• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Debuts in Nintendo Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I dare them to make the DDD fight with him as insane as it was in BBS

double dogg dare them

Don't say that... Because now they will D':

Why, other than the MF and VS fights, along with the Mirage Arena, BBS was pretty much a blow over when it came to fighting. No matter which difficulty you chose, (and if you weren't LVL1 throughout the whole thing).

MF was the toughest boss to date IMO, since there wasn't really a routine you could learn to follow. I think there should be more bosses like him.
(Maybe not as powerful....I mean it took me forever just to beat him with everyone.)

But I believe there should be some more unpredictable bosses like him though.

MasterZeR0

Why, other than the MF and VS fights, along with the Mirage Arena, BBS was pretty much a blow over when it came to fighting. No matter which difficulty you chose, (and if you weren't LVL1 throughout the whole thing).

MF was the toughest boss to date IMO, since there wasn't really a routine you could learn to follow. I think there should be more bosses like him.
(Maybe not as powerful....I mean it took me forever just to beat him with everyone.)

But I believe there should be some more unpredictable bosses like him though.

I definitely agree. I was just saying that MF was tough to kill. I want bosses that have so many moves, they always leave you guessing :D (or maybe that's too much ^-^;)

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Not everyone wants to spend hours on end on a single boss just to progress through the story.

MF was the toughest boss to date IMO,

If you want to get technical, there's Armor of the Master and No Heart.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
I dare them to make the DDD fight with him as insane as it was in BBS

double dogg dare them
My thumbs are starting to ache already... Oh, and my sanity's draining. And maybe my patience.
I'm gonna assume YMX is the Mysterious Figure. But until then, it's just an assumption. One that's probably a lot like how everyone predicted that Terra would be possessed by MX.

snow_flake40

Awards
Hurray for transcripts! :D

The fact that the TWEWY composer will be helping with TWEWY songs excites me to no extent. And I hate that the magazine said that it was Axel in the trailer. It's Lea, dammit... Just nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking again~ So, yeah. Pretty good interview.

Eh, not so much. I don't think anyone doubted that we'd get other party member(s) for at least one battle. I can see Sora and Riku fighting side-by-side against a final boss like they did in II. Question is, if that happened, who would we control?

Maybe switching between Sora and Riku throughout the battle, so that the one you're not currently playing is just controlled by AI for a bit? I can see that both maybe work or be completely awful.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Look, I was first to jump on that bandwagon, but from Nomura's wording, we can't really be sure to be honest. I will say, to me, it's 90% likely to be true, but we shouldn't jump to conclusions at the moment.

I'm pretty sure he said the boy was the mysterious figure from BBS. We don't know that he's YMX is all, but I don't think there's a lot of room for speculation on that bit.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Hurray for transcripts! :D

The fact that the TWEWY composer will be helping with TWEWY songs excites me to no extent. And I hate that the magazine said that it was Axel in the trailer. It's Lea, dammit... Just nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking again~ So, yeah. Pretty good interview.

Maybe switching between Sora and Riku throughout the battle, so that the one you're not currently playing is just controlled by AI for a bit? I can see that both maybe work or be completely awful.

Ha! The World Ends With You's Composer....that made me laugh. I just beat the game yesterday and now understand the story.

And for Sora and Riku fighting together in a Final Boss Fight for the Endgame.....I'd presume it'll go down pretty much exactly how the fight with Ursula will go. That is if Sora/Riku fight the Endgame boss together.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm pretty sure he said the boy was the mysterious figure from BBS. We don't know that he's YMX is all, but I don't think there's a lot of room for speculation on that bit.

Yup, he said it more or less flat out:
—In Fantasia as well as other worlds, a golden eyed person wearing a black coat appears, who is he?

Nomura: He is the mysterious man who appeared in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix as a boss who manipulated time. Just who he is will be told in KH3D. Everywhere he goes, a few people of the darkness turn up, like how Vanitas came out in the trailer.

Now in the Nintendo Power-interview, he speaks about Ansem, Xemnas etc. following the black coated boy, which amounts to mean the same being as in the tidbit above.

zEndless

Kinda off-topic, but when the drop guage runs out, will you switch instantly to the other character? Because that seems really annoying to me during a boss-fight or a dramatic moment in the game.

snow_flake40

Awards
Ha! The World Ends With You's Composer....that made me laugh. I just beat the game yesterday and now understand the story.

...I didn't even plan that one. XD I guess I'm just subconciously hilarious.

And for Sora and Riku fighting together in a Final Boss Fight for the Endgame.....I'd presume it'll go down pretty much exactly how the fight with Ursula will go. That is if Sora/Riku fight the Endgame boss together.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. I just meant that you might be forced to switch between Sora and Riku even during the final boss fight. For example, you could be controlling Sora while AI kicks in for Riku and then a minute or so later you switch to controlling Riku while AI takes over for Sora. I'd rather that the final boss be fought by Sora and Riku together rather than taking on different bosses each or something.

Keyblade0

Yes, but I'm imagining not all of us got to fight against them. *cough*me*cough* :C

And me :<

Anyways...

Nomura: In Japan, we’re planning to release a 10-year commemorative box set. We don’t have any other solid plans, but the series has a lot of support from fans in North America, so I hope we can do something special for them as well.

Something special, eh?

THEN GIVE US FMs.

...............................................................please?

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
Yeah, I was thinking that too. I just meant that you might be forced to switch between Sora and Riku even during the final boss fight. For example, you could be controlling Sora while AI kicks in for Riku and then a minute or so later you switch to controlling Riku while AI takes over for Sora. I'd rather that the final boss be fought by Sora and Riku together rather than taking on different bosses each or something.

I understand that, and I was implying that we don't know how the Ursula fight will go, it may just end up going like you are suggesting for a Final Boss, or you just play as Sora while Riku is a party member. Since that was the only scene in which that fight was playing out.

Absolute

It appears that all signs point to the gold eyed boy being a younger incarnation of MX, but its interesting how nomura has done everything to actively avoid giving the boy a name or connection to MX or pointing it out like 'That boy who looks like the kid version of Xemnas.' It looks like he will be a major character in the game, so its funny how Nomura won't even give him a name until the game is released.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Kinda off-topic, but when the drop guage runs out, will you switch instantly to the other character? Because that seems really annoying to me during a boss-fight or a dramatic moment in the game.

Yes. We've known this for a while now. It's not really annoying if say, you're dying in that boss battle, is currently at low health and ran out of healing items.

And me :<

Anyways...

Something special, eh?

THEN GIVE US FMs.

...............................................................please?

I'll place my vote for a commemorative Nomura artbook full of stuff we haven't seen~

KevVentus

I'll settle for anything for the 10th anniversary...

Commemorative keychains perhaps? : D (I missed out on the Wayward Wind collectible :[ )

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
It appears that all signs point to the gold eyed boy being a younger incarnation of MX, but its interesting how nomura has done everything to actively avoid giving the boy a name or connection to MX or pointing it out like 'That boy who looks like the kid version of Xemnas.' It looks like he will be a major character in the game, so its funny how Nomura won't even give him a name until the game is released.

This is why some of us aren't even calling him YMX yet, but he IS the Mysterious Figure from BBS.

KevVentus

I can't wait until we find out his name

It'll be Roxas all over again

Unless he really is Young Master Xehanort...

In which case... they'll refer to him as.... Young Master Xehanort?

MasterZeR0

This is why some of us aren't even calling him YMX yet, but he IS the Mysterious Figure from BBS.

YMX is just a title. We call him that, but we don't know that he actually is a young version of Xehanort. He IS YMX, simply because that is his title for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back