doubt she'll bother to voice Quorra in DDD, but I'm gonna remain optimistic about it.

Lonbilly

Awards
Hey Kairi haters, I hope you noticed this part too:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kairi hater right here ;D Definitely excited she's getting real-relevance this time. The girl's potential has been wasted in the series after KH1 until now.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Kairi hater right here ;D Definitely excited she's getting real-relevance this time. The girl's potential has been wasted in the series after KH1 until now.

I agree haha. That's the biggest reason there are so many haters, they haven't given her a significant role.

Until now...

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Vanitas is also a good chance to be a member due to his yellow eyes. In fact, since other members of the Xehanort Legion have been shown around YX, I'm pretty sure that Vanitas is included now.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
@Chaser Seriously? If she's not even gonna answer that question, I seriously doubt she'll bother to voice Quorra in DDD, but I'm gonna remain optimistic about it.
She's not the only one who hasn't answered. Don't rule her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back