• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
give me a p

p

give me an andering

andering
pan·der

   [pan-der] Show IPA
noun Also, pan·der·er. 1. a person who furnishes clients for a prostitute or supplies persons for illicit sexual intercourse; procurer; pimp.

2. a person who caters to or profits from the weaknesses or vices of others.

3. a go-between in amorous intrigues.

Wha?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
DDDprojectionblue.jpeg
Interior%20fort%2001.jpg
interior%20fort%2002.jpg

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
to pander to the fans is to throw them a bone

in this case everyone's favorite spiky hairs showed up for the sake of showing up
Oh alrite, I feel you now.

2. a person(SE) who caters to or profits from the weaknesses(Cloud) or vices(Sephiroth) of others(us).

Got it

Awards
I want to see this intro video so bad. Square has gotten better with releasing videos online the next day or two, but with it being the intro video.. I'm not so sure that will happen.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Oh well, Famitsu posted an article.

??????????????? ??? 10th Anniversary Premiere Event?????? - ????.com

And here's a translation of FFR's summery from gamefaqs.

- He went to the 1st viewing.

- Waited 3 hours, until he was allowed to sit in front of that church-like facade until 1 PM.

- A lady presenter came onto the stage.

- She gave a synopsis (or outline) of DDD's storyline.

- First public event begins.

- The images of DDD's OP reflects on the church facade.

- Characters like Tron Sora, Tron Riku, Ven, Roxas, etc. They show up. Even the Ansem battle.

- Amongst those character scenes, there is a scene of something like a piece of document (or a report?) that is seen falling from the sky with Sora.

- Ends with those Wondermeows falling.

- There's the waving of the keyblade, the postcard and a satisfying feeling. The blogger says he had fun.

PshycoNinja

This is a little frustrating. Every kingdom hearts site was hyping this event up to be something awesome. While I am sure it is a cool event to be at, no new info about Kingdom Hearts 3D or the future of the series is coming out of the event.

I would have just thought that with the 10th anniversary of the series here, they would have announced something or did something that would have excited more fans around the world like an announcement of [insert random announcement here]. IDK I'm just a little tired and upset that I had to wake up early for work this morning and I stayed up for basically nothing.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This is a little frustrating. Every kingdom hearts site was hyping this event up to be something awesome. While I am sure it is a cool event to be at, no new info about Kingdom Hearts 3D or the future of the series is coming out of the event.

I would have just thought that with the 10th anniversary of the series here, they would have announced something or did something that would have excited more fans around the world like an announcement of [insert random announcement here]. IDK I'm just a little tired and upset that I had to wake up early for work this morning and I stayed up for basically nothing.

No one ever made any promises about what would be or wouldn't be shown at the event.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Wow a whole lot of new pics. Those line of ads for the games in order are pretty neat. And that a pretty nice keyblade Shinji had through it look a little too big for him.XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

That's sort of our job :\ To build hype. Granted, we legitimately were just as excited as we made out to be in the updates, but honestly, we kept our expectations low because these events generally don't reveal too much. Sooooooo, you basically have no one to blame but yourself for expecting something above and beyond all of this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah, nobody said you had to stay up. Beyond common belief, some of us are generally up anyways and most of us expected nothing big from this event even if we did generate hype. That's our job. If we had, we would have told you all. I even said in my very first post "if you guys want to sit and count grains of sand" with each other. I figured that'd be hint enough that nothing big was going to happen.

PshycoNinja

No one ever made any promises about what would be or wouldn't be shown at the event.

But an event for a 10th anniversary of a well known series usually implies that something is being announced/shown. Game companies (especially Square Enix) don't *usually* hold events when there is nothing to show or announce. We all basically stayed up to READ how great an opening cinematic for the game is. WE DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT!

IDK maybe I did expect a little more and that's my fault but I cannot be the only one that is a little disappointed with how NOTHING newsworthy came out of the event. Nomura wasn't even there either. Am I over reacting? Maybe a little. However this is my favorite game series and I am very disappointed with how much Square was able to not do anything at the event. Seriously the person who planned this event must have planned and thrown it together in the last week.

Again this is how I feel. I am sure other fans are pleased with how this event played out. I just feel like I was trolled by Square Enix, got all excited for.... nothing.

@Spockanort & Sign

Yes this is really my fault for getting excited. Anything Kingdom Hearts related usually gets me pretty excited. So when I heard about this event I got really pumped. It was played up and I know it was your guys job to do so and you guys didn't know what was going to happen at the event.

IDK. Everyone is right about one thing though. I did expect something that I shouldn't have expected. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. That being said, any game event in the history of the industry ALWAYS has something to announce small or large. I was just extremely suprised that Square basically brought NOTHING new to the event.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nomura NEVER goes to these events. Shinji Hashimoto is the event face for these kinds of things. Outside of interviews, you'll never see Nomura at an event unless he's forced.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
But an event for a 10th anniversary of a well known series usually implies that something is being announced/shown. Game companies (especially Square Enix) don't *usually* hold events when there is nothing to show or announce. We all basically stayed up to READ how great an opening cinematic for the game is. WE DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT!

IDK maybe I did expect a little more and that's my fault but I cannot be the only one that is a little disappointed with how NOTHING newsworthy came out of the event. Nomura wasn't even there either. Am I over reacting? Maybe a little. However this is my favorite game series and I am very disappointed with how much Square was able to not do anything at the event. Seriously the person who planned this event must have planned and thrown it together in the last week.

Again this is how I feel. I am sure other fans are pleased with how this event played out. I just feel like I was trolled by Square Enix, got all excited for.... nothing.
Square Enix usually has closed theaters for their events and the videos are released later. This is my favorite game series too but you need to put it into perspective that no one promised the event would be loaded with information, and you could have just come on tomorrow to see what happened.

You should be a bit more grateful that the staff takes time out of their lives to bring us this information, no matter how big or small it is.

MadasaHatter

OMG I TOTALLY fan-gasmed to this pic! My 2 favorite Fandoms in one! Duffy and KH!!! AHHHH!!!!!

KH2%20Sora%20Teddy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back