• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible NA Release Date for KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danichan64

I really, REALLY hope this is the true release date and NOT a placeholder x)

Halcyon

In my country, school starts in June.... -____- I have to wait a whole summer without KH3D T~T And when I do get it, I won't be fully immersed in it since I have to study by then .____.

asdfghjkl I'm just so devastated by this news. I hope to the heavens that there will be some changes or something >_<

*avoids blazing glares from people who are satisfied with the date*

kh-815

For me, July 1st is the worst possible day for it to come out so I hope its wrong by at least a week.

Halcyon

Nope, I'm not from North America. I'm actually from quite far. XD But I have connections here that allows me to get a game released at the same time as North America. :D

Last edited:

khbirthbysleep

holy crap man, i am freaking out. its a little more than a month before my birthday, an im already saving up.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. i really hope this is acurate.:biggrin::biggrin:

why so bad?? i dont understand, you could just get it a few days later, even if it is a bad time. but why exactly is it so bad?

Last edited by a moderator:

Trueblade

YES!!!!!!! A RELEASE DATE WINDOW for NA!!!!!!!
The only bad thing now is that if it's actually true, now I won't be able to hope I get a 3DS for my birthday now because I'll go crazy if I don't get to play it...

sdr08

damn I am losing my bet, I said April or May, and my friend said June or July. Summer 2012 pretty much destroyed my chances lol

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
July 1st? Sounds like a placeholder. That's just how I think whenever they say 1st. But I'm sure it's ball park so that's fine. I was hoping for June though.

kh-815

why so bad?? i dont understand, you could just get it a few days later, even if it is a bad time. but why exactly is it so bad?

Assuming that you are talking to me, its not good because I am planning on being at Disney World that week and I already have it pre ordered so I dont want Game Stop to cancel it if I dont get it in time.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Get a friend to pick it up for you.

Lolololol it's a love-hate relationship with this date on the forums.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Want me to call S-E and tell them to change the date to the 24th?

Yes plz <3

Well last time i heard summer it ended up being september so im not getting my hopes up...

Last time that happened, they were actually adding new content into the game. Let's hope they don't do that this time around, or if they do they make it as DLC. xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yes plz <3
Done. Oh, and for some reason Zachary Quinto picked up the phone, so I asked him. Mystery boyyyyyy.

Last time that happened, they were actually adding new content into the game. Let's hope they don't do that this time around, or if they do they make it as DLC. xD
DLC is good if it's not overpriced *looks at XIII-2*

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I'm kind of surprised it won't be coming out earlier. If Square is really localizing as immediately as they claim to be, I don't see why the release date would be that far off. I'm hoping for early June or (optimistically) late May. Three months of avoiding spoilers is a lot to ask of a fan. It's also just after my sister's birthday so that's where all my money will be going at that time. :<

sdr08

off topic...but are we making a separate section for KH3D spoilers? like with BBS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back