• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Campaign Site Opens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Dream Eater animations done!

WYv0f.gif

Is that on the campaign site? Gotta figure out how to get to it xD

These Dream Eaters are starting to grow on me, think this one is my favorite right now.

Damn, they better do someting similar to this for those of us in America and Europe, though I'll just be happy if I get the game at all. But it would be so cool to actually win something for my Kindgdom Hearts knowledge. Or just take the quiz for fun. Too bad I don't understand Japanese.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Someone should write that the prizes can't be shipped outside of Japan before anyone else gets their hopes up. My friend was spending all day on that website until I told him. XD

iC3

Highest I've reached was either 50 or 60 after like 4 attempts. They really need this for the NA, its not at all a gimmick and its pretty amusing to us fans. I would really like to win a case, but that isn't going to happen unless I freakishly gain the capability of reading in Japanese/Chinese over night and show off my case (kidding). Other than that, I will dread in depression of not being able to decipher this website UNLESS KHINSIDER saves us from our misery.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Played it once and randomly poked stuff and got a score of 50-60. I still feel achieved somehow.

Youniquee

Awards
It's sad how the prizes aren't international...poor us xD
I've not tried the quiz thingy yet...I wonder how people are even getting points without no knowledge of Japanese? lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ethy, always with a vote of optimism in her voice xD

Of course! Miss Optimism, right here! Dream Eater is dying? Oh pobrecito, go buy a new one!

It's sad how the prizes aren't international...poor us xD
I've not tried the quiz thingy yet...I wonder how people are even getting points without no knowledge of Japanese? lol

I know. I hope SE-EU and SENA do something similar ;A;

It's sorta easy! Click things! xD

MasterZeR0

Of course! Miss Optimism, right here! Dream Eater is dying? Oh pobrecito, go buy a new one!

I know. I hope SE-EU and SENA do something similar ;A;

It's sorta easy! Click things! xD

Oh phooey, Dream Eaters are like fish in the sea! What? You're attached to them? NONSENSE AND POPPYCOCK!

Youniquee

Awards
lol I just tried, I got like 50 pts but overall, I pretty much sucked? I don't see how people are getting 700 by just guessing xD
If they do one of international, there's gonna be a lot of people getting free stuff lol Assuming the quiz is testing knowledge on the game. (Right or Wrong?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back