• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Surprise at the Credits for KH 3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esquire

Maybe it'll make use of the 3D in some way? I mean I know all of the game will be in 3D but maybe we'll have to keep looking at the 3DS since if you put the game down, the 3D won't work properly? I realize this makes no sense at all, but I aleady took the time to type it out.

Absolute

The ending will just have a black screen and white text saying: 'We swear to holy that we are very close to maybe thinking of possibly deciding of anticipating the thought of a chance of the idea of narrowing down the announcing of XIII Versus's tentative release date to a time period of 3 years.

Esquire

The ending will just have a black screen and white text saying: 'We swear to holy that we are very close to maybe thinking of possibly deciding of anticipating the thought of a chance of the idea of narrowing down the announcing of XIII Versus's tentative release date to a time period of 3 years.

That would be the best surprise ever. Imagine living in a world knowing that Versus could possibly one day be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back