• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not, but am I the only one who thinks Troy Baker should voice the Mysterious Bigure?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not, but am I the only one who thinks Troy Baker should voice the Mysterious Bigure?

Yes. Zachary Quinto deserves to voice the Mysterious Bigure.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I feel kind of ashamed that I never realized how similar Riku's battle cries were to Link's till David pointed out that he was influenced by LoZ in some ways :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

No I stared at every second of David Gallagher speaking because he's a sexy guy with a sexy voice

Also if ZQ was to just so happen be YMX, I imagine him cutting people's heads open

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Touche. Although, I meant the protagonist of Saints Row: The Third with the abilites of Lin-Greed.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

So, just to be clear, when David said that he voiced Young Xehanort, he was talking about BBS?
Because he said, "In the last game we did that's still not out..." Unless I totally heard him wrong.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

I wish david mentioned weather or not he was voicing any variations of riku, such as data or repliku, we still have no idea on them

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

I wish david mentioned weather or not he was voicing any variations of riku, such as data or repliku, we still have no idea on them
I'm sure that's one of the answers that one person was fishing for when they asked David to reveal a spoiler, but as he pointed out, he's under contractual obligations and whatnot. I think we can safely assume that if they are in the game, he'll be voicing them, along with any other Riku clones.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

So, just to be clear, when David said that he voiced Young Xehanort, he was talking about BBS?
Because he said, "In the last game we did that's still not out..." Unless I totally heard him wrong.

No that's what he said, I'm not sure what he meant either.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yes, that's right. He's referring to his line in BBS as YMX.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

This is great news. Expected, but great. Some of my fellow pro vas in Cali attended this to observe DG. *jealz*

iC3

Not going to watch this whole interview but its good to here that everything is wrapping up ver nicely. Now that we know that everything is utterly complete, after KH3DS is released to the public in Japan, it'll only be a matter of time til America will get a "ENGLISH TRAILER" of KH3DS and then......A RELEASE DATE FOR KINGDOM HEARTS 3DS!!!Cant Wait Til The SummerTime:cool:

sonickenshin

Awards

lol He accidentally stepped into Haley Joel Osment’s recording session. That's hilarious. But, yay, guess Haley’s confirmed too.

MasterZeR0

lol He accidentally stepped into Haley Joel Osment’s recording session. That's hilarious. But, yay, guess Haley’s confirmed too.

This we know. Said a little while back, and on the front page of KHI. Just saiyan ;)

Back