• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumour Has It: KH3D release date July 27th/Summer 2012

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Europiean Release date?

Do we legitimately think that SE will release a KH collection/remake of some sort?

Nomura mentioned he'd think about one. It'd be nice, but who knows if it'll happen. What made you bring it up? I thought we were all arguing on how the 3DS isn't worth the buy/Days sucks/this game needs to come out soon.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i jsut went to my local gamestop and preorderd it, he said it wont be out untill january.

edit; im in california btw.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Re: Europiean Release date?

Nomura mentioned he'd think about one. It'd be nice, but who knows if it'll happen. What made you bring it up? I thought we were all arguing on how the 3DS isn't worth the buy/Days sucks/this game needs to come out soon.
Idk ,the image ^above^ my comment. I've always thought about it, and I hope they do it. I think that it will be a good thing for SE to do a collection/remake. I really like the collection concept though, since ps2 is becoming outdated. Random, but nonetheless I was curious.

Arausio are you saying that gamestop told you that DDD won't be here until Jan 2013? I don't believe that...I think they may be misinformed.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
yeah he said, there is no promo offer as of right now but as the release date comes closer they will eventually have something, and he said its good to reserve now cause they're expecting a lot of them and he said it wont be out untill jan 2013.

he could be wrong i mean it is gamestop.. lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's a placeholder date. Gamestop has "Winter 2012/2013" as the projected date in their computer system and is what they are telling everybody.

Dark Drive

Awards
I've lost my Sanity because of DDD.

Oh well. Maybe DW had a part in it too. :p

(*note: Best. Leak. Ever.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back