• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Surprise at the Credits for KH 3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I think the Dream Eater companions are going to sacrifice themselves for Sora and Riku and we'll be sobbing over the death of them.

If you really want to get deep, you could say the Dream Eater partners will willingly absorb nightmares plaguing Sora and Riku, causing them to become Nightmare DEs, leaving Sora and Riku no choice to but to destroy and "free" them. that would guarantee a few gallons of tears

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Imagine if it was Ursula from the Special Trailer? lol

But honestly, I think it'll probably be the new secret boss trying to decapitate you with breathtaking moves in 3D.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

But honestly, I think it'll probably be the new secret boss trying to decapitate you with breathtaking moves in 3D.

I wouldn't be happy with that.....though I wouldn't be upset if they did. It would make sense at least. She's just kinda thrown in there at the moment.

If there was something new, like along the same concept of a fight with her happening, just with someone else instead, that'd be alright.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I wouldn't be happy with that.....though I wouldn't be upset if they did. It would make sense at least. She's just kinda thrown in there at the moment.

If there was something new, like along the same concept of a fight with her happening, just with someone else instead, that'd be alright.
Even though I agree with what you said, it was a joke.

Seighart

Awards

omg...what if its a mock up of major battles throught out the series to commemorate Kingdomhearts...like how Sonic Generations did their lil mockup of Sonics history.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i think it'll show one if not a few people that need to be saved, being saved. or we'll have to fight something.

as to the shocking ending, sora wont become a master and riku will.

:3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think the Dream Eater companions are going to sacrifice themselves for Sora and Riku and we'll be sobbing over the death of them.
tumblr_lzxj9mnRI31qc9yiv.png

i will make dem dream eaters be supa strong dey w0nt die i swear!!!!

Waves_Blade

Kairi is pregnant.

SURPRISE!

But on a more serious note, I kinda think it's going to be a 'darker' surprise more than a happy one. Anything thats happy-go-lucky as a suprise would be semi-lackluster IMO.

Crystal

Silver Member
Suprise in End Credits .
Maybe Ventus no longer sleeps in the Room of Awakening..?

Stevelord

Lol, When isn't there a special surprise at the end of any KH game? It's one of the reasons why I love playing the game so much, because I know there will possibly be a special cut scene at the end of the credits, and even if there's not, there is almost always a secret ending to unlock anyway.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I doubt it'll be something as minor as the things people have mentioned already or else there'd be no point in announcing it especially in a magazine. Since it's a first for the series, it probably won't be the secret ending or an extra Aqua quest ala BBS FM.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
The suprise: "KH3 does not exist!" then Riku gets crushed by a giant kitty stuffed animal, and Sora is devoured by heartless. Mickey throws stuff at us and Kairi becomes a crazy hermit lady who lives on the island.

In all actuality though, the suprise will probably be either A) A boss fight against 1000 dream eaters or B) MX starts attacking. Or another possibility is, Sora and Riku pass the Mark of Mastery and finally get some extremely badass armor.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
That doesn't sound like a surprise in the credits. Sounds more like the thing that comes AFTER the credits.

But what could happen though? A surprise during the video they show (like the one in BBS and the rest of the games)

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
maybe they announce a new game in the credits themself.

Director - Tetsya Nomura
Music - Yoko Shimomura
Theme Song - Utada Hikaru
next game - Kingdom Hearts HD Collection
Character Designer - Tetsya Nomura

or they just show an important scene during those extra endings they always show to all the Disney worlds. I really hope we don't fight the end boss or something like in Bayonetta, that would suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back