• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

! MAJOR SPOILERS! Nomura Foreshadowing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venitas

just a quick thought i had.

we all know from the beginning of KH2, how yen sid says that "when a person with a strong heart becomes a nobody, that they retain their humanoid form.

Lea, who must have had a strong heart, becomes Axel. When he is turned back into Lea, he must have regained his strong heart and thus is able to wield a keyblade.

What if in kh3, the supposed "new" keyblade war...all of the organization members came back to human form, and are now able to wield keyblades because they have regained their strong hearts? while this still wouldn't technically make this a "war",having roughly 20 keybladers running around duking it out would definitely be somewhat climatic.

Do you think this is what Nomura intended by giving Lea a keyblade?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Re: THEORY: Foreshadowing of Lea's Keyblade

Lea is (supposedly) able to wield as a result of whatever the hell he did in 3D, not becoming complete again.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I like Lea having a Keyblade. But as for the rest of the Org.?

No.

Also, I think you should change the thread title. A glance at it would be a super huge spoiler, to be honest.

Awards

I've been gone for a day and Lea suddenly gets a Keyblade now? Wtf?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Perhaps changing the title so it doesn't spoil people upon clicking "New Posts"?

Samhain

Bronze Member

. feel bad for people trying to avoid spoilers when this douche puts a spoiler as a title

Venitas

my apologies, i didn't know it was needed when this was the spoiler section...

EDIT: how do i change the title??

Lonbilly

Awards

Well, anyone can see new topics from the "What's New" thing. Just double click where the title name is (but not the link to get to it) and then put in something like "THEORY: Foreshadowing of Lea's..."

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards

feel bad for people trying to avoid spoilers when this douche puts a spoiler as a title

Harsh dude. If people are trying to avoid spoilers then WHY are they in the SPOILER section?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Edit the OP, click advanced and change the title. Perhaps it's only after becoming a Premium Member, I'm not sure.

. feel bad for people trying to avoid spoilers when this douche puts a spoiler as a title

No need to be that harsh. Everyone makes mistakes.

Lonbilly

Awards

Harsh dude. If people are trying to avoid spoilers then WHY are they in the SPOILER section?

You can see new topics from the "What's New" link. It doesn't separate sections, it just shows you what's new, and if you're like me, a constant user of that button and don't wanna get spoiled, it gets ruined for you.

Edit the OP, click advanced and change the title. Perhaps it's only after becoming a Premium Member, I'm not sure.

Oh yeah, that works as well. The other way is a hassle-ish way.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
You can see new topics from the "What's New" link. It doesn't separate sections, it just shows you what's new, and if you're like me, a constant user of that button and don't wanna get spoiled, it gets ruined for you.

Ahhh i understand. I still think it was a little excessive to call this guy, who's probably new to the site or something, a douche like that. He didn't do it on purpose so why flame him?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Now that it's been fixed, we can only hope the spoilers were contained to a small group of people, that way it won't get spread as much as a large group.

stardustfire

i think thats a good theory but one of my theory is that all the bigger final fantasy characters form games that KH hasn't seen before for example lighting for ff13 or noctis for ff13 verses and they will also have keyblades because they most likely have strong hearts and then every one will have this amazing keyblade war...YAY!!! :D

Radar

Bronze Member
I always knew Lea would make a great party member in kh3, but a keyblade..?

Now I am really interested on how kh3 begins. "Nothing is more lonely than starting a journey alone.."

That line just, gives me serious/sad chills down my spine. Not those of despair, but those of loneliness..

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
To be honest, we don't even know for sure that's a spoiler. We have yet to see an actual video of the ending so...

As for the theory, I honestly don't know what to think. It would be pretty bad ass to see Orgy members and the main characters duke it out with Keyblades. But it seems like, I don't know, lazy writing. "Here everyone, have a keyblade. It adds drama!"

Mr Yippie

i like how its now designated stupid that Lea has a blade when we don't even know why he got one

good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back