• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D ESRB Rating!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thanks to the Official Kingdom Hearts Facebook, we now know the official ESRB rating for Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]!

"ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ with Fantasy Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes"

SENA has since removed the rating from their FB page.

(but here is a screenshot! i removed my name don't like shoot me for it)

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Of course no mild language for those who wanted it :tongue:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
So I'm looking at a PG over here.
Good.
Thanks for the news, thar.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Just read the back of the DS case for TWEWY and it's rated T for those reasons and states Mild Language as well. I guess SE couldn't add all the TWEWY references, but I'm sure most of us knew this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just read the back of the DS case for TWEWY and it's rated T for those reasons and states Mild Language as well. I guess SE couldn't add all the TWEWY references, but I'm sure most of us knew this.

Never know. SE has got around the rating board before when it comes to language and scene context.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Master Spockanort said:
Never know. SE has got around the rating board before when it comes to language and scene context.

This is true especially with the blood coming out of Braig in Birth by Sleep. We shall see :cool:

Chistosa

Awards
Happy day indeed! Eventhough I kinda saw that rating coming. xD -dreamy sigh- The day they include a few choice words here and there will be the day. =w=!

Roro

Awards
Great find! Good to know we're getting more information now on the NA release! Though it was obvious that it would be E10+ cause well, if you look at the previous games they're mostly rated the same. But nevertheless great piece of info :)

Edit: Huh they took down the ESRB rating? That's interesting considering SE France took down the July 27th release date. Is Square Enix slipping up lately or what?

Last edited:

k99y77

Awards
if KHBBS had mild suggestive themes because of aqua's boobs slightly jiggling i wonder what it will be this time? :/

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
if KHBBS had mild suggestive themes because of aqua's boobs slightly jiggling i wonder what it will be this time? :/

Shiki maybe? Or maybe Kairi will show up and she's actually not so pure of heart as we thought if ya know what I mean *Grins like a pervert* XD

Well this pretty much means that we should be getting an English Release date pretty soon, and I got a feeling that it will be May for America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back