• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D ESRB Rating!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Quorra's boobs jiggling.

Oh, and Sam's butt and butt circuits. That is suggestive in itself.

Shiki maybe? Or maybe Kairi will show up and she's actually not so pure of heart as we thought if ya know what I mean *Grins like a pervert* XD

Well this pretty much means that we should be getting an English Release date pretty soon, and I got a feeling that it will be May for America.

Or late July. *shrugs*

~Lightning~

Thanks a bundle for the news! I'm glad that they didn't make a "T" game, although I wasn't expecting it at all. Not that I would mind it, it's just that I don't really see how that would work will all the Disney worlds... In fact I think it would actually be harder for Enix to make a T or M game then anything else.

~Lightning~

They've got a reputation to uphold.

Exactly. And plus if they put Gore or whatever into it, then kids would buy anyway because it's Disney, and they're parents wouldn't let them play anymore, and just like that SE loses a bunch of buyers.

k99y77

Awards
Quorra's boobs jiggling.
i would like to see that :)
Shiki maybe? Or maybe Kairi will show up and she's actually not so pure of heart as we thought if ya know what I mean *Grins like a pervert* XD

Well this pretty much means that we should be getting an English Release date pretty soon, and I got a feeling that it will be May for America.
yeah im guessing it has something to do with the shiki and riku scene, and about the release date i think they should wait till E3 to make the people know its coming.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The stars just happened to be in position for Tron!Riku avatars is all `3`

4EverFree

Awards
yeah im guessing it has something to do with the shiki and riku scene, and about the release date i think they should wait till E3 to make the people know its coming.
Really? What could they do (within Disney restrictions) that would warrant "suggestive themes" other than some very very mild flirting? "Suggestive" springs to mind alot worse than that, then again it's only a 10+ and they gotta cover their backs so.....

Hhmmm I guess that's possible.......no! I will not be fooled into this TronRiku conspiracy! You. Is. Caught.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magnum

Hhmmm I guess that's possible.......no! I will not be fooled into this TronRiku conspiracy! You. Is. Caught.
128720231384372504.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back