• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts III?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
Hello all!

With all the recent attention on GameInformer's article concerning things they would like to see in Kingdom Hearts III, we think it would be a neat idea to see what you guys think.

What new features would you like to see added to Kingdom Hearts 3; why do you think they should be added? These can include battle system changes, new worlds, and even new playable characters.

Something I'd like to see in the series is a new original world like Traverse Town, since it has always stuck out in my mind as one of the best the series has had. Hallow Bastion/Radient Garden replaced it in KH2 by being the main hub, though. I also want to see Olympus, Agrabah and Halloween Town stop being put in every game like some sort of digital tick that can't be shaken off. It isn't that they're bad, they're just old and it's starting to become the same old thing. I would however love to see Tangled/Rapunzel's world, Wall-E and even Toy Story (though I'm sure that has been discussed in depth in this section already). As for battle system related stuff, I thought BBS had the best so far. So if it's close to that, I'm happy. lol

Tell us what you want to see!

MasterZeR0

Hello all!

With all the recent attention on GameInformer's article concerning things they would like to see in Kingdom Hearts III, we think it would be a neat idea to see what you guys think.

What new features would you like to see added to Kingdom Hearts 3; why do you think they should be added? These can include battle system changes, new worlds, and even new playable characters.

Something I'd like to see in the series is a new original world like Traverse Town, since it has always stuck out in my mind as one of the best the series has had. Hallow Bastion/Radient Garden replaced it in KH2 by being the main hub, though. I also want to see Olympus, Agrabah and Halloween Town stop being put in every game like some sort of digital tick that can't be shaken off. It isn't that they're bad, they're just old and it's starting to become the same old thing. I would however love to see Tangled/Rapunzel's world, Wall-E and even Toy Story (though I'm sure that has been discussed in depth in this section already).

Tell us what you want to see!

I still want Olympus, at least once more. I mean come on, no mount Olympus, no countryside, no temple, no titans? Wtf, we got scammed. Give us a REAL Hercules world.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Without going too much into detail right now, what I would definitely love to see is a fully fledged party system.

Like that you start out with Sora, Donald and Goofy, but after the first two worlds or so you gain Mickey and Riku as possible party members.
When you rescue the tormented ones you can eventually add them to your party as well, like i.e. when saving Aqua you gain her then as an available party member as well, same goes for Ventus and the others when you save them during the course of KH III's storyline.
The world-specific Disney teammates would become an additional fourth party member in their respective worlds, like the guest characters in Final Fantasy XII.

Another neat feature would be a night-day-cycle in every world, with normal enemies being significantly stronger when it's night in order to provide some more challenge.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I could've sworn there was a topic with this exact same name. Huh. Deja Vu.

I try not to hype my self up with these sort of things so I don't really have much of an idea of what I'd like to see in KH3. The basics i guess. new Keyblades, new worlds, cool story, etc, etc, etc.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
I could've sworn there was a topic with this exact same name. Huh. Deja Vu.

I try not to hype my self up with these sort of things so I don't really have much of an idea of what I'd like to see in KH3. The basics i guess. new Keyblades, new worlds, cool story, etc, etc, etc.
There probably was. lol Or maybe you're thinking of the GI thread in the OP?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
There probably was. lol Or maybe you're thinking of the GI thread in the OP?

lol possibly. I could even be thinking about a topic I've seen on another website. *shrugs*

Shawty

Awards
What I wanna see in KH3 is a few new worlds, and Destiny Islands + Traverse Town, I also hope they leave Atlantica + Halloween Town out. I would love to have Riku as a partymember (but I'd be fine with Donald and Goofy). Also new keyblades would be awesome. I really don't know what to expect, but I sure hope it's gonna be amazing.

Edit; I also hope Roxas will come back!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
On the topic of Multiplayer I would welcome it if they scrap Multiplayer altogether. This is a story-driven RPG-series and not some stupid shooter. It was already bad enough that some stuff had to be left out of BBS because the Multiplayer-crap already took up space.

MasterZeR0

On the topic of Multiplayer I would welcome it if they scrap Multiplayer altogether. This is a story-driven RPG-series and not some stupid shooter. It was already bad enough that some stuff had to be left out of BBS because the Multiplayer-crap already took up space.

I donno, I liked the fighting together aspect of the arena. The rest of the multiplayer can go die though.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Without going too much into detail right now, what I would definitely love to see is a fully fledged party system.

Like that you start out with Sora, Donald and Goofy, but after the first two worlds or so you gain Mickey and Riku as possible party members.
When you rescue the tormented ones you can eventually add them to your party as well, like i.e. when saving Aqua you gain her then as an available party member as well, same goes for Ventus and the others when you save them during the course of KH III's storyline.
The world-specific Disney teammates would become an additional fourth party member in their respective worlds, like the guest characters in Final Fantasy XII.

I agree with you completely.

I'd also want the final battle to be MX vs X-Blade wielding Ventus. If it's not in the gameplay, they should at least make this a cutscene. I'm not saying to exclude Sora from the final Xehanort confrontation, but all of this started with MX and Ventus. The man basically damaged his friends both emotionally and physically. Also, I don't think Terra would be too up to the task of defeating Xehanort if he just got seperated from him at that point. I think it's only fair to allow Ven to be the one to finish off his former master due to this fact. It would also be fitting for Xehanort to be destroyed by the very weapon he sought out.

MasterZeR0

I agree with you completely.

I'd also want the final battle to be MX vs X-Blade wielding Ventus. If it's not in the gameplay, they should at least make this a cutscene. I'm not saying to exclude Sora from the final Xehanort confrontation, but all of this started with MX and Ventus. The man basically damaged his friends both emotionally and physically. Also, I don't think Terra would be too up to the task of defeating Xehanort if he just got seperated from him at that point. I think it's only fair to allow Ven to be the one to finish off his former master due to this fact. It would also be fitting for Xehanort to be destroyed by the very weapon he sought out.

Oh my. I hope this is how the final battle goes. Or Ventus and Sora together. Yes, just like that in fact.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want the stuff Sephiroth said. I'd love a party system where we can choose from six-eight people, and also a night-day system, but idk how they'd incorporate one considering Disney movies generally point out when it is day and when it is night and it would destroy some of the story immersion if there is night-day.

Worlds: Aladdin and the King of Thieves (call the world the Vanishing Isle), Meet the Robinsons, and Brother Bear. Also Tangled, Princess and the Frog (Dr. Facilier would make the PERFECT boss), and Atlantis (I need this in KH3. KH3 will NEVER be complete without it)

Characters: Give me a Type-0 rep like Ace, a Tactics rep, and some guys from I-IV because I can't care about VII-XIII anymore in FF

MasterZeR0

I want the stuff Sephiroth said. I'd love a party system where we can choose from six-eight people, and also a night-day system, but idk how they'd incorporate one considering Disney movies generally point out when it is day and when it is night and it would destroy some of the story immersion if there is night-day.

Worlds: Aladdin and the King of Thieves (call the world the Vanishing Isle), Meet the Robinsons, and Brother Bear. Also Tangled, Princess and the Frog (Dr. Facilier would make the PERFECT boss), and Atlantis (I need this in KH3. KH3 will NEVER be complete without it)

Characters: Give me a Type-0 rep like Ace, a Tactics rep, and some guys from I-IV because I can't care about VII-XIII anymore in FF

I agree with all of this.

And also, if TWEWY is in 3D... Could we get other Squenix characters?

... Is it odd that I want Aya from Parasite Eve in KH? ;-;

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh and Pocahontas! MUST PAINT WITH THE COLORS OF THE WIND

I agree with all of this.

And also, if TWEWY is in 3D... Could we get other Squenix characters?

... Is it odd that I want Aya from Parasite Eve in KH? ;-;

The TWEWY thing can be seen as a homage for TWEWY paving the way for KH games on Nintendo DS/3DS systems, also because the people who worked on TWEWY are working on DDD as well. I can see it happening further down the line on an extremely small level, but fans are going to start begging for FF characters since they've been almost nonexistent for three games, DDD making it four.

I'd love to see Aya (but PE and PE3 Aya. Not T3B Aya.)

MasterZeR0

Oh and Pocahontas! MUST PAINT WITH THE COLORS OF THE WIND

The TWEWY thing can be seen as a homage for TWEWY paving the way for KH games on Nintendo DS/3DS systems, also because the people who worked on TWEWY are working on DDD as well. I can see it happening further down the line on an extremely small level, but fans are going to start begging for FF characters since they've been almost nonexistent for three games, DDD making it four.

I'd love to see Aya (but PE and PE3 Aya. Not T3B Aya.)

Pocahontas is a must. And I can see it as a homage too, but I'm hoping it relates a fusion of Square Enix and Disney, rather than just FF and Disney. I donno why, lol. But yeah, FF has been quite absent. However, I think the only FF characters I want to see now are Vaan, Lightning (kinda, not really) and Gilgamesh.

And yeah, Aya from PE and PE2 (I'm assuming you meant PE2, not PE3 ;)).

MizuMikomi

Awards
-Rotatable party system (Permanent party members)

-MP system + Command deck inspired battle system.
MP for Magic, and command deck and CP for physical commands, strike raid and the like.
Some commands taking a bit of MP when used as well just to even it out.

-Play as other party members. Make it optional, but I really want something like this.

-Treasure Planet, Toy Story, The Incredibles, Atlantis

-Boss replays. FM+ did it, BbS did it; to some small extent. I don't see why KHIII would not be capable of pulling this off. It's pretty much required now.

-Scene select/Theater Mode, I know most games have had this. But if it needs to be in any of the games to come... it would be KHIII

-Optional Bosses, not just one. I want at least four, Square Enix can deliver on this front. We all know they can, so why the heck not?

...hrrrm, I had more ideas but my mind just went blank. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back