• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending

I swear I wasn't going to spoil this game for myself. SHIT it only took two days :/

flurryflames

WTF? This makes no sense. So I am hearing that all of the other organization members are Xeohanort clones? How stupid is that! Demyx doesn't even have the evil in him to have that kind of thing. The only good thing about it is that maybe Lea can go save him and Isa. What about Briag/Xigbar, Xenmas, and the others?

Don't they have their own free wills which let them be nobodies to start with? We dont' get to see what they really look like? Lea being a keyblade wielder? No, that doesn't make sense. He is better with chakrams. Can he even use them and still have his powers? And what about Isa? Sora not becoming a keyblade master is dissapointing. Well if they are giving them a bigger role in the next game then I guess they tied it up in a wierd way. -__-

Amazing

yeah but this is more stupid

i bet Lea only got a keyblade because of his ridiculous fanbase

That's stupid reasoning. Lea has a keyblade because he meets the requirements to obtain one.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

That's stupid reasoning. Lea has a keyblade because he meets the requirements to obtain one.

Yea so who gave it to hiim, or is he liek sora a specila case.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

Something always told me Sora wouldnt get the be Master though Nomura did say 3D is only part of the mark of mastery exam. I find it to be a bit too much though if Lea becomes a keyblade wielder >_>

Lady-Lee

Awards

I saw the lea with a keyblade part coming unfortunately. This just leaves me to wonder about sora's quest and where that leaves kairi in all of this.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

I saw the lea with a keyblade part coming unfortunately. This just leaves me to wonder about sora's quest and where that leaves kairi in all of this.

Nowhere, apparently. It's sad because for me it's hard to like Kairi when she lacks characters development.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

Nowhere, apparently. It's sad because for me it's hard to like Kairi when she lacks characters development.

and I thought her being able to use a keyblade was bad >_>. Still I guess this could possibly mean that Nomura will do with Bond of Flames with what he did with Destiny's Embrace. This way if Lea does become a keyblade bearer his signature keyblade will be Bond of Flames. I think the only bright side of this is more keyblade wielders means another possible Keyblade War in the far future

Lady-Lee

Awards

Maybe she'll get a quest of her own? Like the quest to go im search of her "master" (and I use that term verrry loosely.)

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

Maybe she'll get a quest of her own? Like the quest to go im search of her "master" (and I use that term verrry loosely.)

I c wat you did there
Aqua and her would make a pretty good team imo. Except that Aqua will always be my favorite. Ha.
Kairi has been of no importance since KH1. She did nothing in KH2 really, besides getting kidnapped.
And that was a while ago. I'm not getting my hopes up, but she really needs some development.
Or else for me, she'll be a plot machine forever :|

cloudzack117

so all of this is from the uberlong ending cutscene. so no one knows anything about the secret movie yet? im kind of hoping its more like the BBS and REcoded ones than the kh1,2,and bbs fm secret movies. hopefully it will explain whats happening with sora, or maybe its yen sid talking to riku and mickey

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

so all of this is from the uberlong ending cutscene. so no one knows anything about the secret movie yet? im kind of hoping its more like the BBS and REcoded ones than the kh1,2,and bbs fm secret movies. hopefully it will explain whats happening with sora, or maybe its yen sid talking to riku and mickey

I suppose you have to do something like unlock the Final episode on BbS to get it, even though it's available in all difficulties.

Lady-Lee

Awards

I c wat you did there
Aqua and her would make a pretty good team imo. Except that Aqua will always be my favorite. Ha.
Kairi has been of no importance since KH1. She did nothing in KH2 really, besides getting kidnapped.
And that was a while ago. I'm not getting my hopes up, but she really needs some development.
Or else for me, she'll be a plot machine forever :|
Honestly I think that aqua is the only one who would be able to train a person of complete and total light.

Zul

Awards

Ah, alright. I was also just pointing out that we have similar thought processes. *ggg*

Yeah, although the 13 candidates for the "villains" could be different, as for i.e. Terra being already one of the "lights". I take a guess that you left out Ienzo and Aeleus on purpose?.

I left out Ienzo and Aeleus for the same reason that I left out Lea, they don't seem to be with Xehanort, they're with Lea at the moment.

Now that I've seen a few more cutscenes, it seems that Dilan and Even are also with them, just in another room or so, leaving 11 on the villain list.

1. MX
2. Ansem
3. Xemnas
4. Vanitas
5. Terra
6. Braig
7. Isa
8. Marluxia
9. Larxene
10. Demyx
11. Luxord

12. Corrupted Eraqus? We've had no mention of him so far other than he seems to be in Terra's heart.

13. Some new character, that ending summary states that someone was hooded near Xehanort.

Awards

All the revived Organization members are going to wield keyblades, I bet. Xehanort stabbed them all with his. He was a master, they technically touched his keyblade, keyblade-wieldery ensues. Prolly won't happen. I will laugh if it does though.

Awards

Watch. Lea is a Keyblade wielder because he held Ven's wooden Keyblade in BBS.

xD

Maybe. Not really. Who knows.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

I'm really interested in seeing what Lea's keyblade looks like...I'm kind of hoping it looks like the Kingdom Key. It would probably help us understand why the KK and X-Blade look so similar to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back